H-drol Cycle After Havoc

  1. Talking H-drol Cycle After Havoc


    I'm actually finishing up my Havoc PCT right now, and after plenty of time has passed I believe my next PS will be H-drol.

    Cycle
    CEL H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75
    Anabolic Innovations Life Support - pre-load and during cycle

    Non-SERM PCT
    AI's Post Cycle Support
    ZMA
    I3C
    Lean Xtreme
    6 oxo
    Activate Xtreme

    Of course the dosing protocols differentiate for each supplement as time and weeks go by.

    This was the same pct used for my havoc cycle. Good gains, no gyno. I hope this pct will suffice for this h-drol cycle. Opinions? Suggestions? Thanks for any input!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    I'm actually finishing up my Havoc PCT right now, and after plenty of time has passed I believe my next PS will be H-drol.

    Cycle
    CEL H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75
    Anabolic Innovations Life Support - pre-load and during cycle

    Non-SERM PCT
    AI's Post Cycle Support
    ZMA
    I3C
    Lean Xtreme
    6 oxo
    Activate Xtreme

    Of course the dosing protocols differentiate for each supplement as time and weeks go by.

    This was the same pct used for my havoc cycle. Good gains, no gyno. I hope this pct will suffice for this h-drol cycle. Opinions? Suggestions? Thanks for any input!

    That is a great looking cycle plan bro. H-drol is even more mild than the Havoc
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is a great looking cycle plan bro. H-drol is even more mild than the Havoc
    yeah, really don't want to go the h-drol route because i know it is mild. but it is needed for an in between. i have done havoc 2 times in a row and the second cycle consisted of very mild gains, probably attributed to the same chemicals being used twice in a row.

    could you possibly suggest another chemical with the same anabolic/androgenic ratio as havoc? keep the ando low so no superdrol for me, not without a serm anyway.
    •   
       


  4. any suggestions on other compounds that are just as strong as havoc but no more androgenic?

  5. sooooooo, there was this one girl who did anal....
    bump.

  6. would really stick with the h-drol it is mild but that does not mean it is not effective. You could also stack it with a non methyl like Bold, Propadrol or Furazadrol
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    would really stick with the h-drol it is mild but that does not mean it is not effective. You could also stack it with a non methyl like Bold, Propadrol or Furazadrol
    hmmm....ok lets look at iForce Bold. What would be the dosing protocol of this particular compound?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    hmmm....ok lets look at iForce Bold. What would be the dosing protocol of this particular compound?

    Bold would best be dosed for 8 weeks at 800mg
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Bold would best be dosed for 8 weeks at 800mg
    For his size I would even go 1g

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    For his size I would even go 1g

    That is going to be one $$$$ cycle LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is going to be one $$$$ cycle LOL.
    Yeah, that is the drawback to bold. Has to be dosed high to get good effects.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trying to incorporate Havoc into my H-Drol cycle
    By sasha481 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 12:05 PM
  2. PCT HELP FOR BOLD & H-DROL/HAVOC CYCLE- HELP
    By xx Zues xx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. Havoc vs. H-drol for a bulking cycle
    By rugrat5288 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 03:09 PM
  4. H-Drol/Epistane(Havoc) Log - First cycle (Revised)
    By zootreeves in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in