Do you run creatine when on cycle ???
- 09-25-2008, 08:05 AM
- 09-25-2008, 08:16 AM
i run creatine YEAR ROUND
2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off.
i dont run it every day, every so often ill take it before bed on non training days. i dont see a reason to cycle off it when your on it how im on it
- 09-25-2008, 08:31 AM
I think most will say, save the creatine for off cycle.
09-25-2008, 09:09 AM
09-25-2008, 09:12 AM
09-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Save it for PCT..no reason to use it 'On' Cycle.
You'll get plenty of strength from whatever PH you choose and if you need to hydrate ur muscles while on cycle then, water, water, water, water, and more water. Drink water
09-25-2008, 04:05 PM
09-25-2008, 04:44 PM
I would save it for off cycle simply because I only seem to note benefits from creatine for a brief time before it seems to taper off and not do me much good, so during pct it would feel like a bigger help in offsetting the inevitable decline in strength. Basically I'd want to just arrange things to where I could make the most of psychosomatic response, if nothing else.
09-25-2008, 04:50 PM
i only use it on workout days, i never have that feeling, also im not a responder to any of the creatines stims ect, i take it juss to take it, knowing the benefites
09-25-2008, 06:52 PM
09-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TravisG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:57 AM
- By In Hulk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:31 AM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-28-2007, 01:31 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2007, 02:44 PM
- By russy_russ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-05-2006, 12:34 PM