dumbest PH question of all time.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

dumbest PH question of all time.

some of you know i have really weird thoughts and ideas, so here we go....

okay, so i'm going to preface this with a quick story. its 11:30PM and i can't sleep. silly g/f has an opiate addiction, snorting to be precise. so we got her on the methadone maintenance program. she's snorting that too. its sad really. but my mind works in really bizarre ways. i know i can't stop her (i've tried multiple times) and now i'm thinking of joining her. no, i'm not going to do drugs. i had the dumbest idea of all time, but now i'm trying to figure out why its dumb.

snorting a prohormone pulse - fast acting, non liver toxic, fits the criteria of a pulse. but how does a methyl ever clear the lungs? its probably the dumbest idea i've ever had, and no, i will never try this (god willing). i'm just wondering if its really that bad of an idea. any thoughts? god i need some sleep.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Even if you snort it, it still ends up in your blood and liver, though. So it's still hepatoxic. As to a compound being able to be absorbed through the lungs, I've no idea.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i dont think it would go to your lungs.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

This is both interesting and stupid at the same time, allow me to explain what I mean. First I find it interesting because using the nose as a steroid application point is already being done in the form of several prescription nasal sprays, albeit not the type used for muscle growth, it could still be argued that the nasal steroids could be/and have been considered performance enhancing given the nature of the user and the nature of the sport he/she was involved in, but lets not get into that.

The stupid part comes from snorting the ph powder and causing all kinds of possible problems, just because you can get something into an orifice, doesnt mean its going to work the same. I would worry seriously about the actual chemical of powder and filler causing actual physical damage and having an adverse impact on the sinuses(Frontal, Maxillary,Ethmoid, Sphenoid) and mucus mebranes in their ability to function properly. The sinuses and essentially the whole upper respiratory system might wind up getting severely damaged and leaving oneself open to all sorts of possible unexpected side effects including, severe bloody nose, blurry vision, poor equilibrium, dizziness, severe coughing episodes, not to mention once these areas are damaged theres more possibility of infections, and lessened protection from bacterial or viral invasion.

Having said that, if all the safety concerns could be addressed in a clinical environment, it would appear that the nose may someday be an effective alternative application point that currently needs further study, imagine the convenience, sterility, safety and painlessness of nasal testosterone spray.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

dose it rectally lol
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post

okay, so i'm going to preface this with a quick story. its 11:30PM and i can't sleep. silly g/f has an opiate addiction, snorting to be precise. so we got her on the methadone maintenance program. she's snorting that too. its sad really. but my mind works in really bizarre ways. i know i can't stop her (i've tried multiple times) and now i'm thinking of joining her. no, i'm not going to do drugs. i had the dumbest idea of all time, but now i'm trying to figure out why its dumb.

snorting a prohormone pulse - fast acting, non liver toxic, fits the criteria of a pulse. but how does a methyl ever clear the lungs? its probably the dumbest idea i've ever had, and no, i will never try this (god willing). i'm just wondering if its really that bad of an idea. any thoughts? god i need some sleep.

You're right, this is the dumbest PH question of all time. Maybe that's why your reputation is greater than mine despite the fact you have roughly half the posts and joined AM this year. It warrants attention.

I think maybe it's because I don't really have anything really interesting to post, like this thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset about my rep points, I could care less. In fact, I may just go into "Lurk mode" before too long, as the threads on this board take too long to sift through to find something that stimulates my brain.

RoadBlock, You are addressing this question very scientifically. Why? I am very insulted for you at the moment. Plus, I've seen this question a dozen times before right here at AM. Search for it suncloud.

How about you take the "Oral" phs the way they were meant to be taken, In your mouth.

I have a dumb question. What should i eat so I can lift heavier weights because I'm not satified with the size of my pubertal gyno at the moment? I heard that Dbol is about the size of a Pez, so I'm going to get a Pez dispenser to take them so I don't attract to much attention when I eat them at the mall.

I'm still waiting on what I should eat...bump anyone know what?

I just wasted YOUR TIME.

Oh, and before you come back at me with both barrels. This is the title of your thread, "dumbest PH question of all time".

