hdrol/trenadrol stack - AnabolicMinds.com

hdrol/trenadrol stack

  1. New Member
    noodle15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    hdrol/trenadrol stack


    Just was curious about this stack hdrol/trenadrol?
    What can anyone tell me a lot do it or would it be to do it seperate. Looking for some size any help would be great

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Hi bro alot depends on your cycle experience. That combois popular but not so much for gaining size. Give me some more info and I will see if I can hep you out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    noodle15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    6'2 215 about 15%bf I have done a couple cycles before like EPI, Masterdrol, and MT2 all were some what sucessful like 5-10lbs but lookin to actually pack on size this time, not water
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    355

    Reputation

    Pp/sd
  5. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    511001

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by noodle15 View Post
    6'2 215 about 15%bf I have done a couple cycles before like EPI, Masterdrol, and MT2 all were some what sucessful like 5-10lbs but lookin to actually pack on size this time, not water
    hdrol - 50/75/75/75
    trenadrol - 60/60/90/90 (or stay at 60, but you are a big guy ..so i would say 90)
    S.n.S team member
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Pp/sd

    Agreed
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. New Member
    DeathDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    I'm on week 5 of a 6 week H-Drol/Trenadrol stack. I'm running it as follows:

    H-Drol 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Trenadrol 60/60/60/90/90/90

    It's been a great stack. Steady growth right from the beginning. Sides are mellow. I started out at about 225 lbs and am up to 255 lbs now. Strength went up a lot.

    I'm going to do an 11-OXO bridge 6 caps/day for 4 weeks then a solid PCT.

    I'll let you guys know how it all ends.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer View Post
    I'm on week 5 of a 6 week H-Drol/Trenadrol stack. I'm running it as follows:

    H-Drol 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Trenadrol 60/60/60/90/90/90

    It's been a great stack. Steady growth right from the beginning. Sides are mellow. I started out at about 225 lbs and am up to 255 lbs now. Strength went up a lot.

    I'm going to do an 11-OXO bridge 6 caps/day for 4 weeks then a solid PCT.

    I'll let you guys know how it all ends.
    30 lbs on this cycle in 5 weeks wow did not think that was possible with these compounds.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    30 lbs on this cycle in 5 weeks wow did not think that was possible with these compounds.

    yea thats some crazy number i wonder how his trena dreams are....

    ill prolly be running those 2 for about 6 weeks, (probably bridged in the 3rd week) when i do Test E.....
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yea thats some crazy number i wonder how his trena dreams are....

    ill prolly be running those 2 for about 6 weeks, (probably bridged in the 3rd week) when i do Test E.....
    I would say he is dreaming well.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. New Member
    DeathDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    I don't know why the PH's/DS's affect me so much. I ran a cycle of Havoc previously and shot up 20 lbs. I don't know if my particular body chemistry is sensitive to these compounds, but running a cycle for me is a big deal, not a meager 5-10 lbs. It's my second cycle, so who knows what future cycles may look like. This one has been really good though. Much better than my previous Havoc cycle.

    As far as the Tren dreams.....I Love it! I've been having the craziest, vivid, coolest dreams while on this stuff! I don't want to wake up, and I'm sad to see the end of the cycle, because I really love these whacked out dreams.

    I could do without the night sweats though. I have to turn my pillow over or change pillows a few times a night because my pillow is damp.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:36 PM
  2. Another trenadrol/hdrol pct thread
    By fogie13 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 01:40 PM
  3. Pct hlp for trenadrol/hdrol
    By jgbigarms in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:19 PM
  4. hdrol/trenadrol: First Log
    By dunk826 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:01 PM
  5. HDROL/Trenadrol stack?
    By kingDoral30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in