Kilosport's Methyl 1-test

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. People can be upset all they want. But I hopld no beef about it. In fact I will keep buying from him. Why? Well the customer service was good, the product works, and he was honest.

He is taking the risk on the product with legalities and such, so he has the right to charge what he wants, all the people bitching on here didn't want to manufacture the tablets, or pay the upfront money for other things that are involed.

Who nows if the capsules will work? No one, it will be new just like legal was. But for now and always, I will stay with legal, I listed my reasons above. If the rest of you don't like it, and only want the cheapest of any product out there.

Go buy a ****ing Kia and don't bitch when it doesn't run as well, or as long as my Honda.

2. So in essence your mad he's making money off a product you would of sold (if it wasn't for the THG issue). I think thats what it boils down too.

Come on bobo, you are smarter than that. I assume you can read. I could have the product in my hands, bottled and labeled in 3 weeks if I wanted at any time. It comes down to trying to protect what little part of the industry we have right now. To me, it is more important to try to save some of the products we are all making money off of.

So what it boils down to, is that greed for some is going to speed the process up of industry regulation.
    •   

3. Greed for some Mike? You yourself were going to sell the product if it wasn't for the THG scandal. You were going to do the same thing as LG was. Anyone can get the product, bottled and labeled if they wanted to bad enough. There must of been something you liked if you were going to sell it. Don't get upset because Eric is taking the risk and making the money.

Don't try to come off like your on some moral high ground refusing to sell it. You were going to sell it and if it wasn't for the THG scandal it would be on your site right now for probably a little less as to entice customers to buy from you.

You run a fantastic business Mike and IMO are the most reliable and customer friendly service available, but don't act like your not just as greedy as the next guy.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Originally posted by Bobo
    would of sold
    Goddamit Bob, for the last time it's would have or would've. Would of, should of, could of, do not exist in my language.

5. Greed for some Mike? You yourself were going to sell the product if it wasn't for the THG scandal. You were going to do the same thing as LG was. Anyone can get the product, bottled and labeled if they wanted to bad enough. There must of been something you liked if you were going to sell it. Don't get upset because Eric is taking the risk and making the money.
    Jesus, I know you are not totally stupid, but you are doing your best to convince me otherwise.

Don't try to come off like your on some moral high ground refusing to sell it. You were going to sell it and if it wasn't for the THG scandal it would be on your site right now for probably a little less as to entice customers to buy from you.
    See above response

You run a fantastic business Mike and IMO are the most reliable and customer friendly service available, but don't act like your not just as greedy as the next guy.
    If I was all about money and nothing else, I can assure you I would run a totally different operation. When you come to your senses on some of this stuff you'll understand why I'm not selling it. You obviously have some bias here, which is cool. Please, refrain from making any more comments about why I'm not selling it and so on when you obviously can't read/understand my previous post which address this. I'm done.
    •   

6. I understood it, all, and Bobo is correct. Jealousy is a bitch. Just because my neighbor makes more than me, doesn't mean I have it out for him and what he does. I think you just don't like Bobo's answer. Nuff said

7. Bobo and I will just agree to disagree.

I keep laughing at you all saying jealousy. Please remind me of this jealousy in 6 months if you would.

8. Will do

9. Stupid Mike? No thats what you assume everyone else is. I'm not stupid, I just see your bull**** sometimes.

First you badmouth it because everyone else does, including Pat in which you alsways seem to agree with.

Then you see how much money you can make so you decide to sell it and inform everyone you are doing so.

Then you have some sort of revelation that this will be the downfall of the PH industry (yeah right)

Thats the breakdown of it Mike and you can come on here and try to bull**** everyone thinking your taking some high ground because it will save the PH industry. If you were so concerned about that in the first place you would HAVE (scotty) never even thought about selling it.

You always change your story to fit what is right at the time, which always seem to change with you.

If you really want to see if I'm stupid then we can debate on many other subjects including the dangers of several products you sell. You've already showed your interest in dermals, so we can discuss that if you'd like.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Im not trying to get involved in this arguement, and this si in no way directed towards anyone, but...

