CEL P-Plex ???

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Hey guys i just noticed that one of my P-Plex bottles say it has 10mg per cap and the other P-Plex bottle says it has 15mg per cap. Can anyone confirm this ???

they say
15mg made in Phoenix, AZ. Batch # 030508, Exp: 3/2010
and the other
10mg made in Danville, VA Batch # 071508, Exp: 7/2010

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY CRAP!!!! You found the secret lucky bottle!!! :lol:

..................sike

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the newer ones are 10mg, i have both as well

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I believe the 030508 batch is 19.2mg per cap. There should be a COA floating around one of the forums. Listed as 15mg, but taking into account both the a and b insomers came out to be 19.2mg I believe.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Ah so if i was to sell one to somebody i would keep the 15mg per cap one for myself and sell them the 10mg per cap one yea :D

mattakaspeedy

Awards
why cant they go back to be made in phoenix :(

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, I believe the 030508 batch is 19.2mg per cap. There should be a COA floating around one of the forums. Listed as 15mg, but taking into account both the a and b insomers came out to be 19.2mg I believe.

That is correct 19.2 per cap so be careful with dosing

mattakaspeedy

Awards
lucky i noticed, otherwise i would have been taking 45mg ed :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys i just noticed that one of my P-Plex bottles say it has 10mg per cap and the other P-Plex bottle says it has 15mg per cap. Can anyone confirm this ???

they say
and the other
The original bottles were 15mg bottles. In this case, the batch highlighted tested out at about 15mg of 2-ene (phea plex) and about 4mg of 3-ene (ergo max)...I think I said that right.

Yum yum yum, delicioso!
:ntome:

mattakaspeedy

Awards
that gonna be a b**ch for dosing. was gonna do 5 weeks of the pplex 15/30/45/45/45

If i hadnt noticed i would have gone
19.2/38.4/57.6/57.6/57.6

Shhould defintly get some bulk on that lol :p

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't go to 3 caps a day. I did that on my cycle and needless to say, I was miserable. $hitty mood, barely any sleep, lethargic, headaches, you name it, i felt it. No fun. Stick to 2 caps a day max, great results, less side effects :thumbsup:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't go to 3 caps a day. I did that on my cycle and needless to say, I was miserable. $hitty mood, barely any sleep, lethargic, headaches, you name it, i felt it. No fun. Stick to 2 caps a day max, great results, less side effects :thumbsup:

I've got the 10 mgs. batch....So you are saying not go to 40 mgs....just to stay at 30

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
No, I was talkin about the 030508 batch, which would be 57.6mg. If you wanna go up to 40, have at it bro!

mattakaspeedy

Awards
awesom think i shall do 2 caps a day for 5 weeks, that should be good :)

mattakaspeedy

Awards
i found this fact sheet on pheraplex written by anabolic extreme when they first came out with pheraplex and it says it stacks very weel with superdrol. Ill post it as a attachment on this thread when i get home but the stack it says is:

PPLEX = Week 1-5
MDROL = Week 4-8

That seems like a massive toxic cycle :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found this fact sheet on pheraplex written by anabolic extreme when they first came out with pheraplex and it says it stacks very weel with superdrol. Ill post it as a attachment on this thread when i get home but the stack it says is:

PPLEX = Week 1-5
MDROL = Week 4-8

It is very insane to do that cycle.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Here is the sheet, it is in adobe pdf format...

Just curious as to if anyone has tried this cycle or similar ?
(and lived to tell of course) :)

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the sheet, it is in adobe pdf format...

Just curious as to if anyone has tried this cycle or similar ?
(and lived to tell of course) :)
Now that is what I call some bad advise they are giving. Some kid will see that and think it is cool to run this when it is just plain nuts to run this.:jaw:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

they say
and the other

first one you have with the batch 030508 is 19.2 mg per cap

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

PPLEX = Week 1-5
MDROL = Week 4-8

i did that exact cycle, but ended at 7 weeks, not 8

my doses went pretty high too

oh and i ran 2 diff liver supports, and they were only taken at night, and no steroid dose was after 5 pm. got blood work done in week 5, liver enzymes were fine...