Propadrol questions

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
1) What are some of the better propadrol products?
2) What is considered the most effective dosage?
3) What are common sides, is Propadrol known for any sides in particular?
4) Any special PCT requirements for propadrol?
5) If you've used it, did you like it? Would you do it again?

I've searched and didn't come up with much.

Thanks all.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) What are some of the better propadrol products?
2) What is considered the most effective dosage?
3) What are common sides, is Propadrol known for any sides in particular?
4) Any special PCT requirements for propadrol?
5) If you've used it, did you like it? Would you do it again?

I've searched and didn't come up with much.

Thanks all.
check my threads started check my log and youll have my opinion... in short effects were great, gyno irritation was not.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Well what the ****!

Isn't there something I can safely stack havoc with? Cripes!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
serious.... I plan on doin it with Epi my next run.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have x-mass and propadrol that i plan to stack with havoc at some point in the near future. I think Primordial Performance "Dermacrine" product is a fantastic stack with havoc.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have x-mass and propadrol that i plan to stack with havoc at some point in the near future. I think Primordial Performance "Dermacrine" product is a fantastic stack with havoc.
thus my DHEA comment :thumbsup:

I was thinking bout buying theirs but I have a bottle of penetrate sitting here and can buy bulk DHEA for almost pennies on the gram..... plus I can get bulk nettle, which will both block SHBG and help prevent conversion to DHT.... homemade dermacrine:D

Although Id love to try theirs out... just cant afford it ATM.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thus my DHEA comment :thumbsup:

I was thinking bout buying theirs but I have a bottle of penetrate sitting here and can buy bulk DHEA for almost pennies on the gram..... plus I can get bulk nettle, which will both block SHBG and help prevent conversion to DHT.... homemade dermacrine:D

Although Id love to try theirs out... just cant afford it ATM.
Totally understand brother. If i had another to give you to try, i would bud. :)

That combo (Havoc/Dermacrine) is getting the next bid i think. I'm really liking what Primordial has put out product wise.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Havoc/Dermacrine would be awesome IMO.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well here's the page from Primordial.

I've heard from a few guys around AM and elsewhere (guys that are legit) that Dermacrine is bad A as a testosterone base for a cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here's the page from Primordial.

I've heard from a few guys around AM and elsewhere (guys that are legit) that Dermacrine is bad A as a testosterone base for a cycle.
Agreed sir. This is why i think it's a PERFECT addition to a havoc cycle overall. :D

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
rugger...come on buddy...run a "tren" clone with it...xtreme tren, trenadrol. come on it'll be fun.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed sir. This is why i think it's a PERFECT addition to a havoc cycle overall. :D
Yep yep yep..... Good ol' Dr.D told me back when that Test has to be the perfect match profile wise for the Epithio compound and should have some INSANE synergy.... plannin on puttin this to the test myself :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rugger...come on buddy...run a "tren" clone with it...xtreme tren, trenadrol. come on it'll be fun.
honestly it WOULD be a killer strength cycle but both being strong androgens and having similar effects (although Epi does have a rediculously high anabolic rating, its binding affinity for the AR is extremely high and exerts more CLEAN androgenic effects) I would think you wouldnt get as much out of either of those combined as you would A) alone in 2 seperate cycles and B) stacked with a Test type product (or other wet product) that would have great synergy for all around great effects in strength AND mass.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep yep yep..... Good ol' Dr.D told me back when that Test has to be the perfect match profile wise for the Epithio compound and should have some INSANE synergy.... plannin on puttin this to the test myself :lol:
I had the same great advice from Dr. D. I'm all about getting this going VERY shortly bud. :D

I really think this combo will be nothing short of phenominal. I plan on doing a VERY extensive log here to show the great synergy that exists when utilizing the two products. :thumbsup:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
honestly it WOULD be a killer strength cycle but both being strong androgens and having similar effects (although Epi does have a rediculously high anabolic rating, its binding affinity for the AR is extremely high and exerts more CLEAN androgenic effects) I would think you wouldnt get as much out of either of those combined as you would A) alone in 2 seperate cycles and B) stacked with a Test type product (or other wet product) that would have great synergy for all around great effects in strength AND mass.
yeah no doubt. im gonna run h-drol and a tren..don't know which one yet...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly.....the properties of both compounds should yield the best of both worlds while maintaining minimal sides. It would be cool to get a few of us to run this at the same time and compare results overall.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly.....the properties of both compounds should yield the best of both worlds while maintaining minimal sides. It would be cool to get a few of us to run this at the same time and compare results overall.
dude I was about to post the same thing:D:D:D

I will be starting mine in about 3 weeks, as soon as the Prime is runnin low.... just think that cycle after making this progress on a non hormonal supp!!! WoW i should be "Primed" for some mean gains, LOL.