I taked to mike about coming out wiht methyl-1test weeks before the THG scandal appeared, he at that time expressed his concerns and decided not to sell it. I jsu thtouhg I would let ou guys know this.

Again, I am not taking sides here, jsut giving my opinion...

11. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    Bobo and I will just agree to disagree.

I keep laughing at you all saying jealousy. Please remind me of this jealousy in 6 months if you would.
    We just repeated what you already proved. It pissed you off.

In 6 months you will be fine Mike, we all know that. You are a GREAT business man, but don't try and sound like your some angel in the supplement industry.

12. Originally posted by nsruffryder34
    Im not trying to get involved in this arguement, and this si in no way directed towards anyone, but...

I taked to mike about coming out wiht methyl-1test weeks before the THG scandal appeared, he at that time expressed his concerns and decided not to sell it. I jsu thtouhg I would let ou guys know this.

Again, I am not taking sides here, jsut giving my opinion...
    He always expressed concerns, as did many people. But he's the one who said it was going to be available "next week" on Avant. That time wasn't literal.

13. Thats right, I jsut remembereed that,
    Thats when I emailed him about a week after he psoted that and we talked through it. He told me he thouhgt it was too risky and didnt want to go for it. Now he is trying to say it was because he didnt want to jeopordize the industry, which Im not sure is true.
    I have respect for mike and eric, so I really cant say anthing negative about them. Im jsut telling what i know...

14. None of this effects how I "feel" about any of them. The industry itself seems to be survival of the fittest. I've already commented on how I think Mike runs the best site out there and what he says here won't change that. I still recommend him to many people. I don't think any of them to be dishonest in any way, but all of them will express their opinions to make themselves look better than the next guy. Thats just business.

And you know thats true Mike.

15. Originally posted by 1Fast400

You obviously have some bias here, which is cool.
    If that doesn't take the cake. I suggest you ask Eric how he feels about me right now Mike. I've been bashing for the last 3 days over methyl 4AD. I don't have a bias, I call it how I see it.

16. Thats the breakdown of it Mike and you can come on here and try to bull**** everyone thinking your taking some high ground because it will save the PH industry. If you were so concerned about that in the first place you would HAVE (scotty) never even thought about selling it.

Heaven forbid someone get educated along the way. When I was informed of the issues that are going to come up with m1t, I decided to stay away from it. Up to that point, your damn right I was ready to sell it. The profit is crazy in it. When I realized it would hurt our fight in regards to saving a few pro hormones, a fight I've given a lot of money to, I knew I couldn't do it.

Bottom line, we just see different on this deal. I hate you might look at me in a different light. I admit I lost my cool a little bit. I just hate thinking I wasted 15,000 bucks towards to the defense of pro hormones when it can be ruined so easily. I have no jealously towards eric. He just got burnt on some foreign credit card stuff, not a fun place to be. I can imagine his eyes upon seeing an order for 50 (usually the quantites they use) 10lb protein bags or something. Foreign credit fraud is crazy, luckily we are able to prevent 99.9% of it. Anyway off topic, in the end a price will be paid for cashing the cow (no pun intended).

Mike

17. Just curios. 1fast. Like others I have ordered from you, and I always get great service. However I am wondering why you are on this beef with how methyl1-test is going to ruin it for us all. Please elaborate.

18. Mike, i'm quite shocked at the way you act on these boards and how you treat your customers that put a grand in your pocket every couple of months, maybe i haven't payed enough attention as i simply didn't care before about this supplement company bull**** bashing but then i was called out on it. Needless to say, i'll shop elsewhere from now on.

19. Mike, i'm quite shocked at the way you act on these boards and how you treat your customers that put a grand in your pocket every couple of months, maybe i haven't payed enough attention as i simply didn't care before about this supplement company bull**** bashing but then i was called out on it. Needless to say, i'll shop elsewhere from now on.
    Regardless of customers status on my site, I will always refute statements that I feel are wrong, sorry if you don't like that. I pointed out blantent problems in your earlier statements.

