Pplex/havoc bridge coming!

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I am 5'10 215 lbs and around 15-16% bf. I just want to have everyone look over the setup one more time since you guys always help me out. My prior experience is Havoc stacked with bold 200. I will be starting this in about 1 week. My bulk cycle will look like this:

1 20 Phera (last few days at 30mg)
2 40 Phera (first few days at 30mg)
3 30 Phera 20 Havoc
4 20 Phera 30 Havoc
5 30 Havoc
6 40 Havoc
7 40 Havoc

Support supps: Cycle support (pre-load 1 week), liv 52, mega dosing fish oil, multi, taurine

PCT: Nolva (40/20/20/10), Post cycle support, cycle support, Green Magnitude

Feel free to comment or suggest any dosing changes. I will be logging this for you guys.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
aggressive oral stack, I love it

how i'd do it

3 40 Phera
4 30 Phera 20 Havoc
5 30 Havoc
6 40 Havoc
7 40 Havoc

It's a lil more on the Phera and a lil less on the Havoc. Epithios kick in pretty quick so i don't see the point in them overlapping 2 weeks. The first week at 20 will build it up and after 40mg phera you'll still be going way strong for weeks 4 and 5

doesn't matter much, i still like your outline. Orals need to be run pretty hard to make good keepable gains off them, I don't bother with 4 week stuff. 7+ weeks starts getting sketchy though, after this start the needles

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow is the first day I begin taking the cycle support. I will pre-load for a week then next monday I start the cycle.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
o by the way I decided to change my dosing schedule to UnrealMachines:
3 40 Phera
4 30 Phera 20 Havoc
5 30 Havoc
6 40 Havoc
7 40 Havoc

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
o by the way I decided to change my dosing schedule to UnrealMachines:
3 40 Phera
4 30 Phera 20 Havoc
5 30 Havoc
6 40 Havoc
7 40 Havoc
Good luck man, I'm interested in running the same cycle. How you running your PCT?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aggressive oral stack, I love it

how i'd do it

3 40 Phera
4 30 Phera 20 Havoc
5 30 Havoc
6 40 Havoc
7 40 Havoc

It's a lil more on the Phera and a lil less on the Havoc. Epithios kick in pretty quick so i don't see the point in them overlapping 2 weeks. The first week at 20 will build it up and after 40mg phera you'll still be going way strong for weeks 4 and 5

doesn't matter much, i still like your outline. Orals need to be run pretty hard to make good keepable gains off them, I don't bother with 4 week stuff. 7+ weeks starts getting sketchy though, after this start the needles
maybe it's me but isn't 7 weeks a bit long to be on methyls?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey Boggs my PCT is posted up top. Yea 7 weeks might be to the longer side I'll see how I feel at the end of 6 weeks.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
should I not take my pplex pills around the same time as my cycle support and liv52?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should I not take my pplex pills around the same time as my cycle support and liv52?
Some claim that milk thistle (which is in CS) interferes with these compounds. I'm currently on a PP/Mega-TRN cycle and just to be on the safe side, I take my Cycle Support a few hours after taking these compounds.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Starting weight=213.5

I took my first 10mg's of pplex this morning with breakfast, just took my second dosing of 10mg's with a nice steak and sweet potato dinner. Lifted chest and tris today but felt no difference. Nothing kicking in yet. Will update basically everyday.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting weight=213.5

I took my first 10mg's of pplex this morning with breakfast, just took my second dosing of 10mg's with a nice steak and sweet potato dinner. Lifted chest and tris today but felt no difference. Nothing kicking in yet. Will update basically everyday.
I just started week 3 of my cycle. I'm running 30 mg AX PP and 4 mg Generic Labz' Mega-TRN. Strength is up but not greatly. If I remember correctly from the last time I ran PP, it really kicks in during week 3.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I am 5'10 215 lbs and around 15-16% bf. I just want to have everyone look over the setup one more time since you guys always help me out. My prior experience is Havoc stacked with bold 200. I will be starting this in about 1 week. My bulk cycle will look like this:

3 30 Phera 20 Havoc
4 20 Phera 30 Havoc
5 30 Havoc
6 40 Havoc
7 40 Havoc

Support supps: Cycle support (pre-load 1 week), liv 52, mega dosing fish oil, multi, taurine

PCT: Nolva (40/20/20/10), Post cycle support, cycle support, Green Magnitude

Feel free to comment or suggest any dosing changes. I will be logging this for you guys.

