HELP?? Tamoxifen Citrate REAL or FAKE???

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I just recieved my first shipment of Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolva) in the mail today. It's a Liquid Oral compound. 60ml vial liquid is 20mg per every 1 ml. I need to know how one knows if it's legit? I was referred my source and the label is pretty budget looking and it smells just like alcohol.
My question is this, is there a specific taste or side effect that could assure the authenticity of the Tamox? I consider this the most important piece of a person who uses PH/PS. Thank you very much. angel77

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no way to tell until u use it and get/dont get rebound gyno after ur cycle.

shoot me a PM

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
PM where you got it from to me.........space it out.

There are only a few places i would buy from.

A picture would help too. Post one.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It sounds exactly like a typical "research" company....almost all of the UG stuff that would normally come in tabs now comes in liquids...its very hard to get a pill press under the radar of the DEA....

holy

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds legit.

If it tastes like acid and makes you gag, you got the right stuff!

jules2315

Awards
liquid nolva

is there a vendor in this site that sells Liquid nolva that is legit as i have a small lump and ordered tamo and they were in a pill form but didnt help with lump?

Cheers

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there a vendor in this site that sells Liquid nolva that is legit as i have a small lump and ordered tamo and they were in a pill form but didnt help with lump?

Cheers
This is a NO NO question on this forum.

:nono:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

Cheers
no theres not. letro might be better for ur needs

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
This is not a "cough, cough" steroid forum. Its a supplement forum. :)

lol. yeah okay.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established

Cheers

GO TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE SERIOUSLY!!:saw:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
what type of bullet loader would you reccommend?
It's much easier to make a large volume stock solution from powder (you'd measure with a dropper then) than to jack around trying to quantitatively measure out mgs of powder at the unit level (10mg for this little pill, 10 mg for that little pill, etc.), then transferring it to a "bullet loader" (or pill press) w/o losing active compound.

IMO

-Papa!-

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It's much easier to make a large volume stock solution from powder (you'd measure with a dropper then) than to jack around trying to quantitatively measure out mgs of powder at the unit level (10mg for this little pill, 10 mg for that little pill, etc.), then transferring it to a "bullet loader" (or pill press) w/o losing active compound.

IMO

-Papa!-

Exactly....

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

IMO

-Papa!-
wasnt exactly thinking of making solutions of research chems or the like. More like just wondering what people are using to make illEgal "candy"........get me?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Hehe. If the taste seems to be similar to kind of an acid/death/monstersass taste, then it's legit. Usually the taste should make you want to swallow your own head to end the flavor.

But seriously, there's not a surefire way to tell unless it's a reputable company...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am about to place my order (my contact sells pill form), what should I expect to see? Basically, what color pills should they be?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
wasnt exactly thinking of making solutions of research chems or the like. More like just wondering what people are using to make illEgal "candy"........get me?

Yeah, I dont know about that...not familiar with that at all...I wonder if that is mostly domestic or imported? If its imported, that explains the pill press situation.

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I dont know about that...not familiar with that at all...I wonder if that is mostly domestic or imported? If its imported, that explains the pill press situation.

holy
id say mostly imported but there are domestic operations going on. eh, whatever. i was just curious anyway.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
use google images if you want to see the actual pill. I know where to get the pills myself, and would prefer them over the liquid if I was using....but im not atm, so...yeah..

Jetta

Awards
20mg/ml at 60ml sounds familiar. In fact, probably the same one I'm taking now. PM me if you want for more details but I think you're gtg. Mix it with something and it's not bad - i.e., some OJ perhaps?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
tamox cit taste horrable. I believe it only comes in one of three flavors; Afterbirth; Goat A$$; or Gorilla Sack.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
the nolva i got from my source wasn't at all bad tasting. tasted good actually. except it numbs your tongue a little. the clomid i got from the same source was like taking a shot of pure alcohol. it burned my entire throat.

it was legit for sure. without it, my libido would not have came back so fast.