M1T...2wks on/2wks off vs. 4 weeks straight

pharaohf4

Awards
I was wondering what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing Methyl 1-test:

2 weeks on @10-20mgs and they 2 weeks off (and possible repeat for another 2on/2off)
OR
Taking it a straight 3-4weeks @ 10-20mgs ED.

thanks

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Most people's gains seemed to slow or stop after 2 weeks.
Running it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off doesn't suppress your natural test levels as much so PCT is much easier and gains are easier to hold onto.
My guess is that running it for 4 weeks would bring on more severe sides like cramping and lethargy.

juststarting

Awards
What about running 4 weeks on M1T and starting something like Test Enan (for 10weeks) at the the same time as the M1T. And possibly finishing off the enanthate cycle with 2 weeks of M1T.

I know alot use it with 4ad but has anyone used this with AAS yet.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would depend on the individual. most get good gains with 2 week use of M1T. unfortunately for me, i didn't see results till day 17. i ran a total of 26 days @15mg M1T even tho my original plans was to run it for 2 weeks.

pharaohf4

Awards
I too have seen from most people that their gains really are good for the first 2 weeks and then seem to taper off. So if I did 2weeks @ 10-15mgs, 2 off and then 2weeks 15-20mgs, then pct. how much nolva/clomid should I do during the first break? and at the end, do I do normal clomid pct......starting the day after I finish my second two weeks?

thanks,
PharaohF4

Tiabin

Awards
I too have seen from most people that their gains really are good for the first 2 weeks and then seem to taper off. So if I did 2weeks @ 10-15mgs, 2 off and then 2weeks 15-20mgs, then pct. how much nolva/clomid should I do during the first break? and at the end, do I do normal clomid pct......starting the day after I finish my second two weeks?

thanks,
PharaohF4
Major bump, I'm curious about this too...

size

Awards
  • Established
Week 1: 40mg nolva, 50mg clomid
Week 2: 30mg nolva, 25mg clomid
Week 3: 20 or 10mg nolva

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Any Info on Where to Get The Nolva/Clomid?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10