Designer PH from UK

thedarkest1

Awards
Hi,

Im a newbie [sorry in advance] - Mods if this is in the wrong forum, please could you move it for me, I looked for the best place to post.

OK, so here in UK I've been buying M1T from a company on a regular basis for a couple of years, but apparently its become too hot to manufacture now, which is understandable. I still have a couple of bottles in my cupboard.

Now this company has just launched a replacment product which is meant to be some DHT derived androgen, massively effective for mass and strength, with virtual no liver toxicity. I can't find any literature on Google or net anywhere, and Im not a chemist. Can anyone take a look at this designer PH and let me know what it is/might do?

17-beta-hydroxy-androstan-4-one at 10mg per capsule.

Would this be a good M1T replacment?

(I know a lot of people don't like M1T cos it's toxic as hell and you have to sing to your nuts every night, but heh, Ive used some serious harsh AAS and have been training 20 years, and know what Im doing for on-cycle and off-cycle support).

Many thanks for any info,

TheDarkest1

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
always interested in hearing about something new

thedarkest1

Awards
Yeah, it could be real exciting, I know their M1T was good. And if this produces the same kind of results, and it doesn't look methylated, it could be one neat designer PH...if they're not pulling some knock off of something else. I wish Id studies chemistry harder!

dice404

Awards
If it's a DHT derivative, you must have meant:

17-beta-hydroxy-5a-androstan-4-one.

This looks very interesting. I'm not really sure what the effect of a 4-keto group would be.

Here's what it would look like:

structure

thedarkest1

Awards
Thank you for that info!

I double checked the label and the nomaclature is as I wrote for the ingredient....could the manufacturer be releasing a bogus compound? Or could they have just wrote the compound incorrectly (maybe even to keep the formula secret)?

The product is called Tren-BOMB and the write up does suggest it converts to some sort of hybrid between Trenbolone, Winstrol and Primo.

Is it worth taking something like this before anyone knows the effects, or could one do some serious harm?

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Thank you for that info!

I double checked the label and the nomaclature is as I wrote for the ingredient....could the manufacturer be releasing a bogus compound? Or could they have just wrote the compound incorrectly (maybe even to keep the formula secret)?

The product is called Tren-BOMB and the write up does suggest it converts to some sort of hybrid between Trenbolone, Winstrol and Primo.

Is it worth taking something like this before anyone knows the effects, or could one do some serious harm?
whats the manufacturer brand?

thedarkest1

Awards
Manufactured by a brand called S.W. Pharmatex...I also think they make for Pharma Labs in the UK

dice404

Awards
Thank you for that info!

The company must have either misprinted the nomenclature or something because there needs to be something that goes along with the androstan part. The 5a indicates that its a DHT derivative (no double bond between C4 and 5). There either has to be a number for where a double bond is, or a 5a to indicate that there is no double bond.

Also, this is an active steroid. There is no conversion needed. This compound is also very different from the three compounds they compare it to.

To get a better idea of what this is simlar to, it is closest in structure to DHT. the only difference being that DHT has a 3-keto group (oxygen double bonded to carbon 3) and this compound has a 4-keto group.

However, the fact that this is similar in structure to DHT tells us very little. Remember that even small changes in structure can completely change the way the steroid acts.

I can't see this compound being dangerous, but personally i would maybe hold off untill some more info is availible.

thedarkest1

Awards
Thank you very much for the detailed responses. So this is a DHT similar steroid, not a pro-hormone, that may have unkown effects on the body, but it definately is not methylated and so is not liver toxic.

I have just received the bottle in the post. I think what Ill do is wait a couple of weeks and keep digging for info, before starting a log on this compound since it appears completely new.

If what the manufacturer claims, in that the results are comparable (muscle and strength gains) to M1T without the side effects, this could be pretty hot!

Then again...it could be a load of rubbish.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the detailed responses. So this is a DHT similar steroid, not a pro-hormone, that may have unkown effects on the body, but it definately is not methylated and so is not liver toxic.

I have just received the bottle in the post. I think what Ill do is wait a couple of weeks and keep digging for info, before starting a log on this compound since it appears completely new.

If what the manufacturer claims, in that the results are comparable (muscle and strength gains) to M1T without the side effects, this could be pretty hot!

Then again...it could be a load of rubbish.
inform us of this log, it would be interesting if a new compound could do this...

