6LBS in 2WEEKS, NO AAS, NO BS!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Hi to all!

Just wanted to share some results here in the steroid forum from 2 weeks of working out with the proper diet and workout plan and OTC supplements how I gained a relatively decent 6 lbs. in 2 weeks without the use of any AAS or PHs.

The purpose of this is not to try to dissuade experienced users of AAS from taking it but to dissuade KIDS (Under 19..)who think that their only hope to grow big is through the use of AAS. There are other ways and I'm proof that w/ dedication and the right mindset you KIDS can damn well do it.

Some info:
-Age: 26 <--C'mon kids..if I can ****ing do it at 26, you can do it at 16-19..YOU DON'T NEED AAS.
-Before picture is at ~171 lbs.
-After picture is at ~175 lbs.
-Waistline is still 31" despite some increase in fat. Strength after two weeks was up by around 10%.
-Might not seem like a huge diff. in the pics but people can actually tell and my shirts are tighter.
-Calorie intake/ day: ~ 4000 cals. (At least 1.X+ grams carbs/ lbs. 1g of protein/ lbs. and healthy fat to maintain cardiovascular health.)
- SUpplements: Pre: ECA, T-Bomb (MHP) (1 hour pre--stopped this quick though as the tribulus smell was TERRIBLE), Mesotech (1 hour pre), Quick Mass (20 mins. Post & regular intervals throughout the day,) Novedex XT (2 caps before sleeping.) Multivitamins
- Eating habit: Every 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Workout frequency: 7 days (To keep the fat down.)
- Workout style: Pyramid 15,12,10,8 (reps)
- Cardio? Not really...10 mins. to warmup walking or eliptical.
- Crunches & Twists everyday.

Other comments: I Never skimp on food before and after workout. Always using perfect form, the excess weight wouldn't help you if you're not doing the excercise correctly anyways. What I gained ain't all muscle mind you but it's easy to cut down anyways esp. if you're a hardgainer.

I ain't stopping too until I'm 190 ripped. I'm sure I can do it without AAS. Once I'm there then MAYBE I'll take up AAS to 200.

That's about it. And to experienced AAS users, what do you guys think? What was it that made me gain so much so fast? Was it the Novedex or the tbomb?

Attachments

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hi to all!

Just wanted to share some results here in the steroid forum from 2 weeks of working out with the proper diet and workout plan and OTC supplements how I gained a relatively decent 6 lbs. in 2 weeks without the use of any AAS or PHs.

The purpose of this is not to try to dissuade experienced users of AAS from taking it but to dissuade KIDS (Under 19..)who think that their only hope to grow big is through the use of AAS. There are other ways and I'm proof that w/ dedication and the right mindset you KIDS can damn well do it.

Some info:

-Before picture is at ~171 lbs.
-After picture is at ~175 lbs.
-Waistline is still 31" despite some increase in fat. Strength after two weeks was up by around 10%.
-Might not seem like a huge diff. in the pics but people can actually tell and my shirts are tighter.
-Calorie intake/ day: ~ 4000 cals. (At least 1.X+ grams carbs/ lbs. 1g of protein/ lbs. and healthy fat to maintain cardiovascular health.)
- SUpplements: Pre: ECA, T-Bomb (MHP) (1 hour pre--stopped this quick though as the tribulus smell was TERRIBLE), Mesotech (1 hour pre), Quick Mass (20 mins. Post & regular intervals throughout the day,) Novedex XT (2 caps before sleeping.) Multivitamins
- Eating habit: Every 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Workout frequency: 7 days (To keep the fat down.)
- Workout style: Pyramid 15,12,10,8 (reps)
- Cardio? Not really...10 mins. to warmup walking or eliptical.
- Crunches & Twists everyday.

Other comments: I Never skimp on food before and after workout. Always using perfect form, the excess weight wouldn't help you if you're not doing the excercise correctly anyways. What I gained ain't all muscle mind you but it's easy to cut down anyways esp. if you're a hardgainer.

I ain't stopping too until I'm 190 ripped. I'm sure I can do it without AAS. Once I'm there then MAYBE I'll take up AAS to 200.

That's about it. And to experienced AAS users, what do you guys think? What was it that made me gain so much so fast? Was it the Novedex or the tbomb?

Congrats.....if you can gain naturally,by all means,do it:jaw:

Keep it up:clap2:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody who attempts to dissuade novice lifters from AAS use is a worthwhile contributor to AM in my book - definitely repped!

:thumbsup:

On a different note - lifting seven days a week? Ouch! I know it can be done, but personally I like recovery days. There're plenty of things you can do to prohibit fat gain while on a bulk without lifting so frequently, if you want some ideas, pm me. If you're happy as things are though, by all means keep going!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Yeah..I really don't like seeing kids doing AAS..they have sooo much potential in them that they just don't have the confidence or mindset to do anything good about it.

THanks for the compliment! Yes I would appreciate advice to keep the fat off while bulking. I'm very open to ideas from more experienced people. (Which is another thing kids really lack...they think they know everything...)

Anybody who attempts to dissuade novice lifters from AAS use is a worthwhile contributor to AM in my book - definitely repped!

:thumbsup:

On a different note - lifting seven days a week? Ouch! I know it can be done, but personally I like recovery days. There're plenty of things you can do to prohibit fat gain while on a bulk without lifting so frequently, if you want some ideas, pm me. If you're happy as things are though, by all means keep going!

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell from the pics but if I were you I would strongly suspect a lot of the 6 lbs was fat. A well-respected author I read has stated that going from ~10-12% to 15-17%, you don't really think it's fat because it is spread fairly evenly and makes you fill clothing out more.

Yes I would appreciate advice to keep the fat off while bulking.
My advice would just be to eat less. I did some stuff a year or two ago that was very similar to what you were doing, and I ended up with more BF than I wanted. If you are putting on 6 in 2 weeks you are probably just eating a bit much. Then again, you are definitely putting in work in the gym (a bit too much probably to be honest), and I can't say with any certainty what the 6 lbs was - you could have just gained a lot all at once, since muscle gain isn't linear.

Keep up the good work and keep in mind you are doing a good job learning more about your body.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Good thread. Sadly you know most wont listen...but maybe a few will, and that will lead with a few less threads that read. "OMG HELP I GOT GYNO FROM USING M-DROL, HELP" and get in there to find out they were taking a high dose, with no support, did it for 6 weeks, and had no PCT.....

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
no offence but you'd be EXTREMELY lucky if half a pound of that is muscle. good weight gain nontheless, just keep that ball rollin' and the net gains will be nice! :thumbsup:

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, yeah I probably gained ~1-2 lbs. muscle and rest fat. It's gonna be a long, hard road to 190 hehehe