What is this > 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol ?

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
Here's some old info:

Andro Poise by SciFit is an extremely anabolic (promotes lean muscle gains) and mildly androgenic (promotes strength and intensity) prohormone 1,4-Androstadiene-3, 17-Diol which is said to be a direct precursor to Boldenone. Andro-Poise has a very slow estrogen conversion rate, SLOWER THAN ANY OTHER ANABOLIC PROHORMONE. This makes AndroPoise key when trying to put on lean muscle while keeping your water and fat retention to a minimum. Andro Poise is the exact same compound as Impact Nutrition's Equibolin only with twice the potency!
From Peter "BigCat" Van Mol:
"This could without a doubt surpass any prohormone ever created, including 1AD!"

"One thing I particularly like about 1,4-andro is that despite the fact that it can stimulate the androgen receptors and aromatize, it does both in such a small amount that side-effects are nearly non-existant. Combined with high oral efficacy it can easily match Nor-diol, perhaps even beat it, in the safety department. It can also be a handy supplement for endurance athletes since it stimulates Erythropoesis, the manufacture of red blood cells in the bone marrow and releasing them in large quantities in the blood. Red blood cells carry oxygen and this increases the capacity for strenuous and continual activity with a lessened risk of cramps or musclular failure."

What I found interesting about this is the quote from "BigCat".

Here is the original article that "bigcat" was writing in.

Definitely more promising than the 5-AA. I found it has great resemblance to the 1AD in the fact that it has no estrogen aromatisation possibility, assures almost all gains as dry weight and the double bond at the one position which ensures greater oral activity without extra liver toxicity. However, Not here, nor on the 5AA by the way, was there any kind of study attached showing the efficacy of either product. It is touted as a precursor to boldenone, another popular steroid and pre-contest hardening agent. In this case there is more truth in it. Only that boldenone has a hydrogen and oxygen bonded and the 1,4-andro has a double bonded oxygen atom. Boldenone becomes methandrostenolone in its methylated form, also known as Dianabol, possibly the most popular oral steroid in the world, ever.

If this was a diol version this could without a doubt surpass any prohormone ever created, including 1AD. But it's a dione version with inherent flaws. I'm also not convinced a diol version will ever come out. [Editor's Note: A diol version is now available. AndroPoise by SciFit contains 100mg.] Unlike 1AD which was created in a lab as a dione, then perfected to a diol, 1,4-andro isn't made by human hands but extracted from the feces of a cow. Cows are treated with progesterone for various reasons, and under that circumstance they produce this in their bowels it seems?. This is the result of that isolation. It's also the topic of a hot debate of whether or not this is legal. In any case, 1,4-andro can be considered the non-5-alpha reduced version of 1AD and a potent anabolic precursor. However, it definitely leaves a lot of stacking options. Because of the 1-double bond it has a high oral efficacy, meaning low doses can exert an effect. So in a stack with another prohormone it may be able to rival the effect of a mild steroid, but again you'd have to be able to make it cost-effective for it to rival 1AD.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, this is basically similar to the new Bold prohormone but with a diol huh?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
similar yes, the swame no, this one would have a better conversion rate and NO aromatization.

RAGE RV2 has it, but the problem is, Is it legit, i havent heard of that company, first time company i assume, along with sports one who came out with everything under the sun and had less then promising review.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
similar yes, the swame no, this one would have a better conversion rate and NO aromatization.

RAGE RV2 has it, but the problem is, Is it legit, i havent heard of that company, first time company i assume, along with sports one who came out with everything under the sun and had less then promising review.
also has Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione mixed in

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I saw RV4 around so I figured I'd check it out. Real cool if it is legit though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also has Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione mixed in

yea , they are such a new company, i duno if id risk the 60 bucks for a possible bunk product yanno

wait for reviews see how they turn out then give it a go.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Please iForce, make Bold-DIOL !!

+1

I really love the idea: the diol version of Bold sound good!! :head:

But yes, the problem is: Is it legit?

Why iForce don't make a diol version of Bold? :think:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
+1

I really love the idea: the diol version of Bold sound good!! :head:

But yes, the problem is: Is it legit?

