Systenhance results....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been around in awhile and was wondering if anyone has had or heard of any results from systenhance. The one from Xtreme Form. Did a search but nothing came up.

Any verdict as of yet?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have heard all the testers who tried avant's gel #3 with their ph of choice gained 1/2" to 1" on their arms in 4 weeks. Sytenhance is just the gel #3 with 4ad & 1t. I think most of the testers had higher amounts of 1-t, or 1-t alone. Sytenhance is mostly 4ad. I can't see how 4ad would be near as effective, having to convert.

I am waiting for more feedback myself. I would like to try it in 4 weeks when I come off my current 1t/4ad/oht cycle, but I want to hear some input on how localized users think it is. I don't want systemic absorption at the same time I begin pct.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
beta version of all 1-test is available now for very cheap, as is Prevent which is anti-estrogens in the site specific carrier, will not be up as betas for very long

www.xtremeformulations.com

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
most people ihave talked to were disappointed with sytenhance... so yeah it might be better to use gel #3 and up the dosages.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would like to get some gel #3, but they raised the price to $60 for 4oz of the stuff to protect the vendors selling sytenhance. You can just get the sytenhance for $50 & add a gram or 2 of PH, as its low dosed. Still too expensive though. I still think it should be 1-test only, how much 4ad is gonna convert in the muscle?

I have a bottle of absolved sitting around, which is made with gel #3. It has 3g of 7-oxo DHEA. I've been thinking about adding 4g of 1-test & using on my arms like sytenhance. The 7-keto will lower cortisol & keep from overtraining arms, as i'd probably work arms 2-3 times a week while on that stuff. It may work well.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
I would like to get some gel #3, but they raised the price to $60 for 4oz of the stuff to protect the vendors selling sytenhance. You can just get the sytenhance for $50 & add a gram or 2 of PH, as its low dosed. Still too expensive though. I still think it should be 1-test only, how much 4ad is gonna convert in the muscle?

too expensive as compared to all the other site specific androgens available?

how do we know how much 4ad converts in the muscle? The product works as it is. But as I said the all 1-test beta is out now, more b/c of California than anything else.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

I have a bottle of absolved sitting around, which is made with gel #3. It has 3g of 7-oxo DHEA. I've been thinking about adding 4g of 1-test & using on my arms like sytenhance. The 7-keto will lower cortisol & keep from overtraining arms, as i'd probably work arms 2-3 times a week while on that stuff. It may work well.
Bro, you should just do a homebrew of it. Wow, I just now thought of that. (yeah, I'm not too quick) Anyhow, if you decide to do a homebrewed systenhance, let us know how it goes, this is what this board is for!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
why is there 4-ad in it? if there isnt much of a lethargy issue and 1-test is more anabolic then why not do straight 1 test? unless your a non responder i dont understand.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
hum how can u make a Percutaneous Delivery trandermal homebrew!!!
what do u add to the regular trandermal mix to make it site specific?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if anybody knows a formula for a site specific carrier, I'll be glad to brew some up & try it out.

I Wonder if Chemo is working on one we could just buy from him?

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
why is there 4-ad in it? if there isnt much of a lethargy issue and 1-test is more anabolic then why not do straight 1 test? unless your a non responder i dont understand.

b/c there are still strength/mass properties to be had from the 4ad above & beyond what you can get from 1test alone, even the estrogen contributes here. Par has gone over this. Systemic or local its the same theory and reasoning as to why one+ always worked better than one.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if anybody knows a formula for a site specific carrier, I'll be glad to brew some up & try it out.

I Wonder if Chemo is working on one we could just buy from him?

bump we need more info

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
"5 mg everday is equivalent to 560 mg of testosterone weekly!"

i just read that at the power nutrition store.. wow.. that is crazy..

but im curious.. taking 20 mg a day, is taht the equivalent of over 1.68 grams of test weekly?!?! that doesnt seem right..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
what do u add to the regular trandermal mix to make it site specific?
alcohol. :D Seriously though, from what I remember, ab-solved doesn't contain anything spectacular. I could be wrong though. I'm sure that it says so on the bottle.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
hum!!!!

so what makes it different from a regular trandermal!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
hum!!!!

so what makes it different from a regular trandermal!!
i think absolved is gel #3 with some 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA in it.. i could be wrong.. i know that is the main ingredient but ab solved is supposed to be localized (cortisol blocker) while fl7 is systemic

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, is an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production while also stimulating the thermogenic enzymes of the liver, as well as eliciting a minor but welcome effect on thyroid function and BMR (basal metabolic rate). AB-Solved provides all of 3-Acetyl-7-Oxo DHEA's metabolic benefits in a Patent Pending localized infusion matrix. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make AB-Solved the definitive product for those seeking an enhanced lipolytic effect from those “trouble areas”—such as the midsection—in which cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain

----------------------------------------------------------------------------i dont think thats what make it site specific

Last edited:

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
#3 avant gel

Ingredients: Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, carbomer

what is special about it?

chemo plz help here!!!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
and i found this also .......

