H-drol Cycle After Havoc

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually finishing up my Havoc PCT right now, and after plenty of time has passed I believe my next PS will be H-drol.

Cycle
CEL H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75:smite:
Anabolic Innovations Life Support - pre-load and during cycle

Non-SERM PCT
AI's Post Cycle Support
ZMA
I3C
Lean Xtreme
6 oxo
Activate Xtreme

Of course the dosing protocols differentiate for each supplement as time and weeks go by.

This was the same pct used for my havoc cycle. Good gains, no gyno. I hope this pct will suffice for this h-drol cycle. Opinions?:think: Suggestions?:think: Thanks for any input!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm actually finishing up my Havoc PCT right now, and after plenty of time has passed I believe my next PS will be H-drol.

Cycle
CEL H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75:smite:
Anabolic Innovations Life Support - pre-load and during cycle

Non-SERM PCT
AI's Post Cycle Support
ZMA
I3C
Lean Xtreme
6 oxo
Activate Xtreme

Of course the dosing protocols differentiate for each supplement as time and weeks go by.

This was the same pct used for my havoc cycle. Good gains, no gyno. I hope this pct will suffice for this h-drol cycle. Opinions?:think: Suggestions?:think: Thanks for any input!

That is a great looking cycle plan bro. H-drol is even more mild than the Havoc:head:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
That is a great looking cycle plan bro. H-drol is even more mild than the Havoc:head:
yeah, really don't want to go the h-drol route because i know it is mild. but it is needed for an in between. i have done havoc 2 times in a row and the second cycle consisted of very mild gains, probably attributed to the same chemicals being used twice in a row.

could you possibly suggest another chemical with the same anabolic/androgenic ratio as havoc? keep the ando low :) so no superdrol for me, not without a serm anyway.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
any suggestions on other compounds that are just as strong as havoc but no more androgenic?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
sooooooo, there was this one girl who did anal....
bump.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
would really stick with the h-drol it is mild but that does not mean it is not effective. You could also stack it with a non methyl like Bold, Propadrol or Furazadrol:head:
hmmm....ok lets look at iForce Bold. What would be the dosing protocol of this particular compound?