Sifu, I have posted numerous times on that topic, I'm eating lunch right now and don't really feel like typing it out all again.

20. So give me a link instead of dancing around the issue.

21. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Heaven forbid someone get educated along the way. When I was informed of the issues that are going to come up with m1t, I decided to stay away from it. Up to that point, your damn right I was ready to sell it. The profit is crazy in it. When I realized it would hurt our fight in regards to saving a few pro hormones, a fight I've given a lot of money to, I knew I couldn't do it.

Bottom line, we just see different on this deal. I hate you might look at me in a different light. I admit I lost my cool a little bit. I just hate thinking I wasted 15,000 bucks towards to the defense of pro hormones when it can be ruined so easily. I have no jealously towards eric. He just got burnt on some foreign credit card stuff, not a fun place to be. I can imagine his eyes upon seeing an order for 50 (usually the quantites they use) 10lb protein bags or something. Foreign credit fraud is crazy, luckily we are able to prevent 99.9% of it. Anyway off topic, in the end a price will be paid for cashing the cow (no pun intended).

Mike
    Thats fine Mike, we can agree to disagree. There is never a problem with that. I also don't think your that misinformed or stupid. You knew the implication of methylating any PH. I don't care how you run or conduct business, it doens't concern me. It won't effect if I order from you or not because I still think you run the best site around and as long as your reliable as you've been in the past, that won't change. Hell I think I've dropped around $300 in the last 3 weeks between my gf and I. I think LG has taken enough of a beating in the last week.

22. Ok maybe you have a link to my question Bobo. It can't be from bb.com. I can't access it from my workplace.

23. It is from bb.com

24. dammit

25. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Regardless of customers status on my site, I will always refute statements that I feel are wrong, sorry if you don't like that. I pointed out blantent problems in your earlier statements.

Sifu, I have posted numerous times on that topic, I'm eating lunch right now and don't really feel like typing it out all again.
    Refuting and insulting are two different things bro... I didn't even bother to defend my statments as i'm not very good at arguing Maybe i live in my own little world where i don't call my customers "stupid", either way i wasn't just refering to myself but boardmembers in general.

26. Damn! did I open box of worms. I see my thread at BB.com must of got deleted.

27. I don't think it did, I just can't access it from work. The military blocks it.

28. Originally posted by Chemo

Originally posted by zeromagnus

wow...just...wow...makes me think
    Think what? How much you would like to be an innovator in the industry and test the legal waters for damn near free?? You bros have no idea about the risk...just where to get the cheapest product.

Chemo
    or just simply think...you know...the thing you are supposed to advocate, being on a homebrewing board...i did not state an opinion one way or another...so, please, think before you rip me a new one...i knew Eric would say something...I know economics...I know about opportunity cost...I know how things are getting with PH's becoming a serious legal issue and how methyl 1-test by all definitions is a steroid...and so, if he makes $70 bucks a bottle, sells 1000 bottles, and makes $70,000, well then, he might need it for a lawyer later because the FDA have been given power I dont think it needs or deserves...so, far be it for me to say that he doesnt deserve it...Eric went out and got it done...and so he has the priviledge to reap what he sows...

29. Originally posted by zeromagnus

Think what? How much you would like to be an innovator in the industry and test the legal waters for damn near free?? You bros have no idea about the risk...just where to get the cheapest product.

Chemo

or just simply think...you know...the thing you are supposed to advocate, being on a homebrewing board...i did not state an opinion one way or another...so, please, think before you rip me a new one...[/B]
    Then you should of posted what you thought and you wouldn't have(i'm learning scotty) been ripped a new one.

We advocate thinking and expression, not just thinking

30. Originally posted by sifu
    I don't think it did, I just can't access it from work. The military blocks it.
    I'm at home and I can't find my thread, even in my usercp.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 04:03 PM
  2. The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 08:27 PM
  3. Methyl-1-test results
    By TheTom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 02:31 PM
  4. methyl 1-test
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 06:30 PM
  5. 17-Methyl 1-Test