wierd injection redness problem

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've had this problem for a couple weeks now. I'm using prop and tren, rotating sites between left and right delt, l/r thigh/ and l/r glute. I have something strange going on with my right delt shot. The day after the shot, I get a band of redness below the delt across my upper arm that looks like a reverse farmer tan extending all the way across my bi and tri.. It's not hot to the touch but the red area does get a little puffy. The delt is fine. None of the other sites react like this so I've ruled out the gear. The first time it went away after about 3 days and I figured it was the prop maybe a little high in ba or something. But again, none of the other sites react this way. Any ideas?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Has it happened more than once?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Has it happened more than once?
Yes, but only in that particular site. The site gets hit every 6 days. This is the 3rd time I've had this same reaction. The first 2, I just thought it might be redness and irritation from the prop, maybe it was a little high in BA. But the other sites are fine when I hit them. And again the redness isn't in the delt but below it in the upper arm.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats really wierd that your not having the same prob anywhere else. id stop pinning there if it persists.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I doubt seriously its cellulitis...my business partner is an IFBB Pro, and he got it preparing for a show once...it was painful as hell, and he was hospitalized for a day...

holy

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I doubt seriously its cellulitis...my business partner is an IFBB Pro, and he got it preparing for a show once...it was painful as hell, and he was hospitalized for a day...

holy

Yeah I got it back in the day...it did get real bad but started out not so bad...I got it in my tricep and the swelling "dripped" (for lack of a better word) down into my elbow, so my elbow was huge too...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. I had considered that it was cellulitus due to the fact that it had reoccurred in the same spot, but as holy said it doesn't seem that severe. It does more resemble Erysipelas which was in the link Soco posted, with the puffy raised edge. For now I'm definitely done pinning there. I've been taking benadryl, ibuprophen, and garlic(supposedly natural antibiotic?) along with my regular vitamins and supps and it's lightened up pretty quickly this time and already has less of a clear edge.