Monster Caps - Review

Jetta

Awards
I'm in week 4 now of Monster Caps - blend of different PS's (halo, MaxLMG, SD).

The Pro's:
Very little. A very slight boost in strength.

The Cons:
Water Retention - the weight gain that most guys think is new muscle.
Lethargy later in the day

Pretty much useless. I did feel it start to kick in last week a little. Nothing much though. I considered running it longer but I just don't think it's worth the hassle.

At this point I am done with Pro-steroids. I think that the cost/benefit story on these things is pretty much backwards.... ALl the sides of AAS without the gains.

If I do another cycle, it will be after another season of competing and it will be the real deal.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Monster Caps Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Milk Thistle 150 mg
Monster Caps Proprietary Blend 60 mg
[4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol]
[13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one]
[2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol]
[6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin]

The problem with a product like "monster caps" is that you have absolutely no idea how many mg of each compound is in a cap. For all you know you could be getting 5mg of superdrol a day.

I'm curious what made you decide to take three methyl steroids at once? Feeling dangerous?

Jetta

Awards
Monster Caps Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Milk Thistle 150 mg
Monster Caps Proprietary Blend 60 mg
[4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol]
[13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one]
[2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol]
[6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin]

The problem with a product like "monster caps" is that you have absolutely no idea how many mg of each compound is in a cap. For all you know you could be getting 5mg of superdrol a day.

I'm curious what made you decide to take three methyl steroids at once? Feeling dangerous?
A realiable source convinced me that the gain to risk return would be worth it. also, that there are three methyls does not confirm that this is more dangerous. It might be; it might not me. Depends on the ratio and the doseages. someone here made the point that the different metabolites combined could produce a negative synergy.. OK, I supposed that could happen. I'll be able to confirm that in a few days when I get my blood work done.

I think this stuff is waaaay over-rated.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 4 now of Monster Caps - blend of different PS's (halo, MaxLMG, SD).

The Pro's:
Very little. A very slight boost in strength.

The Cons:
Water Retention - the weight gain that most guys think is new muscle.
Lethargy later in the day

Pretty much useless. I did feel it start to kick in last week a little. Nothing much though. I considered running it longer but I just don't think it's worth the hassle.

At this point I am done with Pro-steroids. I think that the cost/benefit story on these things is pretty much backwards.... ALl the sides of AAS without the gains.

If I do another cycle, it will be after another season of competing and it will be the real deal.
Monster Caps huh? Who knows if those are even legit. I'd give something established a chance before I chose to completely give up on pro-steroids.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Monster Caps huh? Who knows if those are even legit. I'd give something established a chance before I chose to completely give up on pro-steroids.
Good points, I dont know about this company but sometimes these companies cant even get one chemical right in their capsules, so trusting a blend of four seems kinda silly to me, if your going to use that as sole judge and jury of the industry. I dont compete like you, but I would suggest you look around some and stop listening to a trusted source 100% of the time, its always good to get a second opinion, and searching the internet you should be able to find a group of products that work for alot of people.

Jetta

Awards
Good points guys but I have run other cycles of Ps/Ph's and they all seem to follow a fairly predicable pattern. A little bounce in strength, some minor sides, water retention (A.K.A. Muscle by many) and maybe a little extra muscle mass.

They aren't terrible. Don't get me wrong. Dosed really high, some PH/S's can have some benefit. Recently ran Cyclo Tren and Furazadrol at 6ed each and that wasn't bad - hardened up a little quicker than usual.

PS/PH = side effects, might work; might not, who knows what is really in those little white capsules, proven by "clinical studies".

AAS = Side effects, almost sure to work, source depending you know what you're gettins, proven by "medical science".

...just saying

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet like, age, weight, training, sleep, etc.

Jetta

Awards
Whats your diet like, age, weight, training, sleep, etc.
Diet: 3500 - 4000 Kcals a day (nontraining/training). Plenty of EFA's, good Carbs. Protein is about 1.5g/# of LBM. Fat = 135g right now, the rest is CHO.
Refeeds on Saturday/Sunday - eat healthy foods but spike to about 8k+ calories. Ex: instead of 6oz. of steak, I'll eat the whole steak; instead of 8oz.Sweet potatoes, I'll eat them until I feel sick. 2 cups of oats in the AM instead of 1...you get the idea. I just eat and eat and eat. 4 hamburgers is certainly not unrealistic - not all with buns of course.

Scale Weight 190# (as of Friday)

BF: Pegged at 7.5'ish by two independant trainers but I think I'm closer to 10-12 right now in all honesty. Can see abs but they are getting covered up a little with this bulk.

