Steroid Chem Factoid - Methylating Diols

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Guys,

I know this sounds weird, but I didn't want you to get mired in the debate on 4-AD+.

I want to tell you that I think Methyl 4-AD will be 3-10 times as potent as 4-AD itself. The reason is that methyl diols (methyl 4-AD, Methyl HydroxyNandrolone, Methyl HydroxyTest) are some of the most potent androgens sighted by Vida. Anyone with the book can see this.

Nandrolone - 1.5 to 2x more anabolic than Test (150 - 200%)
Methyl-Nandrolone - 3 -5x more anabolic than Test (300 - 500%)

Hydroxy-Nandrolone - .5 to .9X as anabolic as Test (50 - 90%)
Methyl-HydroxyNandrolone - 13X as anabolic as Test!!!!!!!!! (1300%)

HydroxyNandrolone is techincally a diol (4,17 ol 3-one) As is HydroxyTestosterone. There is case after case where this proves true. Methyl 4-AD is going to share the same effect. So we use very little, but it will pack a BIG punch.

You have to look deeper to find the truth and I wish you were chemists so you would understand. I will put it out to the people.

Each squirt is 4.2mg let say 40% is absorbed X 6 squirts a day. That is 10.08g of Methyl 4-AD. It has at best a 25% conversion to methyl Testosterone so we get 2.52 mg of MethylTestosterone which has a 20% conversion to MethylEstradiol - 0.504 mg. BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!! HydroxyTestosterone can take out .5mg of Methyl Estradiol and that is WORST case.

Methyl-4-AD will pack a punch!

EDog

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Although they are technically diols the location of the substituent plays a primary role in receptor affinity (or lack thereof). When most of the board members think of diols they immediately associate a typical 3,17-diol...not the 4- or 7-hydroxy species which are in a different league.

Does 17-a methylation increase anabolic action by increasing receptor affinity or by extending circulating time due to metabolic inhibition?

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Does 17-a methylation increase anabolic action by increasing receptor affinity or by extending circulating time due to metabolic inhibition?

Chemo
From what I've read methyaltion decreases receptor affinity and the increased anabolic activitiy could be associated with the increased potency of the metabolites. But I could easily be wrong in this case...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...increased anabolic anactivity could be associated with the increased potency of the metabolites....
Increased potency of the metabolites most certainly means increased frequency of SIDES...but, what I'm getting at is the mechanism of action and rationale for 17-a methylation.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ehhh.... why would you transdermally apply something that is methylated?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, my bad, sorry for the waste of time.

ManBeast

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
In talking to others besides Chemo, (he is right on the mark on this one btw) I know that methylation INCREASES binding efficiency of diols in particular. Plus of course the metabolites are also more effective, but that is certainly not the whole story. We are not betting that there is going to be enough Methyl-Test to make an impact, but Methyl-4-AD should by all examples be a potent binder and provide a better anabolic profile than 4-AD alone.

EDog

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...Methyl-4-AD should by all examples be a potent binder and provide a better anabolic profile than 4-AD alone.

EDog
I agree...but the trick is to eliminate or substantially reduce aromatization since the sides of methyl estradiol far outweighs the benefits.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems I've heard that before from somewhere :D