Best AAS or Prohormone for lbm?

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
Hi. Just wondered what you guys on the forum consider the best AAS and/or prohormone for gaining lean body mass. And please, don't write something you haven't tried. Personal experience is the criteria. Thanks guys=)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Tren, winny, anavar, primo, eq.....I would use any of them over and over....Of course, the catch 22 is some of those are pretty hard to run solo...

holy

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Tren, winny, anavar, primo, eq.....I would use any of them over and over....Of course, the catch 22 is some of those are pretty hard to run solo...

holy
yeah wish i could comment on AAS but i can't..haven't used any yet.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
This isn't a very good question.....

What does it matter which aas gives most LBM gains.

The ones that do give the most side effects.

Just because one gives more gains doesn't mean YOU should be taking it!

Test is the best all around aas out there in terms of gains.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Man this question has been asked so many times.........

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
This isn't a very good question.....

What does it matter which aas gives most LBM gains.

The ones that do give the most side effects.

Just because one gives more gains doesn't mean YOU should be taking it!

Test is the best all around aas out there in terms of gains.
Yea, I'm fully aware that there are very hard sides to those which give greatest gains. I'm not looking to do anything stupid, just wondered about the opinion of the guys on this forum. Cos none of you seem stupid either=P

I assume when you say test you mean it pinned and not a methylated version?

jock19

Awards
Ive run H-drol (gained 5lbs in 4 weeks) and m-drol (gained 10 in just under 3). No problematic sides on either apart from sore shins when running on m-drol.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read, tren, winnie, test, var, primo.
The otc route, h-drol, m-drol, trenadrol, epi/havoc.

soldier08

Awards
for me is test, eq , and var together....bad thing is it takes over 10 weeks for eq to really kick in...i would not run eq less than 15 weeks....but you will be loving it..veins ..pumps...hardness...and great cardio

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
for me is test, eq , and var together....bad thing is it takes over 10 weeks for eq to really kick in...i would not run eq less than 15 weeks....but you will be loving it..veins ..pumps...hardness...and great cardio
By "eq", I assume you mean equipose? Sounds like a pretty hardcore cycle to me=P

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
methyl-trenbolone and fetuses...sh1t will get you swole.

soldier08

Awards
equipose, is one of those love it or hate it compounds. some people barely respond to it...others like myself love it. like in my previous post , it takes a good 10 weeks for my body to respond to it. last sycle i did 500mg eq for 20 weeks w/ 400mg test c for first 10 weeks then only 250mg test c for last 10 weeks to keep everything workin right. recovery was a breeze with hcg and clomid. gains were very solid and easy to maintain. very easy compound to recover from IMO.but everyone is different

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
:) been on it for 1.5 wks now. first time running it!

soldier08

Awards
P4D2A022 you gonna love it man,just make sure you run test with it ....how many mg of eq a week you gonna be using?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
P4D2A022 you gonna love it man,just make sure you run test with it ....how many mg of eq a week you gonna be using?
today was the 3wk mark. nothing really to report. maybe a slight increase in appetite. another 3-4wks it should be kicking in full time or so!!!!