Kilosport's Methyl 1-test - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Kilosport's Methyl 1-test

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by 1Fast400
    Bobo and I will just agree to disagree.

I keep laughing at you all saying jealousy. Please remind me of this jealousy in 6 months if you would.
    We just repeated what you already proved. It pissed you off.

In 6 months you will be fine Mike, we all know that. You are a GREAT business man, but don't try and sound like your some angel in the supplement industry.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by nsruffryder34
    Im not trying to get involved in this arguement, and this si in no way directed towards anyone, but...

I taked to mike about coming out wiht methyl-1test weeks before the THG scandal appeared, he at that time expressed his concerns and decided not to sell it. I jsu thtouhg I would let ou guys know this.

Again, I am not taking sides here, jsut giving my opinion...
    He always expressed concerns, as did many people. But he's the one who said it was going to be available "next week" on Avant. That time wasn't literal.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Thats right, I jsut remembereed that,
    Thats when I emailed him about a week after he psoted that and we talked through it. He told me he thouhgt it was too risky and didnt want to go for it. Now he is trying to say it was because he didnt want to jeopordize the industry, which Im not sure is true.
    I have respect for mike and eric, so I really cant say anthing negative about them. Im jsut telling what i know...
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

None of this effects how I "feel" about any of them. The industry itself seems to be survival of the fittest. I've already commented on how I think Mike runs the best site out there and what he says here won't change that. I still recommend him to many people. I don't think any of them to be dishonest in any way, but all of them will express their opinions to make themselves look better than the next guy. Thats just business.

And you know thats true Mike.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

You obviously have some bias here, which is cool.
    If that doesn't take the cake. I suggest you ask Eric how he feels about me right now Mike. I've been bashing for the last 3 days over methyl 4AD. I don't have a bias, I call it how I see it.

Thats the breakdown of it Mike and you can come on here and try to bull**** everyone thinking your taking some high ground because it will save the PH industry. If you were so concerned about that in the first place you would HAVE (scotty) never even thought about selling it.

Heaven forbid someone get educated along the way. When I was informed of the issues that are going to come up with m1t, I decided to stay away from it. Up to that point, your damn right I was ready to sell it. The profit is crazy in it. When I realized it would hurt our fight in regards to saving a few pro hormones, a fight I've given a lot of money to, I knew I couldn't do it.

Bottom line, we just see different on this deal. I hate you might look at me in a different light. I admit I lost my cool a little bit. I just hate thinking I wasted 15,000 bucks towards to the defense of pro hormones when it can be ruined so easily. I have no jealously towards eric. He just got burnt on some foreign credit card stuff, not a fun place to be. I can imagine his eyes upon seeing an order for 50 (usually the quantites they use) 10lb protein bags or something. Foreign credit fraud is crazy, luckily we are able to prevent 99.9% of it. Anyway off topic, in the end a price will be paid for cashing the cow (no pun intended).

Mike

Just curios. 1fast. Like others I have ordered from you, and I always get great service. However I am wondering why you are on this beef with how methyl1-test is going to ruin it for us all. Please elaborate.

Mike, i'm quite shocked at the way you act on these boards and how you treat your customers that put a grand in your pocket every couple of months, maybe i haven't payed enough attention as i simply didn't care before about this supplement company bull**** bashing but then i was called out on it. Needless to say, i'll shop elsewhere from now on.

Mike, i'm quite shocked at the way you act on these boards and how you treat your customers that put a grand in your pocket every couple of months, maybe i haven't payed enough attention as i simply didn't care before about this supplement company bull**** bashing but then i was called out on it. Needless to say, i'll shop elsewhere from now on.
    Regardless of customers status on my site, I will always refute statements that I feel are wrong, sorry if you don't like that. I pointed out blantent problems in your earlier statements.

Sifu, I have posted numerous times on that topic, I'm eating lunch right now and don't really feel like typing it out all again.

So give me a link instead of dancing around the issue.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Heaven forbid someone get educated along the way. When I was informed of the issues that are going to come up with m1t, I decided to stay away from it. Up to that point, your damn right I was ready to sell it. The profit is crazy in it. When I realized it would hurt our fight in regards to saving a few pro hormones, a fight I've given a lot of money to, I knew I couldn't do it.

Bottom line, we just see different on this deal. I hate you might look at me in a different light. I admit I lost my cool a little bit. I just hate thinking I wasted 15,000 bucks towards to the defense of pro hormones when it can be ruined so easily. I have no jealously towards eric. He just got burnt on some foreign credit card stuff, not a fun place to be. I can imagine his eyes upon seeing an order for 50 (usually the quantites they use) 10lb protein bags or something. Foreign credit fraud is crazy, luckily we are able to prevent 99.9% of it. Anyway off topic, in the end a price will be paid for cashing the cow (no pun intended).

Mike
    Thats fine Mike, we can agree to disagree. There is never a problem with that. I also don't think your that misinformed or stupid. You knew the implication of methylating any PH. I don't care how you run or conduct business, it doens't concern me. It won't effect if I order from you or not because I still think you run the best site around and as long as your reliable as you've been in the past, that won't change. Hell I think I've dropped around $300 in the last 3 weeks between my gf and I. I think LG has taken enough of a beating in the last week.

