Help me choose another PH/PS

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am going to start my first Epi cycle tomorrow (thanks to everyone who helped out on that thread). Since it's on sale, and I can get two cycles out of one bottle pulsing, I am going to order another bottle tomorrow. I am going to take this stuff slow, so it will just be part of my supply for later.

Anyway, I am getting some tamox in case I happen to need it while playing around with pulsing, and that bottle of Epi, and I'd like to order another PH or PS from NutraPlanet while I am at it. Been considering Furazadrol for a 4 week intensive cut or recomp in the future, but I've also been considering just getting another bottle of Epi. I don't like what I've read about Superdrol, and I don't really know much about my other options.

So - 1 Epi 1 Fur, 2 Epi, or 1 Epi + What else?

Thanks!:woohoo:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
some of the 19nor (tren) products are popular. Furazadrol needs to be run at hiiiiiiigh doses and for about 6 weeks to benefit from it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i have used both compounds. epistane is a great product. ran it twice with great results. furazadrol...thats a different story. i think it is a hit or miss, it has to be dosed really high. i didn't start seeing results until 300mgs/6 caps..

i have heard great things about stacking epi with h-drol or trenadrol or any other tren ph clones. only thing is these can be really dry so take care of your joints. you can also run it with bold if you'd like. or you can even stack it with 11-oxo. any of those would be great IMO.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
i have used both compounds. epistane is a great product. ran it twice with great results. furazadrol...thats a different story. i think it is a hit or miss, it has to be dosed really high. i didn't start seeing results until 300mgs/6 caps..

i have heard great things about stacking epi with h-drol or trenadrol or any other tren ph clones. only thing is these can be really dry so take care of your joints. you can also run it with bold if you'd like. or you can even stack it with 11-oxo. any of those would be great IMO.
Thanks for the tips...

I'm actually just interested in running Epi alone (for now), but I am curious to know what else other people like. Currently considering H-drol because it's nice and cheap and I've read some good reviews. So I have 1 bottle of Epi, and I will probably order one more plus 1 bottle of H-drol. Maybe 2 bottles of H-drol and I could do a longer cycle. Like 50/50/50/75/100/100. (2975mg total, 1500mg per bottle). I won't be doing that one any time soon so I could have plenty of time to research the proper PCT later.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Stick with the Epi now and then run the h-drol later both a good cycles.
Starting my epi pulse today with daily DHEA. 10-20-30/30-40-30/30-40-40/50-50-50 I believe, and between 100-200mg dhea daily...got it written down...3000 cals clean food, high quality protein blends, and we'll see what happens. And that's just going to use half a bottle.

So I will buy 1 more bottle epi and 2 bottle hdrol for later. Tamox coming soon too, "just in case."

Thanks again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting my epi pulse today with daily DHEA. 10-20-30/30-40-30/30-40-40/50-50-50 I believe, and between 100-200mg dhea daily...got it written down...3000 cals clean food, high quality protein blends, and we'll see what happens. And that's just going to use half a bottle.

So I will buy 1 more bottle epi and 2 bottle hdrol for later. Tamox coming soon too, "just in case."

Thanks again.
I would run a test booster such as Stoked on your off days.

Jetta

Awards
some of the 19nor (tren) products are popular. Furazadrol needs to be run at hiiiiiiigh doses and for about 6 weeks to benefit from it

....and this I can confirm by experience. I ran it for about 8 weeks - Cyclo tren and Furaz. 5 each, up to each ED. Very expensive cycle. But, absolutely ZERO side effects and was pretty good at hardening me up on a tight time line.