MMV2 4 week cycle while pulsing trenadrol

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
In October, I am going to start a 4 week MMV2/IHG-1 cycle. I like the idea that the MMV2 is a mild PH. I also have a bottle of Trenadrol. I was thinking about pulsing the Tren at the same time, in order to slowly increase some Gains while cutting, and minimize the sides.

Any one who has used the products have some input, on the idea.

Just came off a 3-AD/Mass FX Cycle in september, and am in PCT mode right now.

Would love some feed back from the experienced.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
u need more time off. Time on cycle+time on pct= time off. The longer off the better imo.

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
I understand. I will not start the new cycle until November. In the mean time anybody have any feedback about the MMV2 Cycle, and pulsing the Trenadrol at the same time.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I can't give info about mmv2, but I have been seriously thinking about pulsing trenadrol. It seems like a fast-acting compound, but not much feedback as far as pulsing.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Mmv2 is great compound. i loved it in a cut. Trenadrol would be a great one to stack with it imo. I am not to sure a pulsing it though.

jpk

jpk

Awards
I asked the same thing over in their forum and got a big thumbs up. Lower toxicity while getting a solid anabolic kick sounds great to me. This will be my winter cycle so I can't report any results yet.

I'm just a little cautious of the hard shutdown from Tren compounds. Maybe there's a better stacker like M-drol or P-Plex. I'm just surprised that we're not hearing more from those who've done it already. (maybe they died?)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I asked the same thing over in their forum and got a big thumbs up. Lower toxicity while getting a solid anabolic kick sounds great to me. This will be my winter cycle so I can't report any results yet.

I'm just a little cautious of the hard shutdown from Tren compounds. Maybe there's a better stacker like M-drol or P-Plex. I'm just surprised that we're not hearing more from those who've done it already. (maybe they died?)
Phera and super will shut you down much harder and faster than trenadrol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can give advice on MMV2 currently on it and I love it however at your weight not sure on your experience level I don't know if the 3 caps a day will be as good I am running at 5 caps a day and love the strength and hardening. However i do have many years of AAS use so you might not need as much as me.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ruuning it at 3 a day was sub par for me too. $ felt real nice and 5 would have been gurrreeatttt!

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
Well I am happy to see the responses re: my post. I have decided to pulse the Trenadrol for 6 weeks (1 bottle 60mg on my off days) At the two week mark I am going to roll in the MMV2, and I-GH1, at the recommended doses for last 4 weeks. I am expecting some good gains, and minimal shut down.

I am trying to decide what to do re: the PCT stage. I already have a bottle of Formadrol, and figure that I can add a test booster to the mix.

I am assuming that in this scenario, that I probably will not need a serm, because of the anti estrogen properties of the stacked items..

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would run those at the same time the strength increases would be out of this world. But do as you please