GNRH1 answer to shut down problem?

Buffgammaman

Awards
Hey guys I was doing some more research about the whole back feed mechanism that happens from taking steroids and it occured to me that there are very few medications you can take to prevent this from happening while on cycle and thus the reason for the pct. But there is however one that keeps your testies from shirking but this in and of it self causes negative feed back as well because it mimics LH.

So what I thought was is what we need is the master hormone gnrh1 or gonadotropin releasing hormone because with this there is no negative feed back and thereticaly if taken on cycle I think it would prevent shutdown. so I did some more reserch and found that this compound is made as a medication under the name Factrel.

So have any of guys thought about this from this perspective and has this even been tried by anyone.

I'm no expert and I don't know if there's other issues that would have to be addressed too, but from what I've leared about the hormone feed back it just seems logical to me.

any coments much apreciated.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
interesting bro. wouldn't you suppress the hypothalamus's natural production of gnrh1? another thing to consider is short half life. gnrh1 is secreted in pulses and the degree of the pulses determines weather or not it will stimulate LH, making doesing more complex. but LH is not solely dependent on gnrh1, steroid hormone feedback plays a role as well. this is interesting, i want to see what others have to say.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting bro. wouldn't you suppress the hypothalamus's natural production of gnrh1? another thing to consider is short half life. gnrh1 is secreted in pulses and the degree of the pulses determines weather or not it will stimulate LH, making doesing more complex. but LH is not solely dependent on gnrh1, steroid hormone feedback plays a role as well. this is interesting, i want to see what others have to say.

it will most likely sensitze your pituitary, but this is also like the idea of hCG on cycle, whether its 2 or 3 times a week, the problem is the amount of time you have to administer it before PCT,

IMO let em shrink and bring em back full force when the cycle is over

Buffgammaman

Awards

well steroids surppress gnrh1 which in turn surpress lh which in turn supresses test. But to the best of my knowlege there in nothing above the chain of comand of gnrh1. if taken in high enough doeses a few times a day (pulses) I would think it should keep test levels normal while on cycle and with out any feed back.

the problem of short half life of the hormone could still be an issue but since there is a medication that has been made from it it's possible that it's been tweeked to last longer in the body then the natural one.

Buffgammaman

Awards
it will most likely sensitze your pituitary, but this is also like the idea of hCG on cycle, whether its 2 or 3 times a week, the problem is the amount of time you have to administer it before PCT,

IMO let em shrink and bring em back full force when the cycle is over

Hcg is the drug used to simulate Lh right? this will keep your boys down stairs good while on cycle but once off the roids and hcg you still shut down as hcg is supressive to gnrh1.

However if you were to take gnrh1 instead in theory there would be no shutdown and thus no need for pct.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... dunno bout this

also dont know how relatable it is BUT taking GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) from an outside source will not suppress your own normal production but stimulate more GH release where as taking straight GH will def cause some desensitization and suppression that is easily rebounded from.

I could only think the same could be said for the GNRH and LH correlation....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hcg is the drug used to simulate Lh right? this will keep your boys down stairs good while on cycle but once off the roids and hcg you still shut down as hcg is supressive to gnrh1.

However if you were to take gnrh1 instead in theory there would be no shutdown and thus no need for pct.

hCG supposidly sensitizes the testes , but the high aromatization rate to estradiol i believe is the main cause of the sensitization. hCG will not be suppressive if you take car of estradiol that it creates (using ADEX concurrently with it)

i believe the pituitary will get sensitized to GnRH, the pituitary is what causes the pulses i believe.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wow....this is a new outlook on the subject...interesting indeed.

Buffgammaman

Awards
wow....this is a new outlook on the subject...interesting indeed.
Yea I thought this might be a new way to look at it. It would seem that no one has tried it yet. Until some one steps up as the gunie pig we may never know for sure.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
this refers to a gnrh analog angonist, which is slightly different from gnrh1 its self, but both the analog and gnrh1 work by stimulating the gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor.

"A gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist (GnRH agonist) is an analogue that activates the GnRH receptor resulting in increased secretion of FSH and LH. Initially it was thought that agonists would be able to be used as potent and prolonged stimulators of pituitary gonadotropin release, but it was soon recognized that agonists, after their initial stimulating action – termed a “flare” effect -, eventually caused a paradoxical and sustained drop in gonadotropin secretion. This second effect was termed “downregulation” and can be observed after about 10 days. While this phase is reversible it can be maintained with further GnRH agonist use for a long time."........thats from wikipedia btw

still, the compounds are slightly different in nature and could have different outcomes in the real world but at the same time theres a chance that the addition exogenous gnrh1 would have the same result as it agonist analog, idk for sure but i think its important to note this.