Stimulating beard growth?

eagle24

Awards
is it possible to induce beard growth with steroids?

if yes, which steroid would be especially useful for achieving this goal?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you'll want to search for something with a high androgenic rating.
or you might want to wait for puberty to hit.

check out this gear head.....

eagle24

Awards
and which are the steroids / prohormones with the strongest androgenic component?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
and which are the steroids / prohormones with the strongest androgenic component?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/89979-otc-hormone-chart.html

do some research a lil bro....do some footwork....

also are you sayng you want to take steroids for the sole purpose of growing a beard?

So its ok if you grow a beard, and then use it to try and cover up your moobs?

Do you know the risks associated with this?

I mean...what are you planning to do? I am really not understanding the logic here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgenic hormones and a localized transdermal carrier applied to the face area.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
is it possible to induce beard growth with steroids?

if yes, which steroid would be especially useful for achieving this goal?
what i read from our question is that you're not matured enough to take any steroids....

how about posting some stats, start with age and how long you're been training although its totally irrelevant for your question!

you should start by researching steroids side effects before you make any decision. do you want to trade some facial hair for your nuts? I promise they will shrink!

if you want facial hair try using a raiser and shave once in awhile, it will induce your hair to grow back

pdigs

i dont think he wants to take steroids for the sole purpose of growing a beard. he probably wants to take steroids the same reason anybody else wants to...and has a problem growing a beard.

i'd say test Enanthate. but i do know some kids who have trouble maturing get testosterone pills from a doctor, but i dont know the name

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
why would you want to do that? Shaving is a pain in that ass!!

pdigs

why would you want to do that? Shaving is a pain in that ass!!
even if u cant grow a full beard, u still have to shave. also, if theres hair growing out of the pores, u dont have to worry about facial acne

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i dont think he wants to take steroids for the sole purpose of growing a beard. he probably wants to take steroids the same reason anybody else wants to...and has a problem growing a beard.

i'd say test Enanthate. but i do know some kids who have trouble maturing get testosterone pills from a doctor, but i dont know the name
we don't know that for sure, he has not made any reference to taking steroids other then growing facial hair... there was no mentioning of his training regiment. it makes you wonder whats the real intention!

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
even if u cant grow a full beard, u still have to shave. also, if theres hair growing out of the pores, u dont have to worry about facial acne
ehh, I guess. I just get sick and tired of shaving sometimes as I've been doing it since the 7th or 8th grade.

eagle24

Awards
im training at gym and i wont take steroids just to grow a beard, but it is a VERY important side effect for me, because i suffer from not having a beard...

do you any further (serious) tips for me?

pdigs

im training at gym and i wont take steroids just to grow a beard, but it is a VERY important side effect for me, because i suffer from not having a beard...

lol, u suffer from not having a beard?

dan12

Awards

lol suffering from not having a beard? how old are you? you may just have to be patient and wait till you can grow more facial hair.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
having a beard is one of those things you should be careful what you wish for because you just might get it!

what i mean is once you get facial hair there's no going back... you'll need to maintain/shave it for live.

I wish i had delayed mine for a few years!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are choosing your compounds based even partially on your desire to grow a beard, you should not do steroids. This is not meant to be inflammatory, but health and performance goals (in that order) share the primacy in terms of compound selection; not beard growth.