test prop

dra05ke

Awards
just started my prop cycle (100mg EOD) two days ago ...pain is the same as any other test ...the test flu with test E i had for about a week and a half and then i did not get it again ...my question is ...with test prop i have been getting flu symptoms (i.e. cold sweats fever) approximately 12 hours after injection, both times ..does this occur everytime you inject prop throughout the entire cycle ..or is it just for the first few injections?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some people react differently to different esters ect, i know for a fact some people can be allegic to prop and Test C or E was a better choice for them.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
ive taken test prop a handful of times and cant say ive ever experienced anything like your describing...however that doesn't mean you cant be allergic to it or are just experiencing test flu...just keep pinning, your body is probably just adjusting to the increased levels of test...just my two cents

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive taken test prop a handful of times and cant say ive ever experienced anything like your describing...however that doesn't mean you cant be allergic to it or are just experiencing test flu...just keep pinning, your body is probably just adjusting to the increased levels of test...just my two cents
i definetly wouldnt say just keep pinning, it could be an issue with impurities in the product/contamination/ not sterile

if it happens everytime, try switching esters.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
just started my prop cycle (100mg EOD) two days ago ...pain is the same as any other test ...the test flu with test E i had for about a week and a half and then i did not get it again ...my question is ...with test prop i have been getting flu symptoms (i.e. cold sweats fever) approximately 12 hours after injection, both times ..does this occur everytime you inject prop throughout the entire cycle ..or is it just for the first few injections?
this is common when using a prop ester, specially for the first time. if you got it from a good source, high quality (pref. pharm grade), and believe it to be legit then i would also recommend to continue pinning. the sides should subside but this is how some people react to this specific ester in some cases. i am looking for the complete writeup i have about the affects of propionate ester on certain people, if i find it i will post.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
"Serum sickness" is a distinct possiblity with any test ester, not just prop. Generally it is only an issue initially and goes away very quickly. If it persists after more than two weeks, I would seriously question the sterility/quality of the gear I have.

holy

dra05ke

Awards
thanks guys i appreciate the feedback ...i will report back after a week to update.