liquid research

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
want to get some nolva from licuid-research or liquid solution but i foud that they sell it cheaper in finafarm and its flavored (lion nutrition nolva).......did any one ordere from this site.....is it a legit site?

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this too.

Damn those are good prices. I just paid $40 for the good ol' ass flavored Nolva from liqua-solutions. I had been avoiding the flavored stuff figuring its not worth the extra dough.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
bump on this....I got a DEAL on regular nolva and it was only 40ml for 35 bucks
These prices are damn good

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Their prices blow away the memberstore prices for the exact same shiz!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
what is going to be changed?

i know its a good deal but is the source legit?
i never heard anyone ordering from it.......maybe its just a scam!!!!
did any one from the ASS users order any fina kit from it?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How soon power nutrition. I need to order some Nolva in a couple weeks.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
is the prices of power nutrition going to be better than the deal?
because i want to buy 2 should i wait?

Power Nutrition

That section of FinaFarms site is not even accessable yet. Anyway, they are are still setting up that page and those prices were just placeholders. I was informed that they will be runnung a $10 off sale.

In light of this, we are reducing all our liquid products by $10 for a short period. Stock up while you can.

Power Nutrition

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thumbs down

:shoot: liqua solutions huge thumbs down

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
they delayed my order which i didnt sweat cause these types of things happen, but then they email me and say we think we shipped the wrong bottle.. then it got lost, then they wrote back again and said well we sent you a bottle but the label got wet so we just took the label off and sent it.. so now i have a bottle with no label and not like its that big of a deal but just seems like bad business.. on top of that the dropper has no measurements on them.. LR does as well as other companies

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
the prices at fina farm were not legit...fina farm is legit .....there is a sale a powernutrition for a limited time....buy now these prices won't last a few weeks

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm.....Good prices. But how do they taste? :D

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
yeh i've always wondered if they actually fix the horrible taste of nolva and clomid

Power Nutrition

I know I'm a bit biased but I also wouldn't make a claim about a product and it not be true in fear of hurting our business.

These products actually taste very good. The flavors are very subtle and it gets rid of the hammered-ass taste.

They are a great product.

PN

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You CAN be biased. Actually I posted that so you can comment on how better they tasted than Liquid Research! :D

Last time I throw you a bone... I give you a chance to pimp and thats all you do?!?! ;)

Power Nutrition

O.K. (head hung low) How many free bottles do you want? :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Bunch-o-pussies. Regular Nolva isnt that bad. But in B12s defence, his **** taste pretty damn good. Havent tried the flavored clo, but the letro and nolva are good.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
they delayed my order which i didnt sweat cause these types of things happen, but then they email me and say we think we shipped the wrong bottle.. then it got lost, then they wrote back again and said well we sent you a bottle but the label got wet so we just took the label off and sent it.. so now i have a bottle with no label and not like its that big of a deal but just seems like bad business.. on top of that the dropper has no measurements on them.. LR does as well as other companies
I just got nolva & clomid from liqua-solutions. The order showed up in a week, but my nolva had no label either. They told me it was mis-printed or something so they removed all nolva labels. It sucks not having dropper measurements, but you can't beat $25 for clomid.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
hahaha

i try to contact finafar and they told me they are still offering the nolve just call them..............same nolva as power nutrition = 37.89 plus shipping