Maybe we can run a combo log in the same thread??? :duel:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude I was about to post the same thing:D:D:D

I will be starting mine in about 3 weeks, as soon as the Prime is runnin low.... just think that cycle after making this progress on a non hormonal supp!!! WoW i should be "Primed" for some mean gains, LOL.

Maybe we can run a combo log in the same thread??? :duel:
man, it sounds very appealing....however i can't start until after halloween for certain on my end. Even if they slightly overlap it would still be pretty cool.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Did a bunch of reading on that. I'd like to live to see my 50s :head:

Jerseyboy884

Awards
Hey Rugger.....

Def go with an Epi/Prop cycle - i'm on it right now and i'm loving every second of it!!!

Strength is threw the f'n roof and the pumps in the gym are unprecendented.

No sides except for very little acne on my upper back....nothing too bad or embarassing.

I still have a solid libido and a full head of hair. (my mom's dad was bald by 30 so this is a huuuuge plus for this cycle)

Go for it.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
i'm running my prop with Epistane which has anti-estrogenic properties, so i can't vouch for Propadrol there. However, i haven't heard of anybody really suffering from any serious sides like gyno from propdarol.

Regardless, you should have a SERM on hand during your cycle just in case - and ABSOLUTELY have one for PCT.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You know, X-Mass/Revolt, while a progestin, isn't guaranteed to give you gyno. I did a Havoc + Revolt cycle awhile back and it was LEGIT - no gyno either :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, X-Mass/Revolt, while a progestin, isn't guaranteed to give you gyno. I did a Havoc + Revolt cycle awhile back and it was LEGIT - no gyno either :)
I haven't heard much feedback with havoc/revolt or x-mass. I personally think it would be a fantastic mass gainer.

I anticipate the havoc compound properties to help mitigate some of the undesired effects of revolt/x-mass such as the typical reported bloat.

Any bloating when you ran this combo ozarka?

What did you see in the way of size gains?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well progestins (which prop and Xmass are both) wont really GIVE you gyno usually, BUT if you have a rpe-existing condition such as myself then they can very easily aggravate that condition and casue a flare up.

Rugger if you dont already have problems with gyno or had any in the past then Id say give it a try, otherwise dont risk it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
well progestins (which prop and Xmass are both) wont really GIVE you gyno usually, BUT if you have a rpe-existing condition such as myself then they can very easily aggravate that condition and casue a flare up.

Rugger if you dont already have problems with gyno or had any in the past then Id say give it a try, otherwise dont risk it.
Good posting. Definitely something to consider. I don't think I've ever had gyno problems, but I've had puffy nipple issues. I've also had a very very very little juicy juice come out of I squeeze hard which is why I'm nervous about propadrol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good posting. Definitely something to consider. I don't think I've ever had gyno problems, but I've had puffy nipple issues. I've also had a very very very little juicy juice come out of I squeeze hard which is why I'm nervous about propadrol
then thats progestin/prolactin induced... I would stay away unless you dont mind a lil leaky leaky.... See crazy thing is I had BAaaaaad Gyno and never ever leaked, even when squeezed... but they hurt like the dickens... was purely estrogen induced I suppose and no prolactin was present.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
isn't a certain level of prolactin present in all males though? I mean I gotta squeeze friggin hard to get anything to come out.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes but too much is what causes lactation, you must ahve a higher then norm amount already, adding to that isnt going to make that any better.... BUT I still doubt it will give you full blown gyno without the presence of estrogen.... If epis in the mix then estrogen really shouldnt be a worry regardless.

You may be safe with this stack, but might be able to leak a lil more easily.

btw squeezing it alot isnt a good thing, just in case. You doing it too much may stimulate it even more. Just thought you should know, not saying your trying to milk a gallon out or anything :D

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
well it does taste good..........

if i did the propadrol couldn't I just take some b6 and or p5p?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it does taste good..........

if i did the propadrol couldn't I just take some b6 and or p5p?
or cabergoline, but yes any prolactin inhibitor would be great (powerfull would be a mild one but add its own array of benefits as well).

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard much feedback with havoc/revolt or x-mass. I personally think it would be a fantastic mass gainer.

I anticipate the havoc compound properties to help mitigate some of the undesired effects of revolt/x-mass such as the typical reported bloat.

Any bloating when you ran this combo ozarka?

What did you see in the way of size gains?
I thought the same thing as you, but I was wrong, bloat was def there. Although, my diet at the time wasn't nearly as good as it is nowadays, so take that for what it's worth.

Size gains were up up up.. Got asked several times about the stare-roids :)