just curious...and this may sound noobish, but what made you pick pplex & havoc to run together?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

*Starting weight= 213.5, will update weight soon

Took 10mg of pplex this morning and 10mg again just recently. Have been taking my cycle support and liv52 as well. Off-day from the gym today. Don't feel any stronger or any alpha feel yet, but I feel superrrr hungry. It reminds me of the feeling I get on havoc/epi where no matter how much I eat I still have a hungry feeling 30 minutes later. But I can't complain about that side affect especially on a bulk. Hope to see minor strength gains starting in the gym soon. No mirror change yet either. Feel free to post questions or thoughts as I check regularly.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
just curious...and this may sound noobish, but what made you pick pplex & havoc to run together?
Well I've ran Havoc before and loved it and had some extra bottles of it so I figured that was part of my cycle. I saw that people were saying Havoc isn't the "ideal" bulker and I like to bulk on ph/ds not cut so I figured I needed to add another compound that would assist my bulk. My choices were between SD and Pplex. I personally picked Pplex because I heard it had less sides. Also, I think it might help going from a wet compound (PP) to a dry one (Havoc).

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter that my pplex by CEL has a white top? I feel like all the pictures I see it has a black top.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it matter that my pplex by CEL has a white top? I feel like all the pictures I see it has a black top.
Shouldn't matter...i've read that certain batches of their M-Drol (i.e. Superdrol) were questionable but never heard anything re: P-Plex; you should be good.

btw, I'm currently on Day 17 of my PP/Mega-TRN cycle and I'm up 9 lbs. so far!

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Not to HIjack the thread but Ninjo have you used mega trn b4? Just curious cuz I have Pplex and mega trn left over from previous cycles. So im interested in that combo.

muscleup22

Awards
stack question

Im on a epi cycle right now and have my pct already planned out. Im through my second week now with good results but was considering doing a stack at the end with something if it is possible. any good suggestions?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

*No weight update yet

Did back and bis today at the gym. Felt real good, felt a minor increase in strength and a larger pump but could be placebo. I'm positive that the pplex is making me feel hungry at all time.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to HIjack the thread but Ninjo have you used mega trn b4? Just curious cuz I have Pplex and mega trn left over from previous cycles. So im interested in that combo.
I've used Phera-plex before with Mega-ZOL (i.e. prostanozol clone) but this is my first time stacking PP with Mega-TRN. So far, I've had good strength gains and am up 9 pounds in 17 days. No sides to speak of yet but I still got 12 days to go.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

*Will weigh in tomorrow morning

Off day again from the gym. Will lift early tomorrow morning. Hope to feel some strength gains kicking in. Still feel super hungry all the time. I get weird muscle twitches from time to time though.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

*Weight= 220 (+6.5)

School has been real hectic lately with interviews and classes and ****, but my diet is still strict and I'm gettin my calories in. Not much difference in workouts or mirror appearance yet. Upped dosage to 30mgs yesterday. Will be doing legs, brief arms, and abs in an hour. Will report later tonight.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. Still nothing very noticeable in the strength department but it has only been 6 days, but I did have a lot of energy today. Felt like I could lift for hours.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm followin' this one! I'm looking for an oral cycle soon.....what are you goals for this Pitch?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if by "pitch" you mean cycle or log, but for the cycle I would like to put on a nice solid 10 maybe 12 lbs of muscle. With minimal fat gain.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if by "pitch" you mean cycle or log, but for the cycle I would like to put on a nice solid 10 maybe 12 lbs of muscle. With minimal fat gain.
I think his use of the word "Pitch" was in reference to your username bro. :rolleyes:

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha, wow that was dumb of me. Thanks ninjo and sorry papapumps.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

*Starting weight=213.5
*DAY 6 weight=220

Sorry I missed a few days guys, had some big interviews. Diet has been solid accept for 1 meal each of the last 2 days where I had to go to a pre-interview dinner with employers. I got some steak which isn't bad, but they also came with mashed potatoes. Whatever tho, hopefully two bad meals won't hurt. I have realized that everytime I take my first 10mg of pplex in the morning with breakfast my stomach hurts 2 hours later for like a half hour like a have food poisoning, but nothing unbearable. Had a good chest workout yesterday. Today is an off day and heading back to the gym tomorrow to do some Back and Bis. Bi's and Shoulders starting to look fuller. Slight strength increase in the gym.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*Starting weight=213.5
*DAY 6 weight=220

