First steroid cycle - do you approve? what would you change?

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Hey guys, latsRUs is back baby! i had a successful pro hormone cycle a while back gaining upwards of 20lbs in 5 weeks, and keeping most of it, maintaining my weight of 204 (at 12% bf im 5'5") for a few weeks afterworlds, then taking time off to travel to Fiji, and then came back and kept most of my strength and balanced off at 194 (with around 10% bf). Now i am cutting, in almost 4 weeks ive lost 18lbs, am down to 176 with most of my strength kept. Im around low 6% right now with visible striations in trap,chest,tricep,and quadriceps. its goin sweet, its all palumbo diet! anyway im doing this hot body contest, then after that is over, im going to take a week off, then come back for a week and start my cycle (which would be 4 weeks from now) which so far i have planned to be...

Weeks 1 - 4 - 20mg Dbol
Weeks 1 - 12 - 500mg Test. E.
Weeks 1 - 12 - 400mg Equipoise
Weeks 1 - 12 - .5mgs arimidex daily
Weeks 9 - 12 - 250IU 2X/week HCG
PCT
Weeks 12 - 14 - colmid, you know, 300,100,100
Weeks 12 - 15 - Nolvadex - 40,40,20,20

Questions - Dbol dosage - see how i react, then adjust and raise? 20/25/30/35? or stay strong with 20/20/20/20 or try 20/25/25/25? recomendations?

Origionally i was going to do Test.E jumpstarted with DBol alone, but decided on the addition of Equipoise for a number of reasons, since i am trying to get the most out of this cycle and equipoise is cheap, raise it to 500 or 600mg? or stay conservative for 1st time?

arimidex usage? i am prone to prolactin gyno, got it from sdrol both cycles - but not form m1T - should i start off with arimidex ot just use it if i start to get tender or a flare up then stay on it?

HCG usage - i think this will work - dont know how neccisary it is to do throughout the whole cycle weekly, whats the overall recomendation here?

I am trying to gain as much muscle mass as possible while staying under 12% bf. I am hoping to hit 220 on cycle.

THANKS GUYS!!! i really appreciate any and all help anabolic bros!

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I would change the PCT. You have it starting in week 12 but also have test/EQ ending in week 12. Probably just an oversight but you want to give the esters time to clear so start your PCT 2 weeks after your last inject of test E, week 14.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the PCT starting at week 14...I would just go with the 25mgs of dbol x 4 week protocol....

holy

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would add a couple more weeks of hcg.....6-12

Medic

Medic

Awards
Hey guys, latsRUs is back baby! i had a successful pro hormone cycle a while back gaining upwards of 20lbs in 5 weeks, and keeping most of it, maintaining my weight of 204 (at 12% bf im 5'5") for a few weeks afterworlds, then taking time off to travel to Fiji, and then came back and kept most of my strength and balanced off at 194 (with around 10% bf). Now i am cutting, in almost 4 weeks ive lost 18lbs, am down to 176 with most of my strength kept. Im around low 6% right now with visible striations in trap,chest,tricep,and quadriceps. its goin sweet, its all palumbo diet! anyway im doing this hot body contest, then after that is over, im going to take a week off, then come back for a week and start my cycle (which would be 4 weeks from now) which so far i have planned to be...

Weeks 1 - 4 - 20mg Dbol
Weeks 1 - 12 - .5mgs arimidex daily
Weeks 9 - 12 - 250IU 2X/week HCG
PCT
Weeks 12 - 14 - colmid, 300,100,100
Weeks 12 - 15 - Nolvadex - 40,40,20,20

Questions - Dbol dosage - see how i react, then adjust and raise? 20/25/30/35? or stay strong with 20/20/20/20 or try 20/25/25/25? recomendations?

Origionally i was going to do Test.E jumpstarted with DBol alone, but decided on the addition of Equipoise for a number of reasons, since i am trying to get the most out of this cycle and equipoise is cheap, raise it to 500 or 600mg? or stay conservative for 1st time?

arimidex usage? i am prone to prolactin gyno, got it from sdrol both cycles - but not form m1T - should i start off with arimidex ot just use it if i start to get tender or a flare up then stay on it?

HCG usage - i think this will work - dont know how neccisary it is to do throughout the whole cycle weekly, whats the overall recomendation here?

I am trying to gain as much muscle mass as possible while staying under 12% bf. I am hoping to hit 220 on cycle.

THANKS GUYS!!! i really appreciate any and all help anabolic bros!
Weeks 1 - 4 - 30mg Dbol / day
Weeks 1 - 12 - .5mgs arimidex every other day
Weeks 9 - 14 - 500ius every 5th day
PCT
Weeks 14 - 18 colmid, 100, 50, 50, 50
Weeks 14 - 18 - Nolvadex - 40,40,20,20

You will recover fine from this light cycle. No need to OVER-DO the clomid or novla doses. If you have more test, i'd run test from weeks 1-14 and stop the EQ @ week 12 just to let the long ester from EQ clear a bit, but this isn't a must.

Run the EQ at 400mg. Thats a first fine dosage. Some people get axiety at higher doses, see how you react. 400mg is a great dose.

Adex .5mg every other day. No need to over do a-dex either. YOU NEED ESTROGEN TO GROW! besides, no compounds you are taking will give you problems with prolac. gyno to begin with. If gyno does flare, you have novla on hand to help!

HCG, I usually start this around week 4 and stop 3-5 days before I start PCT. 500iu every 5th day sub-q and it works GREAT. helps a lot with recovery ... no need to pin 2x a week. I know plenty of people who use this method!

I dont think I missed anything, ask any questions you may have ...

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
thank you guys for your advice, it was a typo on the weeks, i mean to do weeks14 - 17 for a 4 week pct on nolva and clomid.

i like the 30mg dbol/day dosage, and the arimidex every other day, of which i am thiniking about eliminating and just adding nolva if i need to caz ill have it on hand and will save some money. and i will consider the hcg usage every 5th day, i do need to read some more literature on that

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just taking a quick look at your post, I'd say to drop EQ (because 400 is a low dose and 12 weeks is the bare minimum for EQ and if its stacked with test it will be hard to tell them apart), and change your Dbol dose to 40mg because Dbol is the breakfast of champions and I believe in a decent dose of it.