tri-city xtreme tren problem

chize

Awards
hi, i am currently taking xtreme tren by tri-city labs and i'm on day 5 now taking 30mg 3x a day, along with it i'm taking celery seed extract 75mg x2 a day, and also hawthorne berry 3x a day (however i just started taking it, i know i was suppose to preload). the problem is that sometimes i can literally feel my heart thumping in my chest, it happened maybe 3 times yesterday and lasted like around a minute. basically it would thump some, then stop, thump again, and then would stop for awhile. I've asked my friend about it and he said it was normal (he has done tren before). but i would like to get more feedback on it if it is normal or this is a serious issue. additionally i checked my bp because of it and it was at 114/75 then the second time it was 104/79 with a heart rate of 79. thanks in advance for the help..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
new to me. never had heart issues with tren. make sure you take it with a scoop of natural peanut butter for best absorption.

chize

Awards
ya i always eat a little natty pb before i take it or some other healthy fat

WARD

WARD

Awards
i felt this too but taken it with some good fats helped

chize

Awards
i felt this too but taken it with some good fats helped
so you're saying taking it with something like natty pb everytime will help stop my heart from thumbing like it is?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i took a product called spawn and it was made by the same company,and it has both epistane and tren in it.i reacted to tren in a similar way.for example,i would feel self concious about my b.p because I WOULD FEEL SORT OF LIKE HOW YOUR TRYING TO SAY,I WOULD NOTICE MY VEINS GETTING BIGGER,and i stopped taking it.because i thought that something was wrong.im not saying that you should.but if you feel like something is not right.you should talk to a professional!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
taking with natty pb will not stop the hearrt palipitations, it will probably make it worse since the fats help with absorbtion. this is a side effect of many steroids and to me is a great reason not to take.

chize

Awards
taking with natty pb will not stop the hearrt palipitations, it will probably make it worse since the fats help with absorbtion. this is a side effect of many steroids and to me is a great reason not to take.
ya i didn't think it would thats why i was confused but thanks for the advice everyone, any mroe input from ppl who have maybe taken tren/

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You have to preload hawthorn berry two weeks prior to beginning your cycle for it to have a positive effect on your blood pressure. Did you do this?

chize

Awards
no i didn't, and ya i know it was stupid i was hoping celery seed extract would be enough for bp but on the bright side, i started drinking a lot more water and it only happened once today compared to three times yesterday.

chize

Awards
bump I started drinking slot more water and eating more potassium and it helped a lot I'm not sure if that's why but im happy it decreased in frequency

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
this actually happened to me when i was taking it, it kinda worried me. hearing someone else experiencing this actually makes me feel better as im starting another cycle tomorrow. i read that tren has been known to dramatically increase ur bloodpressure so i would assume its related.

xfadi

Awards
i would lower the dose if i were you and if it keeps doing it i would discontinue

mlapid

Awards
my experiences

just started and i am on my 4th day. so far i felt a rush in heat in my face for 2 days, my bp shot up a little but its been fluctuating all of which i have read others have experienced as well. i've had great pumps and i am past my plateau already and went up 3lbs. my appetite isn't as high as they say. the only thing bothering me is my headaches or headthrobs. my bp ranges from 113-130 so i am not in a significant high zone. i took hawthorn berries a little late.

im currently doing 60mg, hawthorn berries, fish oil, potassium from natural sources and tons of water. if the headthrobs don't go away i will stop

should i even bother taking the hawthorn berries still?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take pb to help with absorbtion? holy smoke. he's already taking 90mg of a dienolone precursor, and though similar to tren, it is still a mysterious steroid, with not much known about it. it tends to act differently than other steroids. so take that with some pb to increase absorbtion. (jk)

I would recomend dropping the dosage to 60mg, and if you still feel it, drop it too 30. or you could just deal with it. it may subside as you get used to the compound...........or it'll get worse, your call.

good luck.