Methadrol, bold (800mg), testabolan???

Joe617

Awards
Want to start a new cycle and this is the one that I am thinking of, if there is another (any other product) someone thinks I should take instead let me know so I can look into it.

I am planning to take it like this
WEEK 1
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

WEEK 2-3
Methadrol 20mg
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

WEEK 3-4
Methadrol 30mg
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

WEEK 5
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

For a PCT all I have planned is Reversitol for 4 week gradually decreasing.

If there is anything else to add or change to either cycle or PCT let me know, PLEASE!!! And if you guys know of a different product our there let me know that to cause **** any help is useful.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to start a new cycle and this is the one that I am thinking of, if there is another (any other product) someone thinks I should take instead let me know so I can look into it.

I am planning to take it like this
WEEK 1
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

WEEK 2-3
Methadrol 20mg
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

WEEK 3-4
Methadrol 30mg
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

WEEK 5
Bold 200 at 600mg
Testabolan 4 pills a day

For a PCT all I have planned is Reversitol for 4 week gradually decreasing.

If there is anything else to add or change to either cycle or PCT let me know, PLEASE!!! And if you guys know of a different product our there let me know that to cause **** any help is useful.
You do understand your taking Superdrol for 4 weeks and 2 weeks at 30mg that is not wise IMO. Bold is best run at 800mg for 6-8 weeks. I would have a SERM on hand for this and I would revise the cycle IMO.

Joe617

Awards
Okay so what take it down to three weeks but I still would like to run it 20, 20 , 30. I guess I could run the bold at 800 for 4 weeks. what kind of serm do you suggest????

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
joe, what is your experience with steroids?

dan12

Awards
Assumning you have proper experience and this is not your first cycle or second cycle i would suggest running it like this
Bold-800mg weeks 1-8
methadrol 20mg weeks 6-8
and i would use a serm for pct.

Joe617

Awards
I have done a cycle of 1ad back a couple of years ago and loved it even thought I had to cut it short. I have also taken bold at 600 for about 2 months alright little pricey for what it was heard that there was much better results to be had from methadrol. I want to put on lean pounds, I have my diet in check now and can afford to lose a little weight so I am going to work on that before I start but I do plan to start in a month or so.

I have heard to take testabolan with all of this that is why I wanted to add that but you suggest to drop it, okay i will take that into consideration.

I want to know if the best route to go with this is what Dan put out there, I figured I would up it at the end but okay.

And if there is any more consideration please let me know all this is good for me not rushing into anything just trying to plan it out first.

Joe617

Awards
Last question what do you suggest for a serm I have reversitol lined up but I dont think that is enough and already have been searching something out to add to this.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there was blood work done on that exact cycle and all number came back good, you can definetly use a SERM with it, Clomid would be my personal choise,

bold should be at 800 and everything else looks good

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
want to put on lean pounds, I have my diet in check now and can afford to lose a little weight so I am going to work on that before I start but I do plan to start in a month or so.
Are you going for that sudanese refugee look?

the post by dan12, x2.

Joe617

Awards
That's funny!!! Nah Bra just dont wanna be big all over, you know that **** dont look good figure if I start with a good base the end result will look even better.

Clomid? isnt that only by prescript???? Let me know where I can get it and if it will make me pop on a piss test if one is needed???? (big question)

dan12

Awards
That's funny!!! Nah Bra just dont wanna be big all over, you know that **** dont look good figure if I start with a good base the end result will look even better.

Clomid? isnt that only by prescript???? Let me know where I can get it and if it will make me pop on a piss test if one is needed???? (big question)
sorry it is against forum rules to post sources.