Nolvadex Fake?

Ligonozrk

Awards
img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1003081503ii5.jpg

add http://

do you think these are fakes, i ordered from a guy over in the UK, and he says they are real.. but does not even look like nolvadex...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...How in the name of sweet holy tits am I supposed to be able to tell anything from that pic? It could very be some UG lab nolva or it could be flour in gel caps.

Ligonozrk

Awards
Well... Im not sure how.. i just got them today,, and dont seem anything like nolva,, but they are suppose to be... bought them from a guy.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying it's fake, I have no idea...I just don't know any guys that cap it...it's so much easier to suspend it in solution.

Ligonozrk

Awards
Yeah, I know it seems shady, i agree. Thats why i came here to get other peoples opinions. Since im low on cash now, would reveristol be sufficient enough for a PCT of Pplex at 15/15/15/30

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm old school...clomid or nolva for pct...I'll defer to crazyfool or one of those guys to answer your questions...

Ligonozrk

Awards
God, that prick, I really thought he was going be real about it, instead i get fake ****.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Nolva comes in blisters and tabs....I have never seen a capsule before....I would be very reluctant to believe that is real...virtually all of the UGs have gone to using droppers...

holy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva comes in blisters and tabs....I have never seen a capsule before....I would be very reluctant to believe that is real...virtually all of the UGs have gone to using droppers...

holy

agreed man

blister packs, or liquid, usually doesnt taste that great either,

Reversitol should be fine for PPLEX given those doses.

give it a try wit primal male or low dose 6oxo

sillyilly

Awards
not gona lie boss, you fail hard if you cant get nolva.. . its a legal research chemical in most countries

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
getting hold of medical grade nolva in he blisters isnt too hard.... just carries legality issues lol. And as for the liquid nolva, it isnt too hard to find if you do some googling on Research Chemicals...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
not gona lie boss, you fail hard if you cant get nolva.. . its a legal research chemical in most countries
Nolvadex is a prescription drug in the United States...dont kid yourself into thinking just because every "research" company has it on their website that its somehow legal to just buy...it goes under the radar of the DEA because its not scheduled, and the FDA is too burdened to deal with it...

Thats why the research companies sell it to you as "research chem", and its label indicates its NOT for human use...just a way of trying to skirt the potential problems....

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Rick Collins has done many articles and answered many questions regarding this in the past. He will tell you the same thing.....

holy

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is a prescription drug in the United States...dont kid yourself into thinking just because every "research" company has it on their website that its somehow legal to just buy...it goes under the radar of the DEA because its not scheduled, and the FDA is too burdened to deal with it...

Thats why the research companies sell it to you as "research chem", and its label indicates its NOT for human use...just a way of trying to skirt the potential problems....

holy
good post:goodpost:

And who says its fake?? It could very well be capped tamox research powder. Is the source reliable( to you)? Is the "guy" connected? Ask some of the UK guys if they have seen it, I cant give you any answers, only more questions.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
agreed man

blister packs, or liquid, usually doesnt taste that great either,

Reversitol should be fine for PPLEX given those doses.

give it a try wit primal male or low dose 6oxo

your no longer an Iforce rep?

If your doing PPLex you need a SERM.

You might already have one, if he's a reliable guy it's probably just capped powder, as mentioned earlier. $50? how much did you get? dosage per pill? How many pills?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your no longer an Iforce rep?

If your doing PPLex you need a SERM.

You might already have one, if he's a reliable guy it's probably just capped powder, as mentioned earlier. $50? how much did you get? dosage per pill? How many pills?
long story....

and PPLEX ive seen even Ziquor, and others say that OTC would be OK, i believe he mentioned 6oxo,

i think reversitol would be ok and you can run it with low dose 6oxo

bualls23

Awards
i live in the uk and don't get my nolva here.you can buy blister tabs of nolva/tamox/raloxifene without prescrip over the net with no hassle over here, except paying a couple pounds duty tax. and its really cheap, so capping it yourself makes no sense. i wouldn't trust it.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Raw powder isn't that exotic. Used to be quite common. One board sponsors here used to sell it in that form. Might even have a few grams still lying around somewhere for an emergency...