Xtren and Epistine

Jsturdi0

Jsturdi0

Awards
Planning to run xtren tren with epistine need to know how would you dose it and what pct is best.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
A l-i-t-t-l-e bit more about you and your experience with steroids please.

And, have you searched and read all the useful info all over this forum. It's there especially for people like you to answer all your questions. I think it's expected of you to try out the search and educate yourself.

neoborn, for example has a FAQ about epi, you could start there.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
the "sweet spot" for epi is normally 40mg. of course, every "body" is different. someone sitting at 150lbs may need less, someone at 235 may need more.
I am not familiar with xtren. Did you mean xtreme tren (19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene-3,17 dione) From what I've read, xtren's doses range from 50mg and up.

good luck

PCT would be the same for these compounds as they would for any other. I'd run Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) at 20/20/20/10 (some people go 40/30/20/10). I'd also run a testosterone booster such as TestoJack100 by NOW (very inexpensive) or DieselTest by Get Diesel (pricey).

Some folks use an AntiCort, but I'm not sure which one to use or if even if they do anything at all. ADT or 6-Bromo are popular aromatase inhibitors that can be run INVERSELY (ramped up) during PCT, but I don't bother. I'm not into the "everything but the Kitchen sick" method of PCT. Keep it simple.

-e

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi I agree the sweet spot is 40mg

20/30/30/40 or 20/30/40/40

PCT Nolva 20/20/10/10 and a test booster such as Stoked and I would add Lean Xtreme(cortisol) starting on the 15th day of pct. Good luck bro.:head:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am 6 days into a Havoc and CycloTren cycle. Right now I the stack is going to be run:
Havoc 30/30/30/30
CycloTren 70/70/70/70

I have gone from 178ish to 184 lbs and have stayed very lean. I know everyone says the "sweet spot" for Havoc/Epi is 40 but I have always been kinda sensitive to anabolics thats why I went with 30. From what I have read about "tren" products they are dosed anywhere from 60-120mg. CycleTren comes in 35mg tabs thats why I am at 70mg. From what I hear most people start to notice sides when the go above 100mg. Depending on your weight and history with anabolics I would keep the epi anywhere from 30-40mg and the tren 60-90mg.

I can definately say this stack gives some sick, intense pumps. Great stamina, have to force myself to leave the gym, just feel like I can keep going and going. Recovery is also great. Only sides I noticed was a mild headache the first couple days, which is what most people report with tren.

PCT:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
then starting week 3 AI: 3caps/2caps/2caps/1cap
also starting week 3 lean xtreme: 4caps/3caps/2caps/2caps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 99
stopstalking Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2