How do I revive my Libido while on cycle?

mclucas

Awards
If someone takes Epistane, Halodrol, and Pheraplex at the same time, is it the excess estrogen that kills the libido?

What does one do to revive their sex drive while on cycle?

Thank you!

:bruce3:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur running all 3?? thats retarded and horrible for ur body. what doses are u running?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your libido would be the least of the concerns...wow

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
its the low amount of estrogen possibly....I had okay libido on my last cycle of havoc...this cycle i've been using dhea, each time I take dhea dosage my libido is insane and my lethargy subsides

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I would tend to think like most that 3 methyls at once is bad for the liver.

However, say you normally dose epistane at 40mg when running solo and you dose phera at 30 solo.

I dont see how running 20mg of epi and 15mg of phera would be any more taxing on the liver than 40epi or 30phera...seems like if you divide up the dosages accordingly that it would be equally as taxing?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I dont see how running 20mg of epi and 15mg of phera would be any more taxing on the liver than 40epi or 30phera...seems like if you divide up the dosages accordingly that it would be equally as taxing?

nope, doesnt work that way. otherwise ppl would be running 40mg of Superdrol instead of 40mg Epi.....WAY different

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
its the low amount of estrogen possibly....I had okay libido on my last cycle of havoc...this cycle i've been using dhea, each time I take dhea dosage my libido is insane and my lethargy subsides
how much DHEA are u taking?

mclucas

Awards
Methylated seem the best for effectiveness...I'm definitely game to use some non-methylated stuff.

What is the best non-methylated for adding muscle?

mclucas

Awards
OK...Here is the stack I am thinking:

Epistane (30mg) - Good anti-estrogen properties
- OK Anabolic properties
- Bad due to Methylated

Pheraplex (30mg) - Good anabolic properties
- Concerns about excess estrogen
- Bad due to Methylated

1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg) - OK Anabolic properties
- Good due to non-methylated

Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen

Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory

Or should I dump Epistane and take Halodrol (50mg) instead?

Comments???

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
OK...Here is the stack I am thinking:

Epistane (30mg) - Good anti-estrogen properties
- OK Anabolic properties
- Bad due to Methylated

Pheraplex (30mg) - Good anabolic properties
- Bad due to Methylated

1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg) - OK Anabolic properties
- Good due to non-methylated

Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen

Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory

Or should I dump Epistane and take Halodrol (50mg) instead?

Comments???
That's absolutely horrendous and your body will absolutely hate you. I can't even comprehend you honestly considering this stack. Have you ANY idea what you're doing? You might as well add Mdrol and CycloTren if you're already slaughtering organs.

mclucas

Awards
OK...OK...You've made your point. I would appreciate an effective alternative stack.

How about dumping the Methylated Epistane and taking this?

- Pheraplex (30mg)
- 1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg)
- Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen
- Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
That is better. I would get rid of the novadex and opt for a highly efficient PCT. You NEED a pct with a stack like that! I would also recommend taking Bold at 800mg a day split in two. Most agree that 800 is an optimal level. Good luck!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK...OK...You've made your point. I would appreciate an effective alternative stack.

How about dumping the Methylated Epistane and taking this?

- Pheraplex (30mg)
- 1,4 AD Bold 200 (600mg)
- Gaspari Novadex XT to control estrogen
- Liver Detoxifier which is self explainatory
I would go Epi 20/30/30/40

Bold 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800

No need for the XT on cycle. You need more than liver detox for support supps look into Cycle Support it has all the supports needed on cycle preload it 10-14 days before starting and run while on cycle.

Pct

Nolva 20/20/20/10

Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

Good luck bro.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with:

Phera-Plex 30mg
Epistane 20mg (to control phera's estrogen/bloating)

People run d-bol and epi...whats wrong with phera and epi...epi is dosed at only 20mg...running a liver support would probably be fine for a short 4 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats wrong with:

Phera-Plex 30mg
Epistane 20mg (to control phera's estrogen/bloating)

People run d-bol and epi...whats wrong with phera and epi...epi is dosed at only 20mg...running a liver support would probably be fine for a short 4 weeks.
that's a high dose of Phera.

If you insist on doing this, stick with no more than 20mg of Phera in a stack.

And do yourself a favor and get something for your joints...strength increases will soon outpace your joint stability.

And Pembroke has some good advice.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

think of this like cars. its easy to get a car to go from 0-60, 60-100, why isn't it easy to get from 100-160. its a compounding effect, similar to tires. easy from 0-150mph, 150-200mph is a completely different ballgame.

30mg phera and 20mg epi is similar in methyl harshness to be doing a double dose of the strongest compound in the mix - 60mg of phera.

nobody gets sclerosis of the liver from average drinking - its taking that little bit more that causes an issue. how much more is defendant on your body. its the h-drol added in that makes this a problem. thats taking the compounding effect to a different extreme.

using the car example, thats like running generic tires on a pinto and trying to get it up to 200mph. possible? maybe, if its going downhill, or off a cliff, same as your liver. be safer next time around brotha.

the phera and epi aren't that bad stacked IMO, but for gods sake drop the hdrol.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
think of this like cars. its easy to get a car to go from 0-60, 60-100, why isn't it easy to get from 100-160. its a compounding effect, similar to tires. easy from 0-150mph, 150-200mph is a completely different ballgame.

30mg phera and 20mg epi is similar in methyl harshness to be doing a double dose of the strongest compound in the mix - 60mg of phera.

nobody gets sclerosis of the liver from average drinking - its taking that little bit more that causes an issue. how much more is defendant on your body. its the h-drol added in that makes this a problem. thats taking the compounding effect to a different extreme.

using the car example, thats like running generic tires on a pinto and trying to get it up to 200mph. possible? maybe, if its going downhill, or off a cliff, same as your liver. be safer next time around brotha.

the phera and epi aren't that bad stacked IMO, but for gods sake drop the hdrol.

I assume you meant cirrhosis?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, DHEA will help with this. That’s why we recommend the Dermacrine with most of these exotic prohormones that produce lethargy or reduced libido.

-Pp