Do you run creatine when on cycle ???

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Just wondering if you run a cycle of like superdrol and pheraplex or epi if you guys run creatine thourgh the cycle or only run it when off cycle ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i run creatine YEAR ROUND

2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off.

i dont run it every day, every so often ill take it before bed on non training days. i dont see a reason to cycle off it when your on it how im on it

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I think most will say, save the creatine for off cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think most will say, save the creatine for off cycle.
i never understood why, theres really no reason to,

of course its great during PCT to keep strength and gains, but stay on while on cycle because it helps keep your muscles hydrated as well,

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
i never understood why, theres really no reason to,

of course its great during PCT to keep strength and gains, but stay on while on cycle because it helps keep your muscles hydrated as well,
I am not 100% sure as well. But it seems that why use something else, when you are "on" agenda.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Save it for PCT..no reason to use it 'On' Cycle.
You'll get plenty of strength from whatever PH you choose and if you need to hydrate ur muscles while on cycle then, water, water, water, water, and more water. Drink water

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Save it for PCT..no reason to use it 'On' Cycle.
You'll get plenty of strength from whatever PH you choose and if you need to hydrate ur muscles while on cycle then, water, water, water, water, and more water. Drink water
but in now way shape of form will it hurt while on, i stayed on creatine while on my cycle,.......

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I would save it for off cycle simply because I only seem to note benefits from creatine for a brief time before it seems to taper off and not do me much good, so during pct it would feel like a bigger help in offsetting the inevitable decline in strength. Basically I'd want to just arrange things to where I could make the most of psychosomatic response, if nothing else.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i only use it on workout days, i never have that feeling, also im not a responder to any of the creatines stims ect, i take it juss to take it, knowing the benefites

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
but in now way shape of form will it hurt while on, i stayed on creatine while on my cycle,.......

Your right, i just think getting the most out of the cre when cycling would be post. But yeah it wont hurt you on cycle but it wont add any tremendous benny's to the cycle, the sauce will be doing all the work and giving the BIG time gains...I luv me sum sauce!!!:head: