Signature Pharmacy

bobbyn

Awards
Does anyone use signature pharmacy thru their anti aging doc? Anyone get a letter?

I got a letter from the office of the attorney general "to put me on notice that my prescription records were siezed pursuant to a search warrent executed at Sig Pharm in Florida on Feb 27th 2007.

If I object to a review of my rx records i must file a written objection within 30 days of this letter....

Any idea's on wether I should contact them or leave it alone?

Bobby

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If you have a legitimate script from a legitimate doctor then i would fight it.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Contact a lawyer.

Don't say anything to the authorities besides "I want my lawyer"..

If you are contacted again, refer them to your lawyer.

Seriously. Even if you believe you did nothing wrong, let your lawyer relay that to any interested authorities. What you say can and will be used against you, whether you did anything wrong or not.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
In a screwed up country, full of retards in power, let a lawyer in on it at least. And yeah like the above post said, let him handle it.

Beta BBer

Awards
didn't the prosecution already get told that they couldn't sieze the medical records in this case?

i probably wouldn't do anything other than clean house just in case, if they were going to do anything they probably would have by now, but they were going for the top.

either way, you had a legit script.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
As the end user, you should have no worries, since ultimately you were given a legitmate prescription. It it the doctors and pharmacies involved that they are trying to get at...if they can show they fudged numbers and gave scripts for off label use, they will be in deep doo-doo....

I still wouldnt give permission to look at my records though.

holy

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
A year and a half later???

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this same thing posted on a couple of other boards. Not sure why everyone is just now getting letters. The concensus is the same...let an attorney handle it.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
A year and a half later???
Well, the indictments were just recently thrown out, so I assume they are trying to go about the case from another angle...I doubt they are willing to give up all that time they invested in Signature.

holy

bobbyn

Awards
not a word....i sent a letter saying that i wanted my rx's and personal info to be confidential and only between me and my dr....

bobbyn

longtom74

Awards
what do they really have to gain by intruding in those records? it makes no sense, they really seem like that want in there.