Training: Each body part once per week (mon/wed/Fri) very heavy.

Cardio: tues/thurs - 20 min moderate to high

Energy System: Sprint work on Saturday

Sleep: 8+h, same time each night. Shoot for 10-12 on Thurs/Fri/Sat nights. Zinc/Mag supplement, Creatine (size on) and some Cottage Cheese right before bed.

That's about it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
doesnt the cottage cheese interfere with absorption of the zinc/mag supp?

Anyhow.

Try something like Epi, h-drol, and see what gains you get from those. Kind of the tried and true starter PH/PS....whatever its a steroid....you get the point.

Jetta

Awards
doesnt the cottage cheese interfere with absorption of the zinc/mag supp?

Anyhow.

Try something like Epi, h-drol, and see what gains you get from those. Kind of the tried and true starter PH/PS....whatever its a steroid....you get the point.

Not sure re: cottage cheese and zinc/mag. I just know I sleep better with the zinc/mag. I don't much care what it's doing or not doing beyond that. Already done hdrol...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
When was your hdrol run? How'd that go?

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Good points guys but I have run other cycles of Ps/Ph's and they all seem to follow a fairly predicable pattern. A little bounce in strength, some minor sides, water retention (A.K.A. Muscle by many) and maybe a little extra muscle mass.
If you're having trouble with water retention, I'd suggest giving Epi a run. It's a very dry compound, and the vast majority of users have been very satisfied with their results. I myself gained over 10 lbs. and kept them all.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
All I can tell you is that most of these "monster mixes" that everyone is scared of is usually under dosed bunk.

I will be perfectly honest here:

One of the local gym owners got some hemobolin 250 from a "reliable" source who told him it was anavor; however, it was a very under dosed version of anavor.

Come to find out it was really hemobolin250, which is supposed to have epi,sd,hal-d and a trib.

He then mistakenly gave out about 17 bottles to people whom aged from 18 yrs to 39 year old (as best as I can figure from researching what happened)....NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE gained ANYTHING from the 30 pills in the bottle ... (this includes 3 guys that I lift with religiously, whom are great responders to most any supplement or designer)

I mean, not ONE PERSON except the owner, who claimed to have put on some serious water weight then ish it down the toilet when he got the stomach flu, gained a dime of weight or strength. Some were saying that the felt more endurance but that was it.

So, I think that these products have a minuscule amount of ingredients in them and are basically bunk, worthless product OR the guy fled him off with a bad batch.

Jetta

Awards
All I can tell you is that most of these "monster mixes" that everyone is scared of is usually under dosed bunk.

One of the local gym owners got some hemobolin 250 from a "reliable" source who told him it was anavor; however, it was a very under dosed version of anavor.

Come to find out it was really hemobolin250, which is supposed to have epi,sd,hal-d and a trib.

He then mistakenly gave out about 17 bottles to people whom aged from 18 yrs to 39 year old (as best as I can figure from researching what happened)....NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE gained ANYTHING from the 30 pills in the bottle ... (this includes 3 guys that I lift with religiously, whom are great responders to most any supplement or designer)

I mean, not ONE PERSON except the owner, who claimed to have put on some serious water weight then ish it down the toilet when he got the stomach flu, gained a dime of weight or strength. Some were saying that the felt more endurance but that was it.

So, I think that these products have a minuscule amount of ingredients in them and are basically bunk, worthless product OR the guy fled him off with a bad batch.
I would tend to agree with your statements.

Jetta

Awards
When was your hdrol run? How'd that go?
I ran the original Halodrol 50 from Gaspari back about 2 years ago. Gained about 20# - probably mostly fat/water with a little added muscle. At the time I had too much body fat to really know what was going on. I was taking 6 Orastan-A a day along with it (original Gaspari). As anti PH/S's as I am today, I would love to give that stack another try to see what it would do for someone relatively lean. Very impressive strength gains on that stack and the O-A, dosed high, makes you hard as a rock.

Very easy on the blood too. LIver got a little hot and I even went out and drank about 12 beers the weeken before my blood test. LIpids actually improved (probably the O-A). NO BP issues at all. Test was suppressed but I think total T was 140 at the end of 6 weeks (two week overlap with the OA)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
if you can get the real deal then by all means, do em up. they're proven and reliable. however, there are tried and true designers as well. stick with the reliable companies and you won't get burned.

as far as my statement that three methyls are dangerous, we have had a few people pop on here recently after taking omnevol that reported jaundice and other problems. they could be full of "it" but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

good luck

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I ran the original Halodrol 50 from Gaspari back about 2 years ago. Gained about 20# - probably mostly fat/water with a little added muscle. At the time I had too much body fat to really know what was going on. I was taking 6 Orastan-A a day along with it (original Gaspari). As anti PH/S's as I am today, I would love to give that stack another try to see what it would do for someone relatively lean. Very impressive strength gains on that stack and the O-A, dosed high, makes you hard as a rock.

