EQ/Test 1st Cycle

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
:head:Hey i'm 21, 6'4", 240lbs.,15%bf, looking to get as strong and big as possible right now in my bulking stage and was hoping on doing EQ at 150mg/EOD (600mg/week) and a Test at 600 mg/week.... Now the advice I need is: 1. what type of Test should i use? 2. How long should my cycle be? 3. Should i frontload?

Any and all advice would be appreciated, thanks.:head:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Now the advice I need is: 1. what type of Test should i use? 2. How long should my cycle be? 3. Should i frontload?

Any and all advice would be appreciated, thanks.:head:

use Test Enanthate.

run the test 16 weeks, EQ needs to be run 14-15 weeks to really benefit from it.

frontloading is a waste of gear IMHO

soldier08

Awards
i have to agree front loading something like eq would be a waste IMO....also if your trying to bulk there may be better choices than eq....don't get me wrong, i love eq its my favorite...but for bulking i think its a poor choice...if mass is what your after i think deca would be a better choice

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Run them together and pin them at the same time...if you use enan or cyp you can do two injects a week, most probably of 3ccs each injection depending on your gear. That makes it simple and you can run that for 16 weeks straight up...I do not subscribe to the theory of frontloading...

holy

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
So if I run T-Cyp at 600mg/week and EQ at 600/week for 12 to 16 weeks that would be fine? And....PCT starts 2-4 weeks before I stop or should I wait until i'm completely done with injections to start my PCT??

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
well i front load test eq deca, but if this is your first cycle. just becarful as eq can bring on some hunger attacks, not everyone feels this way. if i was you i would save the eq for next cycle and go some dbol for the first 4 weeks.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
So if I run T-Cyp at 600mg/week and EQ at 600/week for 12 to 16 weeks that would be fine? And....PCT starts 2-4 weeks before I stop or should I wait until i'm completely done with injections to start my PCT??
Wait until after the injects are done before you start the PCT.

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
U've been lifting for 4 years and you're 190 lbs? I think i'll trust Holy, a guy thats 6'3" 290 lbs. but thanks anyway chief!:thumbsup:

hey fuk head, listen up. i have an INTESTINAL disease and had surgery back in march which removed 10 inches of my small intestine. for every 4000 calories u need to gain weight....i have to eat double because my body doesnt absorb as well as it should. i am one of many KNOWLEDGEABLE ppl on this board with a good rep.

just keep it up, u'll last REAL long here...:FUfinger:

and to elaborate more about waiting 2 weeks AFTER ur last injection...it takes approx 2 weeks for the test ester to clear ur body. THATS when u want to start PCT

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
U've been lifting for 4 years and you're 190 lbs? I think i'll trust Holy, a guy thats 6'3" 290 lbs. but thanks anyway chief!:thumbsup:
NOS is right, actually.....I should have been more specific with my response....you want to wait until the ester has cleared before you start PCT...In this case, that would be around two weeks...

holy

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
Well I appreciate all the advice but I think im gonna take the nolvadex with 2 weeks left in the cycle to help my gains and poss of gyno and continue it until 3 weeks after my pct.