Fleckbigguns

Awards
Bought some of this on friday, aparently it had only arrived in the country that day. Anyway been using it since then and had an awesome session in the gym last night!

Reminds me of the effects i used to get from M1T, pumped up like crazy then too!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The company must have either misprinted the nomenclature or something because there needs to be something that goes along with the androstan part. The 5a indicates that its a DHT derivative (no double bond between C4 and 5). There either has to be a number for where a double bond is, or a 5a to indicate that there is no double bond.

Also, this is an active steroid. There is no conversion needed. This compound is also very different from the three compounds they compare it to.

To get a better idea of what this is simlar to, it is closest in structure to DHT. the only difference being that DHT has a 3-keto group (oxygen double bonded to carbon 3) and this compound has a 4-keto group.

However, the fact that this is similar in structure to DHT tells us very little. Remember that even small changes in structure can completely change the way the steroid acts.

I can't see this compound being dangerous, but personally i would maybe hold off untill some more info is availible.
:clap2:

Well said...and repped....

holy

sghok

Awards
Hi,

Im a newbie [sorry in advance] - Mods if this is in the wrong forum, please could you move it for me, I looked for the best place to post.

OK, so here in UK I've been buying M1T from a company on a regular basis for a couple of years, but apparently its become too hot to manufacture now, which is understandable. I still have a couple of bottles in my cupboard.

Now this company has just launched a replacment product which is meant to be some DHT derived androgen, massively effective for mass and strength, with virtual no liver toxicity. I can't find any literature on Google or net anywhere, and Im not a chemist. Can anyone take a look at this designer PH and let me know what it is/might do?

17-beta-hydroxy-androstan-4-one at 10mg per capsule.

Would this be a good M1T replacment?

(I know a lot of people don't like M1T cos it's toxic as hell and you have to sing to your nuts every night, but heh, Ive used some serious harsh AAS and have been training 20 years, and know what Im doing for on-cycle and off-cycle support).

Many thanks for any info,

TheDarkest1
post up a link pls buddy

you can still get m1t easy from http://www.musclefinesse.com/pro-hormones.aspx

Fleckbigguns

Awards
Got it from a shop in Bury, don't think they have a website. Think it's called fitness factory...

thedarkest1

Awards
Hows your cycle going Fleck? Is it possible this is just M1T in a disguise if it feels the same?

Im eager to try mine but was really hoping it was no methylated like M1T, but now Im concerned. I looked at the MuscleFinesse stuff. Ive been told that users find this one really weak, so it might be fake....what do you guys think?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
S.W. Pharmatex is a good company. There m-1-t is good stuff.

Fleckbigguns

Awards
Cycle is going really well. Nothing like as lethargic as i was when i used M1 and feel a lot harder. Strength keeps improving. The missus asked me if i was on gear the other night! ha

thedarkest1

Awards
What dosage schedule, support supplements and how long is your cycle? How much Bodyweight have you gained on this cycle - is comparable to M1T apart from the side effects?

The company you bought this from - did they recommend you take anything to protect your liver? As it looks non-methylated, however I cant believe that with effects like M1T.

Did they recommend specific PCT regime for post cycle of this interesting compound?

Fleckbigguns

Awards
Weight has gone up around 5lbs over the 10days i've been on it. Not got much water retention either, quite hard... I held far more water with the M1 but i wasn't eating as clean as i am now. Would def say it is as good as the M1 for size but maybe more strength gains on the Tren...

The guy in the shop gave me a product called Purifi to take after it along with some Reflex trib. He said to take the Purifi for at least 2 weeks, there are loads of different bits in it!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the 4 keto group i believe can block the compound from aromatizing, making it unable to aromatize, atleast on paper.

furthermore i think anything with any functional group on the 4th position will not allow the compound to aromatize (into estro or DHT), and anything on the 6th position blocks the ability to aromatize to estrogen

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Just found the description of it:

Tren BomB is a Pro-Hormone; pro-hormones are used by bodybuilders, athletes, and non-medical users of anabolic steroids and other hormones to refer to substances that are expected to convert to active hormones in the body. The intent is to provide the physical benefits of taking an anabolic steroid without the legal or medical risks, and to achieve the hoped-for benefits or advantages without use of anabolic steroids themselves. Since pro-hormones are not anabolic steroids themselves, they are legally classified as supplements and not subject to the much tighter regulatory requirements of certain Food and Drug Administrations which apply only to prescription hormones.

