Mail needs to be signed, advice needed

rombusempire

Awards
I ordered oral winstrol tablets and DHEA from an online pharmacy (united pharmacy, not the steroid one, but the 'legitimate' one). The winstrol tablets are therapuetic doses.

I live in australia.

I recieved a 'mail to collect' notice. At the back, it says the item is registered Post. Either I can sign for it and collect, or someone living in teh same household as me can collect it.

I knwo for a fact that DHEA and winstrol are 'not allowed' to be inmported to australia. (the reasno i still oredered is because I ordered tamoxifen withotu prescription before, and that is technically illegal too, but I got it jst fine). Just that now that I have to sign for it worries me.

Should i send someone to sign for it and collect it for me if i dont want to be prosecuted?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you want to risk that somebody being prosecuted? I dont' know laws in Australia that well but here both you and the signer could get in "trouble"

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude your juice is gone...dont go sign for it. most legitimate internet retailers will resend to another address if u send them a copy of your seizure letter. is hit or miss with mailorder bro and unless u have a script from ur doctor, their is no such thing as a therapuetic dose.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
you fagg!!!do it yourself!!!!!dont get someone else to do it

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The catch 22 here is that a lot of legitimate (not UGs) will send it that way to ensure delivery is made....obviously its never a good situation to go and sign for something....I have a friend who spent a great deal of time at the Manchester Federal Correctional Institution here for doing the same thing, except he obviously had much more than some oral winstrol tablets.

holy

rombusempire

Awards
gear gone

Alright thankyou all!

I shall throw the mail to collect form and in the garbage and get on with my life outside of prison hehe