furazadrol and 11 oxo help please

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i was thinking of doing an 8 or 12 week cycle of these 2 compounds for a cut. . Was gonna dose furazadrol at 300 mg a day and not sure about the 11 oxo any advice please ?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i was thinking of doing an 8 or 12 week cycle of these 2 compounds for a cut. . Was gonna dose furazadrol at 300 mg a day and not sure about the 11 oxo any advice please ?

Still very few reviews out there for this stack...definetly sounds like a strong cutting stack.

Sorry...I haven't used either one of these products, but a quick search found very little info.

Did you try researching yet(not tryin to be an ***). Really not much out there

Good Luck:thumbsup:

P.S. Not sure about a 12 week cycle though...probably don't want to go more than 6 or 8 at most. Just throw in alot of cardio and good dieting Bro:afro:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
this would only be good if you were going to cut hard and didn't want to lose any muscle. even then, furazadrol seemed underdosed and far too expensive. how much are you trying to cut? what are your stats?

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey im 21 and weigh 170 i been training since i was 16 i am looking to cut hard as i struggle to get really ripped i have tried searching but not much out their i thought 300 mg me furazadrol was about right for dosing furazadrol ?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
hey im 21 and weigh 170 i been training since i was 16 i am looking to cut hard as i struggle to get really ripped i have tried searching but not much out their i thought 300 mg me furazadrol was about right for dosing furazadrol ?
Whats your height bro?....seems as though you don't really need to cut that much...Weight 170.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey im 5 8 i think i need to cut well would like to im not really heavy but have love handles and stomach which i really cant get rid off need something to give me the edge

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
hey im 5 8 i think i need to cut well would like to im not really heavy but have love handles and stomach which i really cant get rid off need something to give me the edge
Hmmm... How about you get a fat burner and something like lean xtreme. Get your DIET in check. This is were 90% of the effort has to be to get the results you seek. I mean eat strick and eat often, but eat the right way. You can search and find good articles for cutting diets. Also you need cardio, 5x a week for 45min to 1hr after training. You can also decrease the amount of rest between sets and move quickly between exercises. You dont need anabolics (but they can help), just hard work.

Also lots of males have a tendency to store fat in these areas you describe.

I have heard mixed reviews on 11oxo. Usually most find the price to be too high. You can also look at doing something like Hdrol alone or stacked with furazadrol. Used Hdrol and got down to 5.5% bf with no cradio but I was very lean to begin with and have a crazy metabolism. Not sure how much Furazadrol would add to the Hdrol, but suppose to be great with hardening when added to other more potent anabolics.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... How about you get a fat burner and something like lean xtreme. Get your DIET in check. This is were 90% of the effort has to be to get the results you seek. I mean eat strick and eat often, but eat the right way. You can search and find good articles for cutting diets. Also you need cardio, 5x a week for 45min to 1hr after training. You can also decrease the amount of rest between sets and move quickly between exercises. You dont need anabolics (but they can help), just hard work.

Also lots of males have a tendency to store fat in these areas you describe.

I have heard mixed reviews on 11oxo. Usually most find the price to be too high. You can also look at doing something like Hdrol alone or stacked with furazadrol. Used Hdrol and got down to 5.5% bf with no cradio but I was very lean to begin with and have a crazy metabolism. Not sure how much Furazadrol would add to the Hdrol, but suppose to be great with hardening when added to other more potent anabolics.
Hey thanks for your info how long should i run the h drol for a cut then ? Could i use a fat burner with h drol ? I thought h drol was used mainly for bulking. I will do cardio for an hour per per day and 5x a week thanks for your advice by the way is very helpfull and i am taking in and greatfull for your help i have always found it so hard to get a trimmed stomach so its why im looking into an anabolic i would not abuse them and would use good pct and taurine for pumps

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for your info how long should i run the h drol for a cut then ? Could i use a fat burner with h drol ? I thought h drol was used mainly for bulking. I will do cardio for an hour per per day and 5x a week thanks for your advice by the way is very helpfull and i am taking in and greatfull for your help i have always found it so hard to get a trimmed stomach so its why im looking into an anabolic i would not abuse them and would use good pct and taurine for pumps
I would do some research on Hdrol. When I used it definately found it great for cut/recomp. You could use a fat burner. Look into DCP by RPN. Its a non-stim fat burner that should liberate some of that problem fat areas. Usually Hdrol cycles are run for 6-8 weeks depending on experience with anabolics. Usually has to be run longer because most people find it full kicked in around mid 2 week. Usually ran 50/50/50/75/75/75-100. But dosing also depends on experience. Doses can be taking all at once and dose not need to be slit up because of the long half life of Hdrol. It will help shed fat while keeping strength up.

But more important is your diet no matter what you use. Thats how you shed those last unwanted pounds. I can not stress that enough. You have to eat clean and live clean. Also you have to bust it in the gym.

For PCT i always have Nolva on hand just incase but can probably get away with using OTC PCT. Use Cycle support throughout the cycle and PCT.

Do some reseach. Should be lots of info out there for you.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i did this exact stack. it was ok. furazadrol is really really mild and needs to be dosed highly and it gets expensive. i dosed the 11-oxo at 6 caps per day. this whole stack in general is very expensive. i would consider somethign else..really not worth it IMO. i would do something else with 11-oxo because it does lean you out really good. i would look into stacking it with havoc/epi or h-drol. i think it would be better overall...and more cost effective.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i did this exact stack. it was ok. furazadrol is really really mild and needs to be dosed highly and it gets expensive. i dosed the 11-oxo at 6 caps per day. this whole stack in general is very expensive. i would consider somethign else..really not worth it IMO. i would do something else with 11-oxo because it does lean you out really good. i would look into stacking it with havoc/epi or h-drol. i think it would be better overall...and more cost effective.
what would you consider a good pct and how should i dose the havoc and 11 oxo which one is better for sides i think im gyno prone which is better for no gyno

H

hcso37

Awards
I have heard mixed reviews on 11oxo. Usually most find the price to be too high.

Im not an expert at all but I believe 11 test by Fast Action Pharma may be the same as 11 oxo just way cheaper

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Hmmm... How about you get a fat burner and something like lean xtreme. Get your DIET in check. This is were 90% of the effort has to be to get the results you seek.
I agree.

You need to be sub 10% BF for these "Cutting" compounds to be truly effective IMHO.

I'd hold off unti you have more of a "Clean slate."

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I have heard mixed reviews on 11oxo. Usually most find the price to be too high.

Im not an expert at all but I believe 11 test by Fast Action Pharma may be the same as 11 oxo just way cheaper
FA is junk. Trust me.

Their MD1T is the only product that has had good reviews. :sad: