Non-Methylated Tren with same results?

mclucas

Awards
Infinite Labs claim that their non-methylated Tren is better and won't have as many negative side-effects. Could this be true?

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione

:bruce3:

mclucas

Awards
I figured that if their claims were true about no side effects, this would be the hottest product on the market. Since it isn't, I was sure that there are side effects.

Do you think that is worth taking or should I just go with the methylated version?

Thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured that if their claims were true about no side effects, this would be the hottest product on the market. Since it isn't, I was sure that there are side effects.

Do you think that is worth taking or should I just go with the methylated version?

Thanks!
Which methylated version are we talking about???

mclucas

Awards
My bad. I meant the regular Trenaplex from Anabolic Formulations.

Thanks!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
please..that's like saying muscletech puts out a product that actually works the way they say

javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
These are the EXACT SAME COMPUOND:
TrenaPLEX Supplement Facts:
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 25mg

Trena Supplement Facts:
19-norandrosta 4, 9-diene-3, 17 dione 25mg

Do you see the similarities?...
Estra-4 is just another way of naming 19-norandrosta, neither of which are methylated. The guy you heard compare this to "methylated tren" was probably talkin about:

NAME: Oral Trenbolone (Metribolone)
Pharmaceutical Name: Methyltrienolone
Chemical structure: 17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one,17b-ol

However these two compounds cannot and should not be compared. Some say that Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione is a "precursor" to trenbolone, and converts to tren in the body. However, Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione is only the base molecule for trenbolone. It's missing an additional double bond in the structure and the body does not have the capacity to insert this double bond (Patrick Arnold bb.com).

I'm not sayin the sh*t doesn't work, I've used Trena 3 times with great results. I'm just sayin in no way can it be compared to methylated tren. The sides you would get from it are horrendous. I've heard its way worse than M1T. IME the sides from Trena are not bad at all. Mild loss of libido as well as slight shut down. But thats about it. I usually use it in a cutting cycle with clenbuterol/T3 or stack it WITH a methylated PH like Superdrol or Halodrol. The gains from it alone are good too. You'll notice increased hardness, solid muscle gains, and great strength gains. IDK, give it a shot...
Just my 2 centavos.....

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
please..that's like saying muscletech puts out a product that actually works the way they say
Please what??

Quote ur comments dunny, so people people know which posts ur commenting on!