AAS or pro-steroids?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, I m 23 yrs old bout 195 lbs 5 foot 9 1/2 5' 10". My body fat is anywhere between 12-14 %.
I have been lifting bout 8 yrs 7 consistently. For the past 2 yrs i have been having alot of trouble making legitimate gains. My body has began to change including my metabolism. I can not eat any junk food at all anymore without putting on fat, i now eat healthy and work out hard although have fluctuated between 190-200 for the past 2 yrs with no significant gains.
FOr the past 6 months i have been studying up on some prosteroids and aas. I am conteplating a 4 week cycle of epistane/havoc or a 3 week cycle of superdrol. But potentially since my receptors are fresh as having never used aas or any prohormomones/prosteroids before ..i was wondering if a 10-12 week cycle of test e 500mg week would be more suitable.
A am very concerned about what these legal supplements may do to my health, i have heard horror stories. Also it seems exponentially worse for my liver to use any orals. SO my final questions is would i be better fit doing 10-12 week cycle of test e with 4 week pct to get my system back to normal or 3-4 week cycle of something legal with a 4 week pct similar to return my system to normal.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Also would be under a doctors supervision most likey before and after no matter what, would it be unwise to inform the doctor of the exact substance i will be using.
I know we are not supposed to talk about prices, but for a 4 week cycle of havoc plus all the cycle support and nolv for pct price would be comparble to 10 week cycle of test with pct.

Any insight or personal expierences from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I would like to make the most informed decsion with the lest amount of long term consequences on my body before i rush into anything.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Unless you can get the test-e legally (i.e. prescribed by a physician) then you will need to weigh the legal ramifications versus the health ramifications of using pro-steroids as an alternative. An unfortunate position to be put in but a decision only you can make.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
def dont tell the doctor about steroids, he can have your insurance dropped if he was a douche-bag.

injectable is the best way to go IMO. 10-12 week Test-E cycle is perfect

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
if i decide to go the injectable route, would there be any potential for me to see any type of gains in the future if i decided to give havoc/epistane a try some time after, or would the use of aas minimize/ possibly even negate the effects of a future cycle of havoc later in life?
hope that makes sense

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Unless you can get the test-e legally (i.e. prescribed by a physician) then you will need to weigh the legal ramifications versus the health ramifications of using pro-steroids as an alternative. An unfortunate position to be put in but a decision only you can make.
:goodpost:

thats the problem with society. they banned the good stuff, now we have to take things harsher on our system to get similar results.

though if you did go the PH route, havoc or H-drol are probably the mildest, and an easy way to get 6 pounds in a month. congrats on getting to where you are (195 lbs) before considering doing a run.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
what he said...

generally speaking, gear users will recommend gear...PS users will recommend PS. That being said, it will depend on how risk averse you are since AAS is, of course, illegal. Now...I said all that to say...do the test cycle! :woohoo:

lastly, you should still see gains from something like Havoc if you save it for the future but it will pale in comparison to injectable AAS.