New Cycle this spring...

RReuphoria

Awards
I just finished a cycle of Mythel V-Test by Muscle Fortress. It's now banned as of August 30th, and it shut me down like no other. In fact, there is a whole thread to what my doses were, and how I recovered with the help of an endocrinologist.

Anyways, I won't/can't use needles, mainly because I'm a vagina. However, I also have an affinity for my liver. What is mind, smooth, easy to recover from, and provides decent gains (besides New Castle brown ale)?

Right now I'm staying natural since my test is way up. I just need some advise so I can get a game plan together.

Oh, and I found the best creatine I've ever used. It's by Cellucor called M5 extreme. Insane! My pumps last around 4 hours, and it's actually difficult to touch my eye ball after I do arms on Thursdays lol

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of Mythel V-Test by Muscle Fortress. It's now banned as of August 30th, and it shut me down like no other. In fact, there is a whole thread to what my doses were, and how I recovered with the help of an endocrinologist.

Anyways, I won't/can't use needles, mainly because I'm a vagina. However, I also have an affinity for my liver. What is mind, smooth, easy to recover from, and provides decent gains (besides New Castle brown ale)?

Right now I'm staying natural since my test is way up. I just need some advise so I can get a game plan together.

Oh, and I found the best creatine I've ever used. It's by Cellucor called M5 extreme. Insane! My pumps last around 4 hours, and it's actually difficult to touch my eye ball after I do arms on Thursdays lol

What is your age?

I'll help you out a little, then you must research...

H-drol,Havoc,Epistane are all very good PH's...however they all,like all PH's, have some amount of possible side effects.

Check out the OTC PCT guide Thread and you can also check out RPN's(havoc), IBE(Epistane) and Competitive Edge Labs(H-drol) forums on this site. There reps are all very helpful.

Do your research and train hard and you will see good results.

Good Luck!:head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 182
Alchemist11 Anabolics 544
Punkrocker Anabolics 14
Brandinooooo Anabolics 1169
Supplements 17