test e + water retention - AnabolicMinds.com

test e + water retention

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

test e + water retention

500mg test E -e/w. first pin was the 11th.
    For those of you with Test E experience, did you guys get quite a bit of water retention? I look quite a bit fatter since being on this. Really quite discouraging. Also my strength has gone up since being on, but my weight has barely risen. how long before you experienced mass gain?

2. New Member

Unless you take an AI, preferably arimidex 0.25 ED you will hold quite a lot of water on testosterone. Alternatively you can use 10 mg of nolvadex ED or one of the over the counter AIs such as 6-OXO or ATD.

The reason you need to control estrogen while on a cycle of testosterone is because testosterone aromatises to estrogen contributing to high circulating levels of estrogen while on testosterone.

In any case ensure you have nolvadex on hand in case you develop initial signs of gynecomastia. Initial signs include tingling or itchiness around the nipples or a new lump behind the nipple.

It's wise to press, but not squeeze your nipples every day to check for a lump. If you squeeze your nipples you tend to bruise the tissue beneath the nipple and your nipples can tingle for days afterward.

The arimidex is the preferred option next to nolvadex throughout the cycle, but if you try one of the OTC AIs such as 6-OXO or ATD, you should report your results because while the manufacturers of OTC AIs claim their products are effective for the purposes of controlling estrogen while on cycle, nobody on this board to my knowledge has reported results confirming this.
  3. New Member

Also gains on long acting testosterone esters like ethanate and cypionate typically don't start until 2 weeks into your cycle and the testosterone continues to work for 2 weeks after you discontinue use.

Start PCT 2 weeks after your last shot to ensure all the testosterone has left your system.
    •   

4. pdigs

im almost 2 weeks into my test e cycle and have similar effects. slight strength gain and a little water retention but no weight gain, i actually lost a couple pounds when i first started. i cut cardio out completely and started using creatine to try and help. water retension isnt a big deal, atleast for me... i can run it off in a couple weeks maybe less no problem
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

you wont feel full effect till the third week save the creatine for pct that will only add to the bloat. keep doing cardio at least twice a week. and eat you will get the best gains first cycle if you do it right
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

Arimidex during cycle will keep the water away, and as Space mentioned, its usually 3 weeks or so to get rolling on enanthate...

holy
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I have tamoxifen citrate on hand for pct and in case signs of gyno. no arimidex though. i guess i'll have to deal with the bloat. thanks for the replies guys!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by namctx View Post
    I have tamoxifen citrate on hand for pct and in case signs of gyno. no arimidex though. i guess i'll have to deal with the bloat. thanks for the replies guys!
    It'll help with the bloat also, its just not as efficient as arimidex...

holy
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    It'll help with the bloat also, its just not as efficient as arimidex...

holy
    Holy, have you ever used or seen anyone use an OTC AI on cycle to control bloat?
  10. New Member

Im about to start my own TestE/Dbol cycle soon and have Letro for Estrogen control - Arimidex seems to be the most preferred here but is there that much of a difference between Arim and Letro?????
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan05 View Post
    Im about to start my own TestE/Dbol cycle soon and have Letro for Estrogen control - Arimidex seems to be the most preferred here but is there that much of a difference between Arim and Letro?????

letro is just a lot stronger
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    letro is just a lot stronger
    Yes, be very careful with letro...I had a few guys prep with it and had horrible problems due to the fact that it actually worked too well and virtually eliminated all estogen...Ive said it before, but as far as Im concerned arimidex is still the best because its better than nolva, yet its not too efficient like letro is either...

holy
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    Arimidex during cycle will keep the water away, and as Space mentioned, its usually 3 weeks or so to get rolling on enanthate...

holy

yea crazy why people still use nolva on cycle, if they use arimidex the whole cycle and control estrogen there shouldnt be any flare up for gyno

if gyno appears then your out of luck, you can possibly raise the dose of the arimidex (as long as its not hard breast tissue it can be fixed with ADEX) to 1mg ED until it goes away.

nolva is crap, if you have gyno, and then use nolva, itll just prevent it from getting worse, it wont fix it.

the fix all solution to gyno is surgery, but if you control estrogen with ADEX, there should be no problem
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop/EQ Cycle & Water Retention
    By sullyx44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 03:00 PM
  2. fighting water retention on test, Havoc/Epi useful?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:35 PM
  3. Test - Estro - Water Retention
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:24 PM
  4. water retention/test-flu
    By krs41 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 01:32 PM