VAN EENOO, P. DESMET, N. and DELBEKE, F.T. (2002). In: Schaenzer, W., Geyer, H., Gotzmann, A. and Mareck-Engelke, U. (Eds.). Koeln, Germany, Recent advances in doping analysis (9). Proceedings of the 20 th Cologne Workshop on Dope Analysis. Sport und Buch Strauss, Cologne, 2002, 91-98.

ABSTRACT:
The anabolic steroid 7-keto-dehydroepiandrosterone has been identified as a metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone and is now sold as an over the counter product in the United States, where it is regarded as a dietary supplement. Like other anabolic steroids, 7-keto-DHEA can be purchased via the Internet. 7-keto-DHEA is claimed to have similar effects as DHEA without undesirable side effects.

At present 7-keto-DHEA misuse remains undetected using standard IOC-screening procedures for anabolic steroids.
Excretion studies after ingestion of 50 mg of a 7-keto-DHEA preparation resulted in the detection of the parent compound and a number of metabolites, including 7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It's not the 7-keto that makes Absolved site specific, it's the gel. Avant's FL7 is the same 7-keto as Absolved, but in a different gel to make it systemic release. I believe gel #3 is used for absolved, but I'm not certain.

The ingredients labels of Absolved & Gel #3 are identical, except the 7-oxo DHEA of course.

I assumed the triglyceride complex is what makes it site specific, since you don't see that in BDC gels.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It's not the 7-keto that makes Absolved site specific, it's the gel. Avant's FL7 is the same 7-keto as Absolved, but in a different gel to make it systemic release. I believe gel #3 is used for absolved, but I'm not certain.

The ingredients labels of Absolved & Gel #3 are identical, except the 7-oxo DHEA of course.

I assumed the triglyceride complex is what makes it site specific, since you don't see that in BDC gels.
i said that like 3 posts ago :)

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established

i think what makes it site epecific is this octyl salicylate . this compound is only in syntenhance formula.

i fond this in pubmed about this compound:

Percutaneous penetration of octyl salicylate from representative sunscreen formulations through human skin in vitro.

Walters KA, Brain KR, Howes D, James VJ, Kraus AL, Teetsel NM, Toulon M, Watkinson AC, Gettings SD.

An-eX analytical services Ltd, Cardiff, UK.

The human skin penetration of [14C]octyl salicylate from two representative sunscreen vehicles was determined in vitro. 3H-sucrose was incorporated into all formulations and provided a marker for membrane integrity. When applied as a finite dose in an oil-in-water emulsion vehicle containing 5% (w/w) octyl salicylate, the average total absorption of 14C over 48 hr was 0.65+/-0.16% of the applied dose (representing a total amount permeated of 1.58+/-0.36 microg/cm2). When applied as an infinite dose in the oil-in-water emulsion vehicle the average total absorption of 14C over 48 hr was 0.47+/-0.22% of the applied dose (representing a total amount permeated of 27.54+/-13.91 microg/cm2). When applied as a finite dose in a representative hydroalcoholic formulation containing 5% (w/w) octyl salicylate, the average total absorption of 14C over 48 hr was 0.59+/-0.09% of the applied dose (representing a total amount permeated of 1.58+/-0.25 microg/cm2). When applied as an infinite dose in the hydroalcoholic formulation the average total absorption of 14C over 48 hr was 0.23+/-0.05% of the applied dose (representing a total amount permeated of 11.28+/-2.55 microg/cm2). The penetration of [14C]salicylic acid [applied at a concentration of 2.7% (w/w), in the oil-in-water emulsion] was also determined. When applied as a finite dose the average total absorption of 14C over 48 hr was 1.14+/-0.23% of the applied dose (representing a total amount permeated of 1.65+/-0.39 microg/cm2). These results suggest that the in vitro human skin permeation of octyl salicylate is relatively low. The amounts of octyl salicylate and salicylic acid permeated when applied in similar vehicles were remarkably similar over 48 hr (1.58 microg/cm2 and 1.65 microg/cm2, respectively). This suggests the possibility that the 14C label appearing in the receptor fluid may, in both cases, represent salicylic acid. If this is the case, then it is possible that the amount of octyl salicylate permeating through the skin is much less than that suggested by the data obtained here. This supposition is, however, entirely speculative and has yet to be confirmed experimentally.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I found almost all of those chems from different sites. Does anybody know if Lemelange cut out some of their chems?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
55% Aloe Gel WAS 48% aloe gel (100%)
25% water
8% menthol solution WAS 15% menthol(in alcohol)
10% PG
2% DMSO
4-ad/1-test