Ok maybe you have a link to my question Bobo. It can't be from bb.com. I can't access it from my workplace.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

It is from bb.com

dammit

Regardless of customers status on my site, I will always refute statements that I feel are wrong, sorry if you don't like that. I pointed out blantent problems in your earlier statements.

Sifu, I have posted numerous times on that topic, I'm eating lunch right now and don't really feel like typing it out all again.
    Refuting and insulting are two different things bro... I didn't even bother to defend my statments as i'm not very good at arguing Maybe i live in my own little world where i don't call my customers "stupid", either way i wasn't just refering to myself but boardmembers in general.
  16. sly

Damn! did I open box of worms. I see my thread at BB.com must of got deleted.

I don't think it did, I just can't access it from work. The military blocks it.

Originally posted by Chemo

Originally posted by zeromagnus

wow...just...wow...makes me think
    Think what? How much you would like to be an innovator in the industry and test the legal waters for damn near free?? You bros have no idea about the risk...just where to get the cheapest product.

Chemo
    or just simply think...you know...the thing you are supposed to advocate, being on a homebrewing board...i did not state an opinion one way or another...so, please, think before you rip me a new one...i knew Eric would say something...I know economics...I know about opportunity cost...I know how things are getting with PH's becoming a serious legal issue and how methyl 1-test by all definitions is a steroid...and so, if he makes $70 bucks a bottle, sells 1000 bottles, and makes $70,000, well then, he might need it for a lawyer later because the FDA have been given power I dont think it needs or deserves...so, far be it for me to say that he doesnt deserve it...Eric went out and got it done...and so he has the priviledge to reap what he sows...
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by zeromagnus

Think what? How much you would like to be an innovator in the industry and test the legal waters for damn near free?? You bros have no idea about the risk...just where to get the cheapest product.

Chemo

or just simply think...you know...the thing you are supposed to advocate, being on a homebrewing board...i did not state an opinion one way or another...so, please, think before you rip me a new one...[/B]
    Then you should of posted what you thought and you wouldn't have(i'm learning scotty) been ripped a new one.

We advocate thinking and expression, not just thinking
  20. sly

Originally posted by sifu
    I don't think it did, I just can't access it from work. The military blocks it.
    I'm at home and I can't find my thread, even in my usercp.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Why are people pissed about the prices ? No one ever complains about the price of Avants PH gel when compared to a homebrew or BDC's. Eric took a big risk because he is I believe introducing a legal methylated steroid so he has the freedom to charge $100 a bottle if he wants since he introduced it first.

Mike, I believe your wrong when you say Eric is ruining the PH industry, he would have really damaged if he advertised on mainstream magazines like VPX. BTW, IMO the industry will be shut down and it won't be all Erci's fault. This is mostly underground stuff so chances are some 16 year old kid won't get his hands on it and run an endless cycle of 50 mg.

BTW, it cracks me up seeing people posting that they "feel robbed" because that's not the case. Consumers are free to make their own decisions, if $80 a bottle is not worth it to you don't buy it. But now some can go buy it at Kilo, so weigh in your options.

As far as jelaousy goes; I think there's something to it, but jelaousy is normal 'cause I'm pretty damm jelaous about my co-worker who has the hottest chick I've ever seen and I'm bigger than him so I feel I deserve a hotter chick than him LOL.

[qutoe]Mike, I believe your wrong when you say Eric is ruining the PH industry, he would have really damaged if he advertised on mainstream magazines like VPX. BTW, IMO the industry will be shut down and it won't be all Erci's fault. This is mostly underground stuff so chances are some 16 year old kid won't get his hands on it and run an endless cycle of 50 mg.[/quote]

No 1 person will ruin anything. It takes a good combo of things for all this to occur. It is easy to say as a consumer that none of this matters. When you are sitting in front of a group of people from congress trying to explain how we don't need all this regulation, only to have methylation brought into the mix, it makes things quite a bit harder. Anyone with a little cash flow can have a "supplement company" now. These companies go around with no insurance, haphazard styles and have the chance to ruin it for the everyone else. Even when I was small, I STILL got product coverage on what I had. At the time it cost me 8k bucks. Granted I didn't pay myself for 6 months, but I thought it was the right thing to do. Just annoying that is all.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Just annoying that is all.
    I see your point, especially since you shelled out 15K to save and I highly respect that, but give Eric a break. I think he has been unfairly criticized, just all I wanted to say.

Yeah, lets let it die

Originally posted by chemikill
    Pro told me@avant that mike said he wasnt going to carry it
    yup for liability purposes is what mike told me..

In reply to Chemo

My statement was if it is THE SAME (as in pressed pills) for that cheap, I would lose respect for legal gear. I use to do purchasing for "custom" made products for tech firms. When we made a "new" product, we had contracts that stipulated that the manufacturing plants where not allowed to produce the same product for another person.