Tren BomB by Pharma Labs represents the next generation of ProHormone products to hit the market. Developed in conjunction with with some of the worlds leading laboratories Pharma Labs has brought you a product that is both as powerfully androgenic and anabolic as Trenbolone.

Structurally very similar from the DHT derived steroid M1T, Tren BomB is able to be just as effective taken only twice daily such is the oral bioavailability.

If you think of Tren BomB as an amalgamation of Primobolan, Winstrol and Trenobolone you will be some way to understanding the ferocious effectiveness of this incredible product.

Tren Bomb is to be taken once with breakfast and once with your evening meal, NO MORE. It is not advised for any drug tested athlete to use this product. Tren Bomb use should follow at least 2 weeks of body cleansing using Milk Thistle.

Tren-BomB is suitable for serious male athletes over the age of 18 only. This product may be banned in some countries.

Recommended Use: 1 Capsule per serving only. Consume 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with your evening meal. Consumption with food optimises absorbtion.

LABORATORY TESTED

Ingredients per 10mg capsule:

17-Beta-Hydoxy-Androstan-4-One

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol, Primo, and Tren??
That descriptoin doesn't even make sense.
Plus the nomenclature is extremely vague, and none of those compounds have a 4-keto....
Suspicious

thedarkest1

Awards
There's definately something in this bottle the manufacturer wants to keep secret! I think Ill hang fire from using this, until some users get some blood work done and some cycle data.

Anyone using Tren Bomb out there want to share their current results?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some bottles yesterday, hope they will arrive tomorrow.
Will do a cycle with this stuff including bloodwork check.
Will than post here every day an update.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some bottles yesterday, hope they will arrive tomorrow.
Will do a cycle with this stuff including bloodwork check.
Will than post here every day an update.
Please, keep us informed about the gains and sides!!!

BTW, where do you buy that?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Wait, 17ß-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one isn't Testosterone?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I bought it at Gymking - The Supplement Superstore.
And it arrived today, just took my first dose.
Will keep you up on date!
Thanks.

Curious new PH. Its very, very close to testosterone and to a metabolite of 4OHA: 3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstan-4-one
Effects of 4-Hydroxyandrost-4-Ene-3,17-Dione and Its Metabolites on 5a-Reductase Activity and the Androgen Receptor - Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry

17b-hydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one <-- Testosterone
3b,17b-dihydroxy-androstan-4-one <-- A metabolite for 4-OHA (Formestane)
17b-hydroxy-androstan-4-one <-- This new PH

Interesting.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Curious new PH. Its very, very close to testosterone and to a metabolite of 4OHA: 3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstan-4-one
Effects of 4-Hydroxyandrost-4-Ene-3,17-Dione and Its Metabolites on 5a-Reductase Activity and the Androgen Receptor - Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry

Interesting.
so maybe its a by product of or a precurser of,

it probably interact with 3b-HSD to form that new product, but im not that far into chemisty yet to know,

thedarkest1

Awards
I just started using it on Monday. So far...Ive lost a pound :(

But Im sure it will work its magic for me soon....

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I just started using it on Monday. So far...Ive lost a pound :(

But Im sure it will work its magic for me soon....
sbbed

Please, keep us informed about the progress :thumbsup:

BTW: Do you know if the pound you've lost is of fat or muscle?

thedarkest1

Awards
Not yet, Im measuring bodyfat weekly on a Monday. But weighing myself daily, just to see whats going on. Ill keep you posted.

BTW Im dosing it at 20mg daily.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Interesting.
4-Hydroxyandrost-4-Ene-3,17-Dione- this is 4-OHA (Formestane)
4-hydroxytestosterone would be what you get when the 3b enzyme converts 4-OHA
This new compound (based on shady labeling) would have the 4-hydroxy converted to a ketone, an effect that we don't know its effects on the activity of the compound. Also it doesn't say anything about the 3rd carbon of the new compound. Could be a hydroxy making it a diol, could be a ketone making it 4-ketotestosterone (actually not what it truly is because testosterone needs a double bond at the 4th position, but close), but according to the labeling it has nothing there.
DMT doesn't have a 3-keto or hydroxy group and is obviously active, but it has a double bond there and is also a methyl. This new compound says nothing about a double bond at that position nor is it a methyl. Or if it is a methyl and its not labeled correctly.
We need much better nomenclature before we can dertermine what this is.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-Hydroxyandrost-4-Ene-3,17-Dione- this is 4-OHA (Formestane)
4-hydroxytestosterone would be what you get when the 3b enzyme converts 4-OHA
This new compound (based on shady labeling) would have the 4-hydroxy converted to a ketone, an effect that we don't know its effects on the activity of the compound. Also it doesn't say anything about the 3rd carbon of the new compound. Could be a hydroxy making it a diol, could be a ketone making it 4-ketotestosterone (actually not what it truly is because testosterone needs a double bond at the 4th position, but close), but according to the labeling it has nothing there.
DMT doesn't have a 3-keto or hydroxy group and is obviously active, but it has a double bond there and is also a methyl. This new compound says nothing about a double bond at that position nor is it a methyl. Or if it is a methyl and its not labeled correctly.
We need much better nomenclature before we can dertermine what this is.
its an alkane so its a saturated compound, probably has a lesser affinity for the aromatase enzyme.

