Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack is it enough?

J

jcross

Awards
I want to get in as much information on Epistane before I give it a try. I've already bookmarked and read "Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!" thread along with several others.

I already know the rule of thumb of keeping a SERM on hand just in case.

If one was going to run a pulse Epistane cycle
(3x a week w/ 40mg being max dose) is the cycle support and Post Cycle Support enough to avoid any sides? If not what needs to be added?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that should be all u need for a pulse, but DO keep a serm on hand

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I want to get in as much information on Epistane before I give it a try. I've already bookmarked and read "Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!" thread along with several others.

I already know the rule of thumb of keeping a SERM on hand just in case.

If one was going to run a pulse Epistane cycle
(3x a week w/ 40mg being max dose) is the cycle support and Post Cycle Support enough to avoid any sides? If not what needs to be added?

Run PCS on off days as well

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
How long are you going to run it?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
What is your reason for Pulse vs. a straight cycle. Be sure to add Fish Oil, Taurine and a multi vitamin if not already included.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks

5 weeks at max
Not a fan of pulse cycles because I believe in keeping blood levels constant and not yo-yoing. You will be good for liver protection, blood pressure, prostate and such, but I would keep the serm close in case of any gyno scare or flare up.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I did an 8 week pulse just like you were saying.

I really liked it. But that is what is GREAT you will see above others do not like it we agree to disagree.

BUT then I did a 4 week Epistane regular cycle and really liked it as well.

Both times I used cycle support while on cycle and my complete PCT was POST Cycle Support. Others will say be sure to have a SERM on hand and I respect their decisions.

Whichever way you go you will not find a better deal ANY Where on the internet $99 for the cycle I ran.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/epistane-cycle-support-post-cycle-support-stack.html

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
epi is nice and mild with serm like qualities. you would be fine with nolva 20/20/20/20 for pct, maybe get some mass fx