Sorry I missed a few days guys, had some big interviews. Diet has been solid accept for 1 meal each of the last 2 days where I had to go to a pre-interview dinner with employers. I got some steak which isn't bad, but they also came with mashed potatoes. Whatever tho, hopefully two bad meals won't hurt. I have realized that everytime I take my first 10mg of pplex in the morning with breakfast my stomach hurts 2 hours later for like a half hour like a have food poisoning, but nothing unbearable. Had a good chest workout yesterday. Today is an off day and heading back to the gym tomorrow to do some Back and Bis. Bi's and Shoulders starting to look fuller. Slight strength increase in the gym.
6.5 lbs in 6 days is crazy bro!...I'm on day 23 and am up a total of 12 lbs...but your weight increase is nuts!! Keep up the great work.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I'm sure most is water in the beginning tho. Will update weight again in a few days.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

*Starting weight=213.5
*DAY 6 weight=220
*DAY 12 weight=227

Obviously crazy weight gain going on. I would assume a lot is water and glycogen. Also, I was cutting a month before my cycle so the switch probably but on weight fast. Will be honest though, there are no crazy strength gains going on. Mirror appearance is changing tho. My arms, especially my biceps feel and look fuller. Biggest change is my delts, starting to grow on the sides a bit. Still at 30mg, will up to 40mg soon.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

*Will weigh in tomorrow

I'm up to 40mgs. Still only a slight increase in strength. Mirror change is pretty good mainly in delt area. Good bad lower back pumps after doing deadlifts today. Constantly hungry from the pplex and feel like I can lift for hours.

gapaulin

Awards
Wow man thats a lot of weight already. Looking to do the same cycle this summer. I've already run havoc, and loved it. Do you seem bloated/have you gained any noticeable fat?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

*Starting weight=213.5
*DAY 6 weight=220
*DAY 12 weight=227
*DAY 18 weight=233

I have not gained any noticeable fat, but I do feel/look more bloated. Still not much in the way of strength gains. I do feel like I have more endurance in the gym, but it might just be a drive to lift knowing I'm on steroids. The bloated look does make me look bigger in my arms and chest and stuff so tough to tell what is muscle and what is water. Hopefully the havoc will dry things up.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
*Starting weight=213.5
*DAY 6 weight=220
*DAY 12 weight=227
*DAY 18 weight=233

I have not gained any noticeable fat, but I do feel/look more bloated. Still not much in the way of strength gains. I do feel like I have more endurance in the gym, but it might just be a drive to lift knowing I'm on steroids. The bloated look does make me look bigger in my arms and chest and stuff so tough to tell what is muscle and what is water. Hopefully the havoc will dry things up.
Damn man 20 lbs., You goin to post some b4 and after pics?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I can post after pics and you can use my avatar pic as before

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you've gained 20 pounds i hope there's some type of strength gains coming, but PP strength kicks in late imo.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in on this log. Crazy weight gains so far and hopefully the strength will start showing soon. I will be running a P-Plex/Xtreme Tren cycle in January. Keep up the great log.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Decided to start up the havoc today, a few days early. So the next few days will be 40mg pplex and 20mg havoc

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
post some pics man...before and after. I'm contemplating the same exact cycle except making overlapping the two for two weeks.

I'm trying to decide if the insane water gain from phera is worth it or not...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
post some pics man...before and after. I'm contemplating the same exact cycle except making overlapping the two for two weeks.

I'm trying to decide if the insane water gain from phera is worth it or not...
Was worried about the same thing which is part of the reason I am stacking with a dry compond like Xtreme Tren.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, been real busy with school and interviews and stuff. Should update on Friday night

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

*Starting weight=213.5
*DAY 6 weight=220
*DAY 12 weight=227
*DAY 18 weight=233
*DAY 26 weight=230

Sorry I have not posted, I had to drive back to NYC for interviews and stuff. Diet was not good for 2 or 3 days, which might be the cause of losing three pounds, but I think was leveling off anyway. Just got back from a workout and the strength gains are def there. I'm taking 30mg pplex and 30mg havoc until Monday. On Monday I stop pplex and up the havoc to 40mg. Have to go back to NYC one more interview on this upcoming Wednesday and Thursday, so hopefully I can keep my diet in check.