Question about steroids and gains

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Say somebody builds a good physique naturally for lets say about 4 years. After packing on a good 30 lbs. decides to start taking steroids of any kind and gains an additional 20 lbs. off of cycling steroids for another year. If that person after making the gains from steroids decides to go natural once more. will he still be able to make steady gains with hard dieting and training after off steroids? opposed to if he'd never taken them. basically...does steroid or hormone use lesson the ability for your body to make natural gains after using them?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Say somebody builds a good physique naturally for lets say about 4 years. After packing on a good 30 lbs. decides to start taking steroids of any kind and gains an additional 20 lbs. off of cycling steroids for another year. If that person after making the gains from steroids decides to go natural once more. will he still be able to make steady gains with hard dieting and training after off steroids? opposed to if he'd never taken them. basically...does steroid or hormone use lesson the ability for your body to make natural gains after using them?

IMO no...but steroids shouldn't be used until one is having trouble gaining or is no longer able to gain otherwise. To pack on 30 pounds in 4 years(specially solid muscle) is excellent. Thats 7 or 8 pounds a year. Pretty solid if you ask me. I would stay the natural route as long as one is still gaining:clap2:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: after doing steroids it can seem like your making no progress in the gym, after putting on 2-3lbs a week, for weeks on end, then going back to 1-2 pounds a month can be mentally taxing. The only thing that would keep you from making more gains is if your hormones dont fully recover.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
I think after doing cycles and going natural it will definatly help as your muscle have memory. but as future pilot mentioned it would be mentally taxing.