HemaProp PEE CEE TEEE

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
**pct Critique

Ok...it's noob, because it's my first PCT, but not noob in the sense of no-research...

..although I am fearful of getting flamed (as it seems every single noob out here does...) I'll post anyway, cuz I'd rather get your knowledge & flaming than no knowledge, lol.

I am preparing PCT for a Hemadrol/H-Drol & Propadrol cycle that is run as follows:

Hema/H-Drol: 50/75/75/75(100?)/100
Propadrol: 60/90/120/120/120

I have Torem on hand for PCT and plan to run something like: [120/90]/90/60/30

Is this satisfactory PCT on it's own? Even if it is, I'm sure it could be better...any help with other supplements that may be necessary or beneficial?

I am considering getting HyperdrolX2, but have concerns about a "rebound effect" that I am reading about but not fully understanding. Is it worth it to purchase? If so, how should I dose it?

I am also looking into cortisol blocker, but am also reading that they can have rebound once you stop taking those as well. I am leaning toward EndoAmp if I use cortisol to avoid the whole DHEA deal (whether is true is a problem or not). Is it worth it to purchase? If so, how should I dose it?...or is there a better Cortisol blocker that wont' F' up HPTA recovery?

Finally...Mass FX...I probably wont' get it since I don't want to spend more money lol. --Unless I am told it's worth it by the brillian AM community =P

After My cycle, i wanna be dancing and looking good ! Not wonder WTF went wrong!!!

...sorry if i get in trouble for posting here instead of PCT. but apparently people only are active in the STEROID threads....seems like that is a bad, bad, sign lol.

megababy80

Awards
Hemadrol/Propadrol Does Nothing

I've been on this cycle for 3 weeks (prop morning/night; hema before workout) and have noticed absolutely nothing. It is effectively a placebo.

I'm 5'10" 166 lbs and push 300 on bench. I train regularly, creatine, 200 grams protein/day, multi-vitamins, glutamine etc. i work/push myself very hard. I hit a plateau, started a hema/prop cycle and have made no gains whatsoever.

A couple years ago I did 1AD and made very significant and noticable gains.

Do not waste your money and especially your time. If anyone has had a different experience with this stack, please advise.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I've been on this cycle for 3 weeks (prop morning/night; hema before workout) and have noticed absolutely nothing. It is effectively a placebo.

I'm 5'10" 166 lbs and push 300 on bench. I train regularly, creatine, 200 grams protein/day, multi-vitamins, glutamine etc. i work/push myself very hard. I hit a plateau, started a hema/prop cycle and have made no gains whatsoever.

A couple years ago I did 1AD and made very significant and noticable gains.

Do not waste your money and especially your time. If anyone has had a different experience with this stack, please advise.

isn't 5'10" 166 like as skinny as a toothpick? I'm barely 5'6" and weigh just a little less than you, and i'm not fat at all... are you eating? are you working out right? From what I've read, sometimes it's about things outside of the PH that prevent gains...

i don't get how people push so much on bench and weigh so little. 300lbs is crazy! hmm...

i have read a TON of logs here with positive experiences from Hema/H-drol and Prop. Maybe it just doesn't work for you, or you are not dosing correctly. I'm actually running it higher than the recommended dosage, that's what most people with positive results are doing. Hemadrol and Prop are mild compared to SD and the toher stuffs...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
hemadrol kicks in during the 3rd and 4th weeks.

torem alone is great for pct. maybe add a test booster like testojack100 by NOW or DieselTest by Get Diesel.

don't forget to keep eating during your pct.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
hemadrol kicks in during the 3rd and 4th weeks.

torem alone is great for pct. maybe add a test booster like testojack100 by NOW or DieselTest by Get Diesel.

don't forget to keep eating during your pct.

Thanks for the advice man. Glad to know someone out there will respond eventually, haha. I'm beginning my third day of hema...looking forward to it :). I've been eating as much as I can afford haha. I'm up 1.5-2lbs already...maybe that's from the propadrol, but I am def. stronger.

Thanks again homes. haha.