Fire away
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This is both interesting and stupid at the same time, allow me to explain what I mean. First I find it interesting because using the nose as a steroid application point is already being done in the form of several prescription nasal sprays, albeit not the type used for muscle growth, it could still be argued that the nasal steroids could be/and have been considered performance enhancing given the nature of the user and the nature of the sport he/she was involved in, but lets not get into that.

The stupid part comes from snorting the ph powder and causing all kinds of possible problems, just because you can get something into an orifice, doesnt mean its going to work the same. I would worry seriously about the actual chemical of powder and filler causing actual physical damage and having an adverse impact on the sinuses(Frontal, Maxillary,Ethmoid, Sphenoid) and mucus mebranes in their ability to function properly. The sinuses and essentially the whole upper respiratory system might wind up getting severely damaged and leaving oneself open to all sorts of possible unexpected side effects including, severe bloody nose, blurry vision, poor equilibrium, dizziness, severe coughing episodes, not to mention once these areas are damaged theres more possibility of infections, and lessened protection from bacterial or viral invasion.

Having said that, if all the safety concerns could be addressed in a clinical environment, it would appear that the nose may someday be an effective alternative application point that currently needs further study, imagine the convenience, sterility, safety and painlessness of nasal testosterone spray.

instead of nasal spray, it could be administered anally, as the membranes are very similar, and have roughly the same rates of absorption i think. so an anal spray would avoid the sinuses technically. just don't mix up your nasal spray with your anal spray!

seriously though, i think the germans originally experimented with androstendione in a nasal spray during the 1940's or 60's (around then) for their olympic teams. don't know whatever became of that though. something to do with half life/effectiveness/dosage i think.

personally, i'd just stick with the tried and true method mate!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    You're right, this is the dumbest PH question of all time. Maybe that's why your reputation is greater than mine despite the fact you have roughly half the posts and joined AM this year. It warrants attention.

I think maybe it's because I don't really have anything really interesting to post, like this thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset about my rep points, I could care less. In fact, I may just go into "Lurk mode" before too long, as the threads on this board take too long to sift through to find something that stimulates my brain.

RoadBlock, You are addressing this question very scientifically. Why? I am very insulted for you at the moment. Plus, I've seen this question a dozen times before right here at AM. Search for it suncloud.

How about you take the "Oral" phs the way they were meant to be taken, In your mouth.

I have a dumb question. What should i eat so I can lift heavier weights because I'm not satified with the size of my pubertal gyno at the moment? I heard that Dbol is about the size of a Pez, so I'm going to get a Pez dispenser to take them so I don't attract to much attention when I eat them at the mall.

I just wasted YOUR TIME.

Oh, and before you come back at me with both barrels. This is the title of your thread, "dumbest PH question of all time".

Fire away

The part that gets me is that he knew how dumb the question was and the responses he would get, but he asked anyway!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

you'll just absorb it faster into your blood stream rather having to wait for your stomach to digest it. No point. It all goes the same place anyhow
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  229 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know how this relationship could be healthy at all. Was in a similar situaion a few years back. Never again, too much bs. Practice some tough love and move on bro. Also, I say no go on railing the ph's. Good luck.
  11. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post

The part that gets me is that he knew how dumb the question was and the responses he would get, but he asked anyway!
    Thank you. Sorry you had to waste time reading my post about a stupid question. I will cut and paste this for anyone who comments on it any further.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know...but cut me one out
  13. Registered User
    Answers

............ something that stimulates my brain.

How about you take the "Oral" phs the way they were meant to be taken, In your mouth................
    You are entitled to your opinion, and I dont have a problem with that, but I dont see what the problem is with me making a comment of some substance, versus the several "anal" comments that have no value at all. I said the question was stupid, but as you said there are a thousand stupid questions posted every week. I still find the concept of nasal introduction of steroids to be very interesting, so did the germans, as was pointed out, and if Im not mistaken the russians(former ussr) who did experiments with it. I came to this board to learn, not just to chat online, and Im learning more everyday, while in the mean time I always try to give something back, so if I can teach the op how stupid his idea really was by outlining the dangers then Im happy Ive helped someone out.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

thats what i was looking for. i knew its a stupid idea, but an interesting idea non-the-less. thanks for your input brotha. i don't think i'm crazy enough to try it, just wondering for the sake of argument why it would be a bad idea. good post. repped.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Fire away
    relax brotha, it was just a stupid question that i got from a temporal bout of insomnia. and i'm sorry i didn't search for it before posting - i honestly didn't think this question would have been asked before - not because its a particularly smart question, but because i didn't think anyone was crazy enough to even think about it. and i'm sorry my "rep" is higher than yours. neg me or something, so we can be even. you could also try making an informative post, like roadblock, and see if that will help increase your "rep".