what about ading the Triglyceride like fatty acid , oils

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the DMSO for site specific use. That stuff is excellent at shuttling compounds into the bloodstream, which we would be trying to avoid.

I may try to mix up some 1-test using that formula without the DMSO.

Like many, arms are a weak point for me. I'll try anything to make up the difference.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Benzyl Alcohol is what makes the gel site specific. I posted a recipe awhile back for a site specific carrier.
This is jsut a general recipe and it needs to be tweaked...

20% Iso Prop. Alcohol
20% Iso. Prop. Myristate
15% Oleic Acid
15% Propylene Glycol
15% D-Limonene
15% Benzyl alcohol

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
nsruffryder34, you're the man. I will be brewing up some of this with some 1-test in very near future.

I assume you've tried it, how were the results? Any systemic affects?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
The Benzyl Alcohol is what makes the gel site specific. I posted a recipe awhile back for a site specific carrier.
This is jsut a general recipe and it needs to be tweaked...

20% Iso Prop. Alcohol
20% Iso. Prop. Myristate
15% Oleic Acid
15% Propylene Glycol
15% D-Limonene
15% Benzyl alcohol
thanx for the recipe....i will try it soon and i will keep u all updated

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, good look ryder. Keep us posted brothers.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NSYruffrider. So whats with no triglyceride complex?

Might change the Iso alc. with PEG-400, you can use less, make room for other Penetration enhancers.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great day when a company uses the need to enlarge the Beach Muscles to make a new product! :)

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Great day when a company uses the need to enlarge the Beach Muscles to make a new product! :)

I dont understand your post, who ever said the product needs to be used on any particular muscle group?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Customizer

I dont understand your post, who ever said the product needs to be used on any particular muscle group?

"Sytenhance", or "Site Enhance" if you will.. Many are using it to bring up "lagging" bodyparts, or overcompensate for something, jury's still out on that one..

Originally posted by Jergo

umm, That is the reason why the product is localized right? ;)

Someone knows exactly what's going on.. :)

I'm sorry for the blatant sarcasm, but localized growth from a ph transdermal when people feel that spot injections with real gear is a myth is what I don't get..

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Jergo, I should re-phrase, who ever said it needed to be used on "beach muscles" ? There are lots of applications for the product, I have pro strongmen who are using it to enhance their grip specific training, one guy using it on his traps to bring up his DL, etc.

Pete, you have confused me further. Spot injections are suspect IMO b/c the androgen will still go systemic, the sytenhance carrier delivers the actives deep to the targeted tissues

Hardgainer669

Awards
You all post a heap of technical information but no one answers the damn question. HAVE YOU TRIED IT AND WHAT IS YOUR RESULTS! Simple. Dont need to hear your thoughts on it or what its made of!

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You all post a heap of technical information but no one answers the damn question. HAVE YOU TRIED IT AND WHAT IS YOUR RESULTS! Simple. Dont need to hear your thoughts on it or what its made of!
This thread has gone without complete closure for 13+ years. So yeah, I guess I understand your frustration.

Hardgainer669

Awards
So no one has tried it? Have they tried anything or just talk about everything luke they know what it does

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread has gone without complete closure for 13+ years. So yeah, I guess I understand your frustration.
I don't. What could possibly be gained by reviving a 13 year old thread?

Hardgainer669

Awards
For instance... "oral dbol only cycle wont gain ****" WRONG! ive done it twice and both time went up 10kgs in 5 weeks and dropped 4 or 5 kg when i came off.. so proof that it works not just reading that it wont and believing it. Try it! Im not dead so obvioulsly not that harmfull on the liver..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For instance... "oral dbol only cycle wont gain ****" WRONG! ive done it twice and both time went up 10kgs in 5 weeks and dropped 4 or 5 kg when i came off.. so proof that it works not just reading that it wont and believing it. Try it! Im not dead so obvioulsly not that harmfull on the liver..
Strong logic... is it a full moon tonight?