If legal gear paved the way, they didn't do a very good job at keeping other from riding their coat tails and killing their bottom line.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by conversekidz
    In reply to Chemo

My statement was if it is THE SAME (as in pressed pills) for that cheap, I would lose respect for legal gear. I use to do purchasing for "custom" made products for tech firms. When we made a "new" product, we had contracts that stipulated that the manufacturing plants where not allowed to produce the same product for another person.

If legal gear paved the way, they didn't do a very good job at keeping other from riding their coat tails and killing their bottom line.
    Well if you actually read what they sold, its capsules not pressed tabs. LG doesn't have the patent on the substance so how is going to stop others from buying it from China and selling it in powder or capsule form?

Also could you please show where Eric said he was keeping costs down?

All I have to say on the matter is that LegalGear is a business. Business's are there to make a profit. Eric is not your best friend trying to hook you up, he's the owner of a supplement business that sell's most of his products for a very competitive price. He took risk to bring this to the front lines and he should reap it's benefits.

Supply and demand, he saw an opportunity to bring you bro's what you wanted and make some change doing it. Everyone win's you get your M1T and he improves his business's profit margin. So, everyone go take all this energy your exerting into whining and apply it to making your body grow, which is what were all trying to do.

I bought 8 bottles ($60 per) from LG because of all the positive cycle results. And its damn well worth it. Remember, we haven't seen a single person report on a Kilosports cycle.....maybe its too early, maybe not. Another factor in my decision to get the last 4 bottles from LG, is that the ONLY non-responder we have seen from M 1-T (posts on another board) DIDN'T use LGs product. I think that says alot.

few quick ones, i've been away doing military stuff the last week or so

1. whats the thb issue

2. has anyone tested this other stuff to make sure its good?

3. if it is, will legalgear lower their prices, keep it as it is, be done with it or whats the future of this eric? just curious...

thx

Im also curious to know if the kilo sport stuff is working out as well as LGs brand. Would it make a difference if its in cap form vs tablet?

Originally posted by Cruehead
    Im also curious to know if the kilo sport stuff is working out as well as LGs brand. Would it make a difference if its in cap form vs tablet?
    caps are not different from tabs.. both store as long and both work as well.

Originally posted by spoofy
    caps are not different from tabs.. both store as long and both work as well.
    But you are not taking into account some very distinct advantages of having a tablet.
    • Tablets can be split if needed. Let's say a dose of 5 mg is desired (for morning/night dosing). Can you split a capsule?
    • Tablets say quality. Anyone can process a short run of capsules but tablet pressing has minimum numbers. If they are capsules there is no assurance that they were not hand processed.
    • If one had hopes of moving this through the UG than tablets are a MUST.
    • Capsules are more prone to humidity damage. Over the course of a year or more tablets will fair better in a humid environment (coastal communities, etc).

Capsules are more prone to humidity damage. Over the course of a year or more tablets will fair better in a humid environment (coastal communities, etc). [/list]
    Good considering I have enough for around 50 cycles =)

[*]Tablets say quality. Anyone can process a short run of capsules but tablet pressing has minimum numbers. If they are capsules there is no assurance that they were not hand processed. [*]If one had hopes of moving this through the UG than tablets are a MUST.
    [/list]
    Two important points made..

You'll never know if Kilo is just dumping M1T powder in a vat of cornstarch, then running it thru a Cap-'em-Quick..

Besides, you really think that if it did go UG that people would go for caps? Think about why Andriol is so cheap..
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

But you are not taking into account some very distinct advantages of having a tablet.
    • Tablets can be split if needed. Let's say a dose of 5 mg is desired (for morning/night dosing). Can you split a capsule?
    • Tablets say quality. Anyone can process a short run of capsules but tablet pressing has minimum numbers. If they are capsules there is no assurance that they were not hand processed.
    • If one had hopes of moving this through the UG than tablets are a MUST.
    • Capsules are more prone to humidity damage. Over the course of a year or more tablets will fair better in a humid environment (coastal communities, etc).
    YEAH!

Tablet keeping longer is the biggest advantage. Since phs being around legally is uncertain.

What a lot of people are forgetting here (regarding the prices charged by legalgear) is that when M1T first came out, no one knew if it would work or have toxicity issues. EDog was taking a big risk that it would even sell . . . and that it would remain legal to sell. Further, in many threads 1Fast400 is claiming that someone is going to lock him up for selling it. (Notice that he will still not sell any, although the reasons have changed over the last couple of months.) Anyway, viking and Chemo nailed it. Legalgear approached this by making a business decision. Frankly, if I was in his position (I am not in this industry), I would have charged more. Let's face it, a cycle (two weeks) at 10g/day of M1T would cost what, less than $20? Since when is that a high price? Compare that to running a six-week cycle of 1-AD.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

And 1AD can be bought for about $1 a gram in bulk.....

Well then Pat Arnold must be ripping people off. Of course I'm kidding.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:03 PM
  2. The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 07:27 PM
  3. Methyl-1-test results
    By TheTom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 01:31 PM
  4. methyl 1-test
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 05:30 PM
  5. 17-Methyl 1-Test