Bold 200 (600mg) to Methadrol???

Joe617

Awards
Been taking bold 200 at 600mg for about 6 weeks now. Results yes great no could be better!!! Looking to go towards another iforce product called methedrol. Want to know if it will be safe to do it right after a 6 week cycle or if I should wait? Also is there another product out there that is better? I have 6oxo to take after bold will I need anything else?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to research the Post Cycle Therapy section. There are numerous threads that discuss this very manner. Also, I believe Methadrol is a Superdrol knockoff. If that's the case, in my opinion, and experience, 6-OXO will not suffice for PCT. There again, refer back to my first statement.

Joe617

Awards
Cool thanks it is a superdrol knockoff but want to know if it good or if there is anything better on the market now?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can continue the bold for another 3-4 weeks (and you can go up another 200mg) and add the methadrol in with it for the last 3-4 weeks, depending on yuour cycle experience, which would be a better way to tell you the dose for methadrol, if it were me id do 20/30/30/(couple days here as well at 30mg)

PCT that was used for a cycle exactly like this was Reversitol. and numbers came back good !!!
have a SERM on hand in case, and you can run the Reversitol with nolva or clomid.

Joe617

Awards
Wow thanks crazy kinda exactly what I wanted to know think I will get off the bold though don't really want to continue it

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow thanks crazy kinda exactly what I wanted to know think I will get off the bold though don't really want to continue it

its all good,id over lap them by a week thouhg.....

Joe617

Awards
What kinda serm you suggest just reversitol or anything else

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kinda serm you suggest just reversitol or anything else

we have bloodwork on a cycle extremely similar to yours with just reversitol as PCT, now that can be interpreted any way, but the numbers came back ok.

my choice would be clomid and Reversitol,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
UnderXero Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
Supplements 1