New Cycle/ PCT Prep

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ok, before the bashing starts..... I looked for this but did not find what I wanted, hence this post. I want to do things a lot differently than I did on my last cycle. I also want to get a good concensus on what you guys cycled with, and what you used for PCT. On the main screen they are talking about 3-AD, and Methyl Masterdrol. I cycled with Omnevol before.. gained 25lbs in three weeks (no exaggeration). I am currently using Reversitol for my PCT. I already have my contacts in place for Nolvadex for my PCT. I don't plan to start for another month or two, but as mentioned before, I want to plan better. I have one more week of Reversitol left, and an will schedule blood work as soon as I am complete. :think:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
25lbs,... WOW!!! Did the reversitol do the trick as far as keeping gains? How about libido, any probs?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
25lbs,... WOW!!! Did the reversitol do the trick as far as keeping gains? How about libido, any probs?

Running a triple methyl like he did with Omnevol without a SERM is down right dangerous.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
When I first started my PCT, I started with Novedex XT, I took it for a week, then switched to Reversitol (completing wk 3), and so far no sides. My libido is not back up as I would like it to be, hopefully by end of week 4 of Reversitol I should be fine. I will do blood work and post. I did some reading, it seems that with all the ingredients in Reversitol, in addittion to its SERM matrix, I should be ok. I do however plan to do some 6 oxo and AX after Reversitol. I am still maintaing my gains. I also use RPM as my Pre workout supp.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what is the question? what pct you should use for a 3-AD / Methyl Masterdrol cycle?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
what is the question? what pct you should use for a 3-AD / Methyl Masterdrol cycle?
My apologies for the confusion. I want to start a new cycle in two months, but I was looking for some input and feedback on what some of you guys cycled with and what you used for a successful PCT. I only suggested the two supplements because I saw them on the main page. Not necessarily saying I want to use those, but wanted see what some of you had to say about them. I also did some reading up on Max Out, and it really peaked my interest, especially the part about no PCT needed. I guess it is probably too soon for any concrete feedback on Max Out because it so new to the market. :think: