Hdrol and Havoc at same time, Help

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Hey i was just running something through my head. Im trying to get some lean gains while dropping some bf%. This isnt my first cycle. I ran a epi cycle at 20/30/40/40 and an hdrol at 50/75/75/100/100, also Im 24. Just wondering what you thought of this. Is it too harsh or no? Also could i possibly run the havoc 4 weeks or would that start to get a little harsh

5 weeks
Havoc 20/30/40
Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100

Just so you know i have nolva clomid and letro on hand.

What do you think of this.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive ran that cytcle before for weight loss, got strogner while leaning up 12 pounds in 4 weeks!!! liver enzyme came back ok as well.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Thanks, Yea well from what ive heard havoc kicks in pretty quickly and hdrol doesnt really kick in till the 3rd week so i was going to use the havoc to jumpstart and then drop it off when the hdrol kicks in. Anyone have any suggestions. Im not set on doing this cycle its just somthing i was thinking about. If any one has any suggestions on how you might change it feel free

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i've run them both
50/50/50/75/75
30/40/40/40/40

i also did a so called bridge
50/50/50/50
during week 4 i started epi at 30/40/40/40
so it was run for a total of 7 weeks.

these compounds are very mild. run cycle support throughout and you should be fine

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
ran this stack a couple months ago and got really shredded.
Havoc was 20/20/30/40
Hdrol was 50/50/50/75

Bloodwork was good after PCT. Just preload cycle support and use it through PCT. Might to start the Hdrol a week early running it for 5 weeks and the Havoc starting week 2. This is due to Hdrol kicking in in mid 2nd week or beginning 3rd. I got down to 5% bodyfat with no cardio on this cycle, but wasnt very high at the start.

If I was to use a bridge I would use the Hdrol first running it for 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/50 then start the Havoc the 5th week going 30/30/40. This would really lean you out first and then let you pack on some serious lean muscle. This just turns into a longer cycle. But they are both milder on the liver values.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ran this stack a couple months ago and got really shredded.
Havoc was 20/20/30/40
Hdrol was 50/50/50/75

Bloodwork was good after PCT. Just preload cycle support and use it through PCT. Might to start the Hdrol a week early running it for 5 weeks and the Havoc starting week 2. This is due to Hdrol kicking in in mid 2nd week or beginning 3rd. I got down to 5% bodyfat with no cardio on this cycle, but wasnt very high at the start.

If I was to use a bridge I would use the Hdrol first running it for 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/50 then start the Havoc the 5th week going 30/30/40. This would really lean you out first and then let you pack on some serious lean muscle. This just turns into a longer cycle. But they are both milder on the liver values.
Although I say it is great that you preloaded the Cycle Support please tell me that was not all you ran in pct after running a double methyle cycle. Never good to run 2 methyls but I am more concerned with the pct. I am glad you bloodwork came out ok but if this is all you ran for pct you got EXTREMLY LUCKY.