and DMT does have a hydroxl group, but its labeled as the parent i believe and its 17b-ol aka (17b-hydroxy)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
its an alkane so its a saturated compound, probably has a lesser affinity for the aromatase enzyme.

and DMT does have a hydroxl group, but its labeled as the parent i believe and its 17b-ol aka (17b-hydroxy)
Should have no affinity for aromatase. Most likely anti-estrogenic.
As far as DMT, was only a reference for the 3rd car bon. They both have 17b-hydroxy groups. DMT has no 3-keto or 3-hydroxy, this new one doesn't either. 3-AD by AX also has no 3rd carbon group but it is not orally active without an acetyl ester.
If its not methylated then I don't see how it can work at such crazy low doses. 20mg of a non-methyl?! No other unmethylated steroid is this orally active.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should have no affinity for aromatase. Most likely anti-estrogenic.
As far as DMT, was only a reference for the 3rd car bon. They both have 17b-hydroxy groups. DMT has no 3-keto or 3-hydroxy, this new one doesn't either. 3-AD by AX also has no 3rd carbon group but it is not orally active without an acetyl ester.
If its not methylated then I don't see how it can work at such crazy low doses. 20mg of a non-methyl?! No other unmethylated steroid is this orally active.

the nomenclature states METHYL , so for that reason we can believe it is. someone probably the one whos running it should contact the company and ask for more specifics on the compound.

Fleckbigguns

Awards
Just finished my week off (done 2 weeks on, week off, 2 weeks on) and gains are still apparent. Strength is still there and looking forward to getting back on it tomorrow.

Don't feel anything like as lethargic as i have in the past with i've used other PH's and i have no acne on my back at all. Whatever you guys might think, upto now this stuff is good!

thedarkest1

Awards
Ive been told that this compound is methylated and should be used with caution. The reason the label is non-specific, is I believe, to keep the compound secret so that it is not duplicated by other manufacturers.

so if this is methylated as the manufacturers say, and its not m1t, what is it? And what sort of results should we notice.

So far Im feeling pumped, very positive, awake, and have a boost in libido. Nothing much in the gym, weight is pretty much static on the scales.

thedarkest1

Awards
Yeah...Unfortunately I have had to cut my cycle a little short! Thanks to my daughter going back to school she picking up bugs left right and centre, and I seem to have picked up one hell of a seriously bad cold! Ive not had time off work in five years, and Ive had to stay off today. So I figured it's time to cut the Tren Bomb short after 6 days, and go back on soon. It may explain my lack of gains in the first week, as I was not feeling myself entirely!

Will update as soon as start a new cycle.

thedarkest1

Awards
You know what, I have just been reading a thread on BB.com about this compound, someone else started a thread like this. They have also been told by vendor/manufacturer that this is methylated. No this guy on BB.com has a point...if its 10mg...it could be either M1T (possibly, as its the same company making the stuff), Superdrol, or even Dianabol.

Well I have used all of those, and Ive always had to come off M1T after a few days thanks to bad side effects. Blood pressure, back pumps, excessive bloating etc.

Superdrol always worked for me, but makes me feel shitty and a little aggressive.

Whereas this made me feel....well, really good, and libido was high. 20mg would be a low dose of D-bol Id assume, as Ive always done 50mg (I say always, have used it about 4 times in the past)...and the feeling was just like this week on Tren Bomb.

Now that is an interesting thought....

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
anyway to get this product in the US...or is it just UK

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
iam in my thid week, strenght has gone up by 35lbs in bench press. So far I have gained 13lbs.
This stuff works.