How do I revive my Libido while on cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

How do I revive my Libido while on cycle?

  1. mclucas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    How do I revive my Libido while on cycle?


    If someone takes Epistane, Halodrol, and Pheraplex at the same time, is it the excess estrogen that kills the libido?

    What does one do to revive their sex drive while on cycle?

    Thank you!

    :bruce3:

  2. nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    ur running all 3?? thats retarded and horrible for ur body. what doses are u running?
  3. AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Your libido would be the least of the concerns...wow
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    its the low amount of estrogen possibly....I had okay libido on my last cycle of havoc...this cycle i've been using dhea, each time I take dhea dosage my libido is insane and my lethargy subsides
  5. monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    I would tend to think like most that 3 methyls at once is bad for the liver.

    However, say you normally dose epistane at 40mg when running solo and you dose phera at 30 solo.

    I dont see how running 20mg of epi and 15mg of phera would be any more taxing on the liver than 40epi or 30phera...seems like if you divide up the dosages accordingly that it would be equally as taxing?
  6. nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I dont see how running 20mg of epi and 15mg of phera would be any more taxing on the liver than 40epi or 30phera...seems like if you divide up the dosages accordingly that it would be equally as taxing?

    nope, doesnt work that way. otherwise ppl would be running 40mg of Superdrol instead of 40mg Epi.....WAY different
  7. bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    its the low amount of estrogen possibly....I had okay libido on my last cycle of havoc...this cycle i've been using dhea, each time I take dhea dosage my libido is insane and my lethargy subsides
    how much DHEA are u taking?
  8. monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    how much DHEA are u taking?
    100
  9. bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    100
    really? so there is truth to this theory...very interesting. reps my man.
  10. mclucas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    Methylated seem the best for effectiveness...I'm definitely game to use some non-methylated stuff.

    What is the best non-methylated for adding muscle?
  11. monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mclucas View Post
    Methylated seem the best for effectiveness...I'm definitely game to use some non-methylated stuff.

    What is the best non-methylated for adding muscle?
    bold?
  12. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    'tren'
  13. mclucas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    OK...Here is the stack I am thinking:

    Epistane (30mg) - Good anti-estrogen properties
    - OK Anabolic properties
    - Bad due to Methylated

    Pheraplex (30mg) - Good anabolic properties
    - Concerns about excess estrogen
    - Bad due to Methylated

    1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg) - OK Anabolic properties
    - Concerns about excess estrogen
    - Good due to non-methylated

    Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen

    Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory

    Or should I dump Epistane and take Halodrol (50mg) instead?

    Comments???
    Last edited by mclucas; 10-03-2008 at 12:09 AM. Reason: forgot something
  14. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mclucas View Post
    OK...Here is the stack I am thinking:

    Epistane (30mg) - Good anti-estrogen properties
    - OK Anabolic properties
    - Bad due to Methylated

    Pheraplex (30mg) - Good anabolic properties
    - Concerns about excess estrogen
    - Bad due to Methylated

    1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg) - OK Anabolic properties
    - Concerns about excess estrogen
    - Good due to non-methylated

    Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen

    Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory

    Or should I dump Epistane and take Halodrol (50mg) instead?

    Comments???
    That's absolutely horrendous and your body will absolutely hate you. I can't even comprehend you honestly considering this stack. Have you ANY idea what you're doing? You might as well add Mdrol and CycloTren if you're already slaughtering organs.
  15. mclucas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    OK...OK...You've made your point. I would appreciate an effective alternative stack.

    How about dumping the Methylated Epistane and taking this?

    - Pheraplex (30mg)
    - 1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg)
    - Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen
    - Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory
  16. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    That is better. I would get rid of the novadex and opt for a highly efficient PCT. You NEED a pct with a stack like that! I would also recommend taking Bold at 800mg a day split in two. Most agree that 800 is an optimal level. Good luck!
  17. A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mclucas View Post
    OK...OK...You've made your point. I would appreciate an effective alternative stack.

