why do people take ATD?
- 09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
- 09-29-2008, 11:52 AM
09-29-2008, 11:59 AM
09-30-2008, 01:03 PM
09-30-2008, 04:56 PM
09-30-2008, 05:07 PM
If you look at any other AI like letro and arimidex, people use low dosing as not to negatively impact libido by completely eliminating estrogen, unless they're combating gyno. In any case, most people recommend conservative dosing schemes.
I think keeping ATD doses around 25 mgs would be the equivalent conservative dose.
09-30-2008, 07:49 PM
09-30-2008, 10:10 PM
10-01-2008, 11:36 AM
10-02-2008, 11:58 AM
10-02-2008, 12:06 PM
10-02-2008, 01:53 PM
He doesnt order estrogen on my bloodwork, so idk if its even high to get a presc. I am not getting anymore bloodwork done so...no. Most doctors dont, anyways.
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronMarc in forum General ChatReplies: 36Last Post: 03-13-2017, 06:29 AM
- By motown in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 20Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:07 AM
- By gibsonj4 in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:46 PM
- By pdigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 06-25-2008, 11:52 AM
- By juggernaut2005 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2005, 10:08 AM