the question was really more of a "is there any benefit" than anything else. oxycontin 10mg is vaguely safe to do that way - sure there is a nasty head rush, a nasty high, and a terrible rate of addiction, but its safer than snorting percocet 5/512. why? because there's no fillers like asprin, which block your lungs ability to absorb oxygen. a methyl, especially 10mg (SD) wouldn't do that, but does a methyl ever get out of the lungs? its a question i wanted a scientific answer to, and i'm sorry if i wasted your time brotha.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TonySmiles View Post
    I don't know how this relationship could be healthy at all. Was in a similar situaion a few years back. Never again, too much bs. Practice some tough love and move on bro. Also, I say no go on railing the ph's. Good luck.
    lol. i'm thinking about it. the stress is driving me nuts. here's the problem. she has two kids - age 5 and 4. biological father died when they were 1.5 and 6 mos. i'm the only father they know, and i'd feel like crap leaving them alone with an addict, much less leaving altogether. i'm still trying to figure out what to do.

i have bad opinions of drugs, and at one point held a TS SCI clearance through the army (i no longer have the "need to know"). this is not the lifestyle i imagined i would lead. my son (the 4 year old) swallowed amniotic fluid on his way out, with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. he had to be resuscitated... twice. i think he's had a rough enough life already, without worrying about if he'll be fed four times a day. if it weren't for the kids, i would have left her over a year ago. i still might, but god its a tough situation to be in.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

lol. i'm thinking about it. the stress is driving me nuts. here's the problem. she has two kids - age 5 and 4. biological father died when they were 1.5 and 6 mos. i'm the only father they know, and i'd feel like crap leaving them alone with an addict, much less leaving altogether. i'm still trying to figure out what to do.

i have bad opinions of drugs, and at one point held a TS SCI clearance through the army (i no longer have the "need to know"). this is not the lifestyle i imagined i would lead. my son (the 4 year old) swallowed amniotic fluid on his way out, with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. he had to be resuscitated... twice. i think he's had a rough enough life already, without worrying about if he'll be fed four times a day. if it weren't for the kids, i would have left her over a year ago. i still might, but god its a tough situation to be in.

Much respect for you my friend... I was in a similar situation about 4 or 5 years ago....I felt bad for the kids so I stayed around a while longer, but ultimatley I ended up leaving. It was a very smart thing for me to do. Some big differences in my situation are..1) the kids were 14 and 6 years old and 2) I was only with her for about 6 months. I did feel bad for there life style they had with there mother though. I had to do what I had to do.

Good Luck my friend
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I just wasted YOUR TIME.

Fire away
    you also saw the title of the thread, so you knew it was something "stupid".. why waste the time of commenting?

i dont get people. it's like you want to point out that you're time was wasted, but in doing so you're wasting more time... so whats the point?

this is a discussion forum. if you don't like the direction a thread is going, don't read/comment in it. simple as that bro.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

my ex...lived with a guy who dated her mom, and then moved on. But her mom was too tied up in drugs and sex, so this guy, years later, actually adopted her, and raised her as his own, because he has never had kids, and never will.

If you love this kids, I believe you could possible get them....

Being a parent has nothing to do with making the child, its about raising a child. I wish I could have grown up in a society like it used to be where the whole neighborhood raise the children, watching out for one anothers kid....

You are a real man, and a real father, I hope at least that offers you some peace knowing you stand ground where lesser men would have walked away.

