Havoc into Arimevol..any thoughts?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I am about to finish up my 4th week of Havoc. I ran 20/20/40/40 and had great results in strength, and a decent weight gain. Now that I am at the end I am getting depressed about having to stop, mainly because I feel great on it, and there have been no sides. I was wondering if anyone has done more then the average 4-5 weeks of Havoc? I do have Evolution Labs Arimevol (2a, 3a epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene), sitting around and wonder if that will be too much to start up. The normal dosage is 20mg x30 days. I do have more Havoc as well.

I do have my PCT all lined up as well, dont worry. I'm not new to the game just relatively new to PS/PH's. :twisted:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You don't want to go much more than this. You need to give your liver time to recoup and not damage it.
What does your PCT look like?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how many cycles have you done?

I had a handful under my belt before trying epi and i did an 8 weeker. You can go 8 weeks if you are careful with diet and overall health. Granted you have some experience with cycling and such. I would stick with the havoc because to get and effective epithio dose out of arimevol you would be taking in alot of AI's and that would not feel good for your joints. Try 2 more weeks at 40 or 50mg and go from there.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys

My PCT is going to be:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support
Mass FX, Hyperdrol x2
P-5-P, or Lean Xtreme (if necessary)

Ive done a few cycles already years back. Its taken me over 2years to have my routine down to where I feel comfortable doing another one. I just had a great run of Havoc and its always sad to stop, but hopefully with my PCT I should continue to get stronger. I am considering running another week of Havoc at maybe 50mg a day though. I'm not going to run the Arimevol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replys

My PCT is going to be:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support
Mass FX, Hyperdrol x2
P-5-P, or Lean Xtreme (if necessary)

Ive done a few cycles already years back. Its taken me over 2years to have my routine down to where I feel comfortable doing another one. I just had a great run of Havoc and its always sad to stop, but hopefully with my PCT I should continue to get stronger. I am considering running another week of Havoc at maybe 50mg a day though. I'm not going to run the Arimevol.
I wish you the best bro.