Quick Havoc dose question.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
What is the BEST way to spread out dosage throughout the day. I will be at 40-50mg a day and would like to know if workout times matter or morning and night? Cheers, angel77

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the BEST way to spread out dosage throughout the day. I will be at 40-50mg a day and would like to know if workout times matter or morning and night? Cheers, angel77
Once the effects have kicked in full, I find that around 20 mg 45 minutes to an hour before workout is massively potent. Just divide the rest of the doses up every 5-6 hours.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Once the effects have kicked in full, I find that around 20 mg 45 minutes to an hour before workout is massively potent. Just divide the rest of the doses up every 5-6 hours.
So, I wake up @ 5:30am and I work out at 12:00 noon monday through friday. I'd take 10 first thing in the morning and 20 or 30 at 11:00 am an hour before workout and then last dose at 6:00pm? Is that too early to be finishing up for the day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I wake up @ 5:30am and I work out at 12:00 noon monday through friday. I'd take 10 first thing in the morning and 20 or 30 at 11:00 am an hour before workout and then last dose at 6:00pm? Is that too early to be finishing up for the day?
Nope...that would be a great dosing schedule, especially since some users report some slight insomnia if taken TOO late.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Nope...that would be a great dosing schedule, especially since some users report some slight insomnia if taken TOO late.
beautiful. Thanks alot man. Cheers, angel77