Quick Havoc dose question.

  1. Registered User
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Answers
    0

    Quick Havoc dose question.


    What is the BEST way to spread out dosage throughout the day. I will be at 40-50mg a day and would like to know if workout times matter or morning and night? Cheers, angel77

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    What is the BEST way to spread out dosage throughout the day. I will be at 40-50mg a day and would like to know if workout times matter or morning and night? Cheers, angel77
    Once the effects have kicked in full, I find that around 20 mg 45 minutes to an hour before workout is massively potent. Just divide the rest of the doses up every 5-6 hours.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Once the effects have kicked in full, I find that around 20 mg 45 minutes to an hour before workout is massively potent. Just divide the rest of the doses up every 5-6 hours.
    So, I wake up @ 5:30am and I work out at 12:00 noon monday through friday. I'd take 10 first thing in the morning and 20 or 30 at 11:00 am an hour before workout and then last dose at 6:00pm? Is that too early to be finishing up for the day?
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    So, I wake up @ 5:30am and I work out at 12:00 noon monday through friday. I'd take 10 first thing in the morning and 20 or 30 at 11:00 am an hour before workout and then last dose at 6:00pm? Is that too early to be finishing up for the day?
    Nope...that would be a great dosing schedule, especially since some users report some slight insomnia if taken TOO late.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nope...that would be a great dosing schedule, especially since some users report some slight insomnia if taken TOO late.
    beautiful. Thanks alot man. Cheers, angel77
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick Havoc Question
    By Turbo6GN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:04 AM
  2. Quick question H-drol vs. Havoc
    By thaOrleanyte in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:05 PM
  3. Quick havoc question
    By RodgerThat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 12:36 PM
  4. Quick IGF-1 R3 dose question.
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 08:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in