reusing the needle

pdigs

i know u can reuse the needles... is there anything u need to take precausion wise? ive heard of boiling the tip, or can i just dip it in alcohol?

Jetta

Awards
Dude. Needles cost nothing. Why would you do such a thing

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
reuse is stupid and can lead to infection. needles are like .05 cents.

plus the after being used once, the needle is dull

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
goto the pharmacy tell em what you need, i dont think they can give you more then 10 at a time...?

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Like said above the needle is dull, and needles are cheap as crap.

FInding a online pharmacy that sells needles is a piece of cake.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Just buy new ones...they are so cheap...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In case you missed the bottom line, please don't reuse needles. If you do end up getting yourself infected which can be very serious, you will feel like the biggest idiot for not spending $0.05 for a clean needle.

Also I'm not sure what you're injecting, but Walmart sells the 100pack of slin pins no prescription needed.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You may want to rethink the whole used pin idea....

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in some time! Why would you pointlessly risk your cycle, and overall health for five cents is beyond me!

Needles are almost unreasonably inexpensive, and there is absolutely no fathomable reason one should consider doing such a thing!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
In case you missed the bottom line, please don't reuse needles. If you do end up getting yourself infected which can be very serious, you will feel like the biggest idiot for not spending $0.05 for a clean needle.

Also I'm not sure what you're injecting, but Walmart sells the 100pack of slin pins no prescription needed.
Pretty cheap?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You may want to rethink the whole used pin idea....

ooooh yeah, that last one looks like the one I would use. you know, the bottom right!

Stick it right in my quad, like a real man.....:icon_lol:

Why dont you just take apart a mechanical pencil, jab that jigster in your bum, and pour it in there....lol.....j/k plz dont do.....

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
ooooh yeah, that last one looks like the one I would use. you know, the bottom right!

Stick it right in my quad, like a real man.....:icon_lol:

Why dont you just take apart a mechanical pencil, jab that jigster in your bum, and pour it in there....lol.....j/k plz dont do.....

That would be awesome....hahahaha...just cut a slit in your butt cheek with a steak knife and insert a funnel...WAAAY easier way to just pour the gear into the muscle for each shot...

Don't all of these needles say "One time use only" on the package? Atleast all of mine do...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's something like 100 for just under $20. Might be around $0.20/needle, but still practically nothing. Just give their pharmacy a ring, and if they ask what for, obviously insulin shots ;)
That's cheaper than the ones I got online I think. I'll have to look. Thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
uh yeah you can. its not illegal to buy
other than the slins, Im pretty sure the legality varies depending on where you are located. Buying with a valid script is of course not illegal, but Im sure I read that in some places simple possession is crime, but what isnt a crime today any way right.

Bottom line, dont reuse them, search around, think outside the normal parameters(ie: dont go to walmart) and you should be able to find hundreds of places to obtain new, safe, sterile pins from with very little risk or effort,at a very minimal cost, compared to your health and safety.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
seriously. Spend a few moments on Google.....its simple enough....a caveman could do it.

pdigs

and btw... it is definently illegal in cali to have a hypodermic needle

pdigs

I'm going to have to say that you are wrong...depends on where you are in Cali...

CA Syringe Access: Home
i dunoo i dont really care, i have a freind that got busted for having one. if u think about it, its stupid for it not to be illegal... because if u dont have a legit desease, what r u using it for thats positive? lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why this is even a thread is scary. Shall i get into the serious pathophysiology of infection risks here?

Dear god, spend the pennies to get a new pin......

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use the Valentino method of needle cleaning; just blow any lint off it and inject away!*

*Don't.:cool:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Obviously you didn't even look at that website nor do you care so I'm done with this thread and any other you post. Good luck with your infections.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
What's next?

Lubricating the injection site with a little bit of spit like you're pumping air into a basketball?