Why iForce don't make a diol version of Bold? :think:

i told em it would be great to see (ive only been with them for 3 weeks), but there are soo many things on the chopping block, so who knows.

ill keep asking bout it:head:

1meand

Awards
Has anyone tried Boulder Meth? It's 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol. Like the RV4 they methylated the diol version. I wonder how toxic that makes it or if it has much affect.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Boulder Meth? It's 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol. Like the RV4 they methylated the diol version. I wonder how toxic that makes it or if it has much affect.

itll make it more toxic for sure!, but the question still arises is it legit?

the methylation will increase its bioavailability and possible the half life

Rock hard formulations are another really new companty

EQT2 has M14ADD in it and halodrol. is it legit? i dont kno, the halodrol in it probably is the M14ADD is probably DHEA,
i came to that conclusion after seeing logs of dry gains and recomp, (when M14ADD on Paper is a WET gainer)

For now, until we see more reviews steer clear, and save your money.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Bold-diol

i told em it would be great to see (ive only been with them for 3 weeks), but there are soo many things on the chopping block, so who knows.

ill keep asking bout it:head:
Thanks!

IMO, Bold-diol would be great: Better conversion, no aromatization, and safe for liver (cause its un-methylated). Perfect for a beginner's first cycle, or to stack with a methylated PH!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

IMO, Bold-diol would be great: Better conversion, no aromatization, and safe for liver (cause its un-methylated). Perfect for a beginner's first cycle, or to stack with a methylated PH!!!

i spoke to someone about it, they said it doesnt really exist, and if it does it extremely rare,. . .

so i may buy a few bottles and get them tested.............

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The site I looked on had it as a dione. They also had their V5 supplement: 1 cap has 17a methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol 10mg, 4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1,4 diene-3-17b-diol 25mg, 2a 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol 10mg. My liver hurts just typing it!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The site I looked on had it as a dione. They also had their V5 supplement: 1 cap has 17a methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol 10mg, 4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1,4 diene-3-17b-diol 25mg, 2a 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol 10mg. My liver hurts just typing it!!

yea thats like omnevol, theres also other thing RV4, and RV3, lol

they have like 3 different supps, each with 3 diff PH/PHs in it

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Bold has to be run at high doses 1g or so, to be effective. At that dose it gets very expensive.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What can you expect from that 8 week run? I am still looking to get my feet wet with a hormonal,which non-methyl to go with? I am waiting for my PP dermacrine to be delivered and we will go from there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What can you expect from that 8 week run? I am still looking to get my feet wet with a hormonal,which non-methyl to go with? I am waiting for my PP dermacrine to be delivered and we will go from there.

all lean Gains .. id say atleast 8 pounds(prolly more, can prolly go upward of 12), but maintainable,

definetly great for a begginner

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
itll make it more toxic for sure!, but the question still arises is it legit?

the methylation will increase its bioavailability and possible the half life

Rock hard formulations are another really new companty

EQT2 has M14ADD in it and halodrol. is it legit? i dont kno, the halodrol in it probably is the M14ADD is probably DHEA,
i came to that conclusion after seeing logs of dry gains and recomp, (when M14ADD on Paper is a WET gainer)

For now, until we see more reviews steer clear, and save your money.
i plan on running and doing a mini-log of EQT2 around the holidays.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gonna start with 2 caps a day, and see where that takes me.
nice let me kno how it goes i got a bottle of it too lol i was planning on 3 a day then when that bottle finishes id finish up with Hdrl at 75 mg for 3 weeks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
will do......it'll be another month or so. again, I'll do a mini log. gonna jump start it with PP (2 caps for 2 weeks) while taking one cap of EQT2. the hdrol as you know takes a couple of weeks to kick in. PP 2 caps ED for a week with 1 cap of EQT2, then in week 2 PP 1 cap ED and 2 caps of EQT2. diet will be a bit sloppy, i miss my oreo's and cookies....i'll be about 1200 cals above maintenance, which i'm starting to work towards that slowly right now.