Advice on beginning cycle

  1. Advice on beginning cycle


    This will be my first cycle. Any help would be appreciated:
    Week 1-8 Test-E (500mg a wk/250 every 3 days?)
    Week 9-10 Nolvadex 40mg daily
    Week 11-12 Novaldex 20mg daily
    Week 13-24 off
    Week 25 Start all over
    I plan on keeping Teslac on the side in case I need it during cycle.

    I'm 54, 6'4" tall, 210 pounds... Been working out steady since 1971.


  2. Nolva needs to be started 14 days after ur last injection

  3. Look Into TRT. (Testosterone Replacement THerapy) Doc Prescribed.

    Would be a better decision than doing a cycle @ your age IMO.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    Look Into TRT. (Testosterone Replacement THerapy) Doc Prescribed.

    Would be a better decision than doing a cycle @ your age IMO.
    hammer, definitely consider this ^^

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Nolva needs to be started 14 days after ur last injection

    ehh, 1 week after last shot i wouldnt wait 2 weeks. but then again id do hCG

  6. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    ehh, 1 week after last shot i wouldnt wait 2 weeks. but then again id do hCG
    EDIT: He mentioned 2 weeks because it is closer to Test E's ACTIVE life.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Perfection300 View Post
    He mentioned 2 weeks because it is closer to Test E's half life.
    yea i know but 14 days ehh,,

    id wait 10,

    but i would do hCG 1500-2000 iu E3D) 1 week after last shot for a total of 5 shots with .5-1mg adex every day

    after the 5 shots hCG then id start clomid 100mg for 3 weeks, and id stay on the Adex..............
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beginning of cycle pics.
    By faceman35 in forum Pics
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:03 PM
  2. Beginning a new cycle
    By cblaze4456 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
  3. beginning cycle
    By saugusman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:47 PM
  4. M1T at the beginning or end of a cycle or ?
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:31 PM
  5. Igf-1 r3 with AS at beginning or end of cycle
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Log in
Log in