    How about dumping the Methylated Epistane and taking this?

    - Pheraplex (30mg)
    - 1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg)
    - Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen
    - Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory
    I would go Epi 20/30/30/40

    Bold 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800

    No need for the XT on cycle. You need more than liver detox for support supps look into Cycle Support it has all the supports needed on cycle preload it 10-14 days before starting and run while on cycle.

    Pct

    Nolva 20/20/20/10

    Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

    Good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    whats wrong with:

    Phera-Plex 30mg
    Epistane 20mg (to control phera's estrogen/bloating)

    People run d-bol and epi...whats wrong with phera and epi...epi is dosed at only 20mg...running a liver support would probably be fine for a short 4 weeks.
  19. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    whats wrong with:

    Phera-Plex 30mg
    Epistane 20mg (to control phera's estrogen/bloating)

    People run d-bol and epi...whats wrong with phera and epi...epi is dosed at only 20mg...running a liver support would probably be fine for a short 4 weeks.
    that's a high dose of Phera.

    If you insist on doing this, stick with no more than 20mg of Phera in a stack.

    And do yourself a favor and get something for your joints...strength increases will soon outpace your joint stability.

    And Pembroke has some good advice.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3260

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I dont see how running 20mg of epi and 15mg of phera would be any more taxing on the liver than 40epi or 30phera...seems like if you divide up the dosages accordingly that it would be equally as taxing?

    think of this like cars. its easy to get a car to go from 0-60, 60-100, why isn't it easy to get from 100-160. its a compounding effect, similar to tires. easy from 0-150mph, 150-200mph is a completely different ballgame.

    30mg phera and 20mg epi is similar in methyl harshness to be doing a double dose of the strongest compound in the mix - 60mg of phera.

    nobody gets sclerosis of the liver from average drinking - its taking that little bit more that causes an issue. how much more is defendant on your body. its the h-drol added in that makes this a problem. thats taking the compounding effect to a different extreme.

    using the car example, thats like running generic tires on a pinto and trying to get it up to 200mph. possible? maybe, if its going downhill, or off a cliff, same as your liver. be safer next time around brotha.

    the phera and epi aren't that bad stacked IMO, but for gods sake drop the hdrol.
  21. SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    think of this like cars. its easy to get a car to go from 0-60, 60-100, why isn't it easy to get from 100-160. its a compounding effect, similar to tires. easy from 0-150mph, 150-200mph is a completely different ballgame.

    30mg phera and 20mg epi is similar in methyl harshness to be doing a double dose of the strongest compound in the mix - 60mg of phera.

    nobody gets sclerosis of the liver from average drinking - its taking that little bit more that causes an issue. how much more is defendant on your body. its the h-drol added in that makes this a problem. thats taking the compounding effect to a different extreme.

    using the car example, thats like running generic tires on a pinto and trying to get it up to 200mph. possible? maybe, if its going downhill, or off a cliff, same as your liver. be safer next time around brotha.

    the phera and epi aren't that bad stacked IMO, but for gods sake drop the hdrol.

    I assume you meant cirrhosis?
  22. suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3260

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I assume you meant cirrhosis?
    lol. thats the last time i use spellchecker...
  23. TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    really? so there is truth to this theory...very interesting. reps my man.
    Yes there is.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    its the low amount of estrogen possibly....I had okay libido on my last cycle of havoc...this cycle i've been using dhea, each time I take dhea dosage my libido is insane and my lethargy subsides
    Yep, DHEA will help with this. Thatís why we recommend the Dermacrine with most of these exotic prohormones that produce lethargy or reduced libido.

    -Pp
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. causes of low libido while on cycle?
    By daballer2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:38 PM
  2. For Sale: 2 Bottles Nutra Coastal Revive T (Anti-Estrogens)
    By RonShipman in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 03:00 AM
  3. For Sale: LG T-911 (2) FA Revive-T (2) (Muscle Builders)
    By munique in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:25 AM
  4. Epi Cycle Libido Help!
    By Isma3286 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in