Very easy on the blood too. LIver got a little hot and I even went out and drank about 12 beers the weeken before my blood test. LIpids actually improved (probably the O-A). NO BP issues at all. Test was suppressed but I think total T was 140 at the end of 6 weeks (two week overlap with the OA)
I'd be tempted to try that one again as well. I'm sure if you're leaner now, then your knowledge of training and nutrition is probably better as well, thus giving you the ability to really make th most of your cycle (if you choose to do one ;))

designgray

designgray

Awards

I know this guy, who knows this guy and he told me about this dude and he took a product. I have no idea about his training, diet or any external factors.
In fact, I myself know nothing about the compound or most compounds in general. But with my gorilla logic – I conclude ALL supplements are full of crap.

:ntome:

loveyj06

Awards
I ordered these because I found a good deal but after reading up some im gonna go with something different...thanks

iweigh215

Awards
monster caps suck

there not dangerous, i am almost done my bottle, and either it does not work or is under dosed.. i have recieved nothing. if anything plane old creatine works better... trying novedx xt for pct, but as far as I know, monster caps did not do anything they suck.. i just started using ephedrine and caffine

any tips on how much i should take? they come in 8mg tablets, caffine pills come in 200mgs, i tried ephedrine tab today only 8mgs 1 hour before work out , but did not realy notice anything,, felt the coffee tho. made me feel hyper i guess might be placebo.

I was kind of excited to try the monster caps, and the first week I was working my ass off trying to make sure i didnt just waste money, but the monster caps did nothing, I would not buy them again.

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
ephedrine

If you're taking the ephedrine for fat loss, you want about 25mg with around 200mg of caffeine, 3x day. Some studies and anecdotal reports suggested that taing 325mg aspirin with that increases fat burning, but there was some question regarding the efficacy and safety of this.

If you are taking it just to get jacked up for an intense workout, drop the caffeine. Without it, you'll be able to up your ephedrine dose, which will produce a better "jacking". I can't tell you how much to use, but I started at 25mg and eventually settled around 125-150mg pre-workout. YMMV, of course, and this is by no means a "heart-healthy" thing to do. You will develop a tolerance, so take some time off at some point.

JHard45

Awards
Damn, I recently got a good deal on these Monster Caps. I am kinda expecting them to suck, now. At the time, I couldn't find any review or comments so I just bought 'em. There is kinda a scramble going on. I feel like I bought them out of fear that they would get pulled any day. Within a few months they will probably be gone. I think I'll give them a go anyway and see if my results are any different. They will literally get here tomorrow. No sense in toss'n them out i guess.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry about your shtty cycle.

like's been said. stick with reliable companies.

now for me, I"d tell you to be a better consumer.

this product is obviously severely underdosed.

it has two methylated steroids. hd, sd.

and one non methyl. max lmg.

a stacked dosage of these with two caps should be 50mg for hd, 20mg for sd, 30-40mg of max lmg.

this would total 100-110 total mg for active ingredients.
and would be fine. do to only 70mg from methyls. and 50mg from a mild methyl.

in this product you get 60mg total ph per 2 caps, which is also a mix so how much, you could only guess. and this isn't factoring in the dhb (helps with absorbtion) tossed in there too. you most likely aint gettin squat for sd & hd.

you would need to take 1 1/2 - 2 servings if it's dosed properly. im sure it isn't.

the water retention is most likely from the max lmg. and, it may just be all max lmg. who knows.

next time purchase them all seperate, and from reputable companies, this way, you know how much of each your taking, and know it's from a reliable source.

do it like this, space it out over time.
I plan on running my next cycle in spring of next year. but im buying my ds/aas now, slowly. one bottle/vial at a time.

and hopefully by spring, i'll have everything i need to run a proper cycle/pct and be anonther happy consumer. :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wish I would have read this before buying...I've been on them 2 weeks and cant tell I'm taking anything. I'd recommend not buying this product. Hate to neg anything but this was disappointing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 7
nomoredex Anabolics 3
waynaferd Anabolics 15
Zero V Anabolics 7
dynomite Supplements 7