And as for the snorting a PH idea....lol, i figured you were just interested in getting some reason as to why and what it would do.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  330 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

If you love this kids, I believe you could possible get them....
    This might be the best thing he could do.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  330 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like she doesn't want to quite not that she doesn't want to. You may just want to get out of that situation, what if the cops bust her what's to stop them from implicating you?
    If she wanted to get off of the opiates kratom is supposed to help as is Salvia, but doesn't sound like she wants to stop. Maybe leaving might force her to get her life in order.
  22. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fcpcjc View Post
    you also saw the title of the thread, so you knew it was something "stupid".. why waste the time of commenting?

i dont get people. it's like you want to point out that you're time was wasted, but in doing so you're wasting more time... so whats the point?

this is a discussion forum. if you don't like the direction a thread is going, don't read/comment in it. simple as that bro.
    Yea, I want to point out my time is wasted, like I already did.

In fact, I may just go into "Lurk mode" before too long, as the threads on this board take too long to sift through to find something that stimulates my brain.
    What's the point? The guy wants to snort PROHORMONES, that "get this" are NOT meant to be snorted. Do you realize what LAW ENFORCEMENT does when they read this bull****? They form an even stronger case against the use of Steroids because of threads like this. Maybe that's why I commented on it. Stupidity.

Oh by the way, YES Law Enforcement is on every board you go to. How's that for a positive contribution? What no reps?

What's funny is that since I mentioned reps, they've gone up. Thanks guys.lol

Suncloud, don't snort phs, but we've already touched on that. No need to apologize brother. I've done my fair share of stupid things as well.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

What's the point? The guy wants to snort PROHORMONES, that "get this" are NOT meant to be snorted. Do you realize what LAW ENFORCEMENT does when they read this bull****? They form an even stronger case against the use of Steroids because of threads like this. Maybe that's why I commented on it. Stupidity.

Oh by the way, YES Law Enforcement is on every board you go to. How's that for a positive contribution? What no reps?
    i was more wondering why it was a bad idea, because some parts of it make sense (bypassing liver), while others obviously do not (the host of problems associated with snorting, including reduced ability to combat colds and viruses). and i will argue the point you made about law enforcement and threads like this. i think all the threads under "cycle info", or pinning a substance obtained illegally would be more worthy of police time, than my random speculations on what a substance would do if taken improperly....

i didn't start this thread to argue, so please stop
    . i was asking for informed decisions and ideas as to if this was done before, or what the potential sides would be, and if a methyl will ever come out of your lungs (still unanswered), not to bicker and argue about if the police care about my random ideas.

any cops on this board can see the tat on my arm, and can see my city location under my control panel - i'm not that hard to pick out in a crowd - especially in a town of 70k people. if random speculation is illegal, come get me.

and i'm not going to snort them. i never will - i value my health too much. it was a hypothetical question brotha. again, read my first post. it says "god i need some sleep". i understand its not a bright idea, i'm asking what makes it not a bright idea.

my second question was in regards to half-life. since any drugs ingested this way have a shorter half life, would it therefore make any PH pulseable (provided its safe to do, and no, i will not be a guinea pig).

EDIT: if you truly thought i was going to take it Mach.78, then my sincere apologies in the tone i choose to respond with. it was a hypothetical. i appreciate your concern for my well being, my families well being, and in the interest of our community.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Dang, I feel ya man. You are looking out for more than just yourself, so hats off to you. Good luck bro, keep yourself in check! Take it easy man.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation

Yea, I want to point out my time is wasted, like I already did.

What's funny is that since I mentioned reps, they've gone up. Thanks guys.lol

Suncloud, don't snort phs, but we've already touched on that. No need to apologize brother. I've done my fair share of stupid things as well.

Mach 78...your a cocky SOB aren't you....huh

Listen brother....reps are givin,or should be givin, for good advice and helpful tips...not for arrogant M***** F******.
    And remember that this forum is informational
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Not a dumb question over all, and one that has been done before.

in fact one of my favorite prohormones was release for nasal usage by AvantLabs. In-Rage was the name, it was 3-Alpha wrapped in HBPC (I cant recall the full name of the acronym).

This delivery route would only be usefull for none methylated instantaneous hormones. Let me clarify that. A hormone that would be used for instant aggression would be ideal for this route due to the swift uptake, and enhanced crossing of the blood brain barrier.

Again been done before successfully, just most dont want to touch that route. Gotta supply the masses.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i didn't start this thread to argue, so please stop
    . i was asking for informed decisions and ideas as to if this was done before, or what the potential sides would be, and if a methyl will ever come out of your lungs (still unanswered), not to bicker and argue about if the police care about my random ideas.
    Sun, the compound itself will never reach the lungs, the nasal mucosa (sp?) grabs all who enter and absorbs through that membrane, anything left over is dispelled down through your esophogas (again sp?), this is where the "drainage" comes from.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

This is why alot of olympic athletes all have "asthma": so they could at least gain the advantage of salbutamol which is originally intended to dilate asthmatics' bronchial tubes. Imagine the increase in VO2 max for a normal person/athlete.

Typically, bronchodilators are considered performance enhancing drugs but it's not politically correct to point out to any athlete and say: "Hey...You don't have asthma!"

29. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

D is correct for the most part.

IN consumption of an oral steroid will result in no more absorption. Whatever gets passed your mucus membrane into the lungs will likely not absorb. Such a large particle will be expectorated because the lungs will find it as a foreign matter. You will cough it up and swallow it or spit it.

What does get caught in the mucus and produce a drip and will be either swallowed or spit as well.

At the end of the day you will have consumed it orally.

Now if it were wrapped in the HPBC (HydroxyPropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin) as D mentioned it attains characteristics that enables it to absorb through the mucus membrane.

Otherwise it is worthless to snort methylated or not as you can see it is only going to end up being consumed orally in the end.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Now if it were wrapped in the HPBC (HydroxyPropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin) as D mentioned it attains characteristics that enable it to absorb through the mucus membrane.
    THATS IT. I couldn't remember for the life of me the name, and obviously the order of the acronym letters either.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

wow. all those posts, and all that information! wow. i can't thank you guys enough. i honestly didn't expect that much information to be around. thanks again everyone, and your valuable input.
  32. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Moral to the story - there are no stupid questions - only stupid people - which you are not.
  33. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Mach 78...your a cocky SOB aren't you....huh

Listen brother....reps are givin,or should be givin, for good advice and helpful tips...not for arrogant M***** F******.
    And remember that this forum is informational
    Go back through all of my posts and you'll see I'm actually pretty straight forward and and an all around good guy. I just seen this question asked time and time again. I just noticed that my reps hardly ever move, looked over and said "Hey that's funny, my reps went up."

If you still think I'm a M***** F*****, I'm ok with that. This is the internet, a place to freely express your thoughts. I know who I am.

any cops on this board can see the tat on my arm, and can see my city location under my control panel - i'm not that hard to pick out in a crowd - especially in a town of 70k people. if random speculation is illegal, come get me.
    I'm not talking about Cops, I'm talking about people who impose bans on designer steroids because of abuse, misuse etc... I'm sure you've read articles or seen videos from the media making ridiculous claims about this. If you haven't, you must. It's ridiculous some of the stuff they come up with.

Everybody chill out, I made you all brunch.

:burg:izza::chick::hot:
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  77K lbs.
    Answers

moron
  35. Gold Member
    Answers

This is the internet, a place to freely express your thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvo View Post
    moron

See, It's that easy once you know how. Thanks for sharing devil.
  36. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

We also have a thing on this board called a User Infraction. Here is an example of a User Infraction:
    • Insulted Other Member(s) 0 1 10 Day(s) [ ]

This too is easy, once you know.

Contribute respectfully and politely or STF!.

Thanks
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not talking about Cops, I'm talking about people who impose bans on designer steroids because of abuse, misuse etc... I'm sure you've read articles or seen videos from the media making ridiculous claims about this. If you haven't, you must. It's ridiculous some of the stuff they come up with.
    thats always going to happen though. and i highly doubt its media driven. my thought is its pharmaceutical driven, and they give the media money to sensationalize it. there's studies that have been coming out for the past two years on the good things that steroids to (treating diabetes for example), yet that information is never on television. i think pharma is behind this fiasco.
  38. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

When the 1.5 grams of testosterone in a months supply of low dose AndroGel cost $250....you think?!?!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    When the 1.5 grams of testosterone in a months supply of low dose AndroGel cost $250....you think?!?!

that means that the poor underprivileged pharmaceutical companies aren't ripping the masses off for millions and keeping tight control on it all.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dumbest Cop Ever
    By Chub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 10:52 AM
  2. Worst Hunter vs Dumbest Deer
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 07:29 AM
  3. Dumbest question ever...
    By ImJ2x in forum Anabolics