Hdrol Cycle with Havoc Pulse, Need some help Please

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Hey, So i was originally going to run an hdrol and havoc at the same time for a recomp cycle.
it was going to look like this
Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100
Havoc 20/30/30/40/0

But ive decided im going to pulse the Havoc instead to lessen the strain on the liver. So you know i have 2 cycles under my belt an epistane and a hdrol.

Ive never pulsed before so i need a little help on the setup. Heres what i was thinking:
Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100
Havoc 30/30/30/30/30 MWF (i workout m-f weekends off)

Is this a good setup for the dosing?

My cycle support supplements are in order as well
Fish oil 12g
Red Yeast rice 1200mg
Milk thistle 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
ALA 200mg
SaMe 400mg
Dcp
Mutli

PCT
I have Nolva and Clomid and Letro just in case
Ill probably dose the nolva 40/20/20/10. Add clomid if i get shutdown hard. I didnt really get shutdown on either of my last cycles so im not super concerned... better to be prepared for the worst though.

Nolva 40/20/20/10
Restore
Fenugreek
Alphadrive if needed (i know it sucks but i already have it)
Multi

Let me know what you think, All opinions welcomed. Im looking for some advice as far as if the pulsing looks good. Thanks

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
ok, Well i have 2 bottles of mdrol, 2 of pplex, 2 of hdrol, a bottle of havoc and one of epistane. What would you recomend.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok, Well i have 2 bottles of mdrol, 2 of pplex, 2 of hdrol, a bottle of havoc and one of epistane. What would you recomend.
I would go with p-plex then the next cycle m-drol IMO:head:

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
well right now im cutting/recomp... you think pplex would be good for that, ive always heard its good for bulking... Since im cutting thats why i was going with the hdrol and havoc

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well right now im cutting/recomp... you think pplex would be good for that, ive always heard its good for bulking... Since im cutting thats why i was going with the hdrol and havoc

Nope sorry did not see that. M-drol would not be good for a cut either. I would use h-drol stacked with a non-methyl such as Tren or Furazadrol.:head:

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
tren, as in tren xtreme? I dont know too much about the tren products... Also would mmv2 be bad for cutting, Ive seen it used before. what about 11-test? that might be a methyl though right?

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
bump...

Also , I know that normally during pulsing you are supposed to take a test booster on the off days... Since the hdrol would suppress me anyways, do i need to take a test booster on the off days?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
bump...

Also , I know that normally during pulsing you are supposed to take a test booster on the off days... Since the hdrol would suppress me anyways, do i need to take a test booster on the off days?
I do not see the point of running one compound ED and pulsing the other:head:

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
well my thinking was for an extra added boost, without the lkiver stress and sides of running two straight. I Figured as long as all the support supplements were in order it would compliment the havoc and help lean me out a bit. That was my intentions anyways, but if you dont recomend it, I probably wont do it. It was just something i was running through my head thinking it could work. I did start the hdrol at 75 yesterday though, Thats going good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well my thinking was for an extra added boost, without the lkiver stress and sides of running two straight. I Figured as long as all the support supplements were in order it would compliment the havoc and help lean me out a bit. That was my intentions anyways, but if you dont recomend it, I probably wont do it. It was just something i was running through my head thinking it could work. I did start the hdrol at 75 yesterday though, Thats going good.

Glad to hear the h-drol is going well. I am not saying that it is wrong to do so I just do not see much of a benefit of doing so. I would run a h-drol or Havoc with a non methyl like Bold of Furazadrol or Propadrol ED.I wish you the best bro.:head:

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
im just gonna stay straight hdrol on this one. Thanks for you help bro. I might log, But im just recomping so its not as exiting lol.

ive decided on running 75/75/75/100/100. Mwahahaha:bruce3:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
im just gonna stay straight hdrol on this one. Thanks for you help bro. I might log, But im just recomping so its not as exiting lol.

ive decided on running 75/75/75/100/100. Mwahahaha:bruce3